Cannabis.com

Thread: TIN FOIL PIPES

crazy420latina is offline Registered

TIN FOIL PIPES

HOW THE FUCK DO U MAKE ONE???? I'VE TRIED BUT IT RIPPED

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Jake0steve is offline Registered+
    I remember the first time I tried it ripped, and the few after that.

I took tin foil, and rolled it around a pencil about 5 times i think. You should also hold your thumb or something larger than the pencil, and then turn the larger part to make it look just like a glass bowl.

I think if you type "How to make a foil pipe" on yahoo you may also find stuff.

Sentinel is offline Registered+
    is there any harmful substances that come off tin foil when exposed to flame? or is it just like glass cuz i know aluminum cans shit comes off when you smoke outta them

High Voltage is offline Registered
    Yes, aluminum foil pipes are harmful. Don't know exactly why that is, but we heard it back in the late 70's on the aircraft carrier I was on and we went to brass or wood. Nowadays, glass!

mellow mood is offline Banned
    buy a fuckin bowl or make a coke can bowl

Jake0steve is offline Registered+
    Ya, I only used the tin foil and aluminum cans a long time ago, now if i need a cheap alternative and i have nothing to smoke out of I make a water bong with a soda bottle, or water bottle.

it's not a good idea but ify ou really must know you take a peice of tinfoil about 8 x 16 and fold it in half then get a pencil and set it at one end...and roll it up really tight....for the bowl use your imagination.....a d sized battery makes a great size for a bowl.....

naturalmystic is offline Registered+
    Coke cans are just stupid to use. Not worth it. Burning tin foil (i've heard) can lead to alzheimers
    This world is but a canvas to our imagination.
    - Henry David Thoreau

mellow mood is offline Banned
    i chewed once upon a time aluminium (dont ask me why) and he gave me a fuckin badass stomache that was a fuckin pain in the ass man

i used to chew on aluminum foil...i liked the metal taste it had dunno why but i did.....

sir smokes alot is offline Registered+
    i used to make tin foil pipes then i didn't move up to glass or anything just papers b/c they were easy to get its a waste i kno but still better than smokin tin foil
    Donít hold your breath. The fat-soluble THC is absorbed by the lungs almost instantly. Exhaling immediately after the inhalation expels most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are solid particles or water-soluble gases, before they can be absorbed, without sacrificing any of the high.The fact that this has been known since 1971 but never publicized qualifies as a war crime

ShamanicHippy is offline Registered+
    indubitably

sharpezor is offline Registered+
    go buy a pipe for like 10 bucks, they are usualy at joke shops, smoke shops etc...

if you absoutly must

get a bottle of coke, drink it

get an empty pen tube and poke a hole in the side and make it air tight with play doh or gum

now get a screen and cover the top of the bottle and playdoh that up and cover with tape.

put ur weed in the top and suck out of the pen.

here, a quick diagram.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TIN FOIL PIPES-pipe.jpg  
    Last edited by sharpezor; May-17-2005 at 11:02.

chiller is offline Registered
    you have got to burn the foil for a bit and that gets rid of all the chemicals and that

yocass is offline Registered+
    I dunno if its actually bad for your health and what not, since I have only heard people say that. Probably is though. Either way it tastes like SHIT. Make one out of the clay shit that hardens in the oven if your low on funds an of the under 18 crowd... and have no friends to buy one...

ChuckECheese is offline Registered+
    I used aluminum foil pipes for 3 months, back when I first started. It sucked. I hope it didn't affect me- but on top of that, it tasted nasty.

forestcouch is offline Registered+
    make an apple pipe, wont hurt ya, just dont suck too hard or youll get a mouth full of weed.