Thread: "Sprayed" Weed?

poker2 is offline Registered+

"Sprayed" Weed?

I heard of people spraying their weed with windex/other aerosol cans etc
    MY QUESTION isss.... how can you tell if you weed has been sprayed?
    Signs? (Smell?Sight?Touch? etc..)

And I had this weed that after half the sliff was burned the rest of it was very dark brown color (it started off looking like good green weed) and It gives a 5 minute buzz followed by a headache and thats it.
    *Disclaimer*---Any involvement in illegal activities expressed and/or implied by my communications in this forum is purely a figment of your imagination.
    I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, whether it be visual, auditory or textual
    will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity.

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    You heard a bad rumor. Growers dont spray windex and other chemicals on the plant because we smoke a majority of it, and we dont want to kill of our customers. Why would we want to get sick/ get our cusotmers sick.Purposely getting our customers sick doesnt sound like a great business plan.

The reason the spliff got darker as you smoked it is because the TAR and other shit is sticking to the paper/weed. The end where the smoke comes out is becoming resinated.
    (it gave you a headache because your basically smoking all of the tar and carcinogens from the tabacco and marijuana) They didnt spray anthing on there plants, that would be crazy.
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    ohhhhhhhh ya the famous headache weed.....usually comes from weed that hasnt been flushed of the fertilizer or someone used chemicals on a flowering plant to get rid of pests or fungi

We dont spray deadly toxic chemicals like windex or bleach.... it would kill the plant
    Last edited by VapedG13; Dec-22-2010 at 13:48.

poker2 is offline Registered+
    Okay thanks a lot of the confirmation guys!
    Does weed have tar/Tabacco? Because my spliff was pure weed only. I PERSONALLY didn't add anything else and when I broke up the bud I didn't see anything funny. Maybe just weed thats not that good?
    *Disclaimer*---Any involvement in illegal activities expressed and/or implied by my communications in this forum is purely a figment of your imagination.
    I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, whether it be visual, auditory or textual
    will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity.

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by poker2 View Post
    Okay thanks a lot of the confirmation guys!
    Does weed have tar/Tabacco? Because my spliff was pure weed only. I PERSONALLY didn't add anything else and when I broke up the bud I didn't see anything funny. Maybe just weed thats not that good?
    ohh my bad. When you said spliff i thought you were implying that it was a joint with marijuana and tabacco(where im from spliffs contain both tabacco and marijuana).

Vaped also made a good point. Someone could have sprayed some pesticides a little too late in flower, which can make it have a harsh taste and give you a headache. While its not going to kill you, marijuana growers always(at least the growers i Know) use pesticides that are totally safe for human consumption.

Yes marijuana does produce some tar when smoked. While smoking marijuana is not nearly as harmful as smoking tabacco, whenever you smoke something you ARE causing lung damage.

The weed sorta acts as a "filter" at the end of the joint, and all of the tar and other resins get concentrated when they stick to the broken weed.

bottom line is that your safe bro. No one has ever died from marijuana and it has thousands of years of human consumption. Tylenol is more toxic to the human body than marijuana. Toke up and and experience the world in a new light. The really baked light.
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

mickrick is offline Registered+
    gitt weed it's called in ireland very nasty shit man stay away from it here's a close up of whats in ya weed..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Sprayed" Weed?-2z7mu7p.jpg  

ogganjagrower is offline Registered+
    windex?? wtf? horrible rumor. those kinda rumors have to raise red flags to anyone reading them

kayakush is offline Registered+
    i have heard too that the middies or commercial weed can be sprayed with formaldehyde and other chemicals to give u a buzz because the weed is not that good.....i stay away from that sorta stuff and look for, lets see og kush from someone reputable. i have had the headache thing from shit weed and i hate it......i avoid cheap dirt weed as much as possible

mickrick is offline Registered+
    they don't do it to make a it stronger it's soul purpose is to gain weight nothing else,in the UK they have used all sorts of crap silicone beads sugar..etc,
    google it..
    Gritweed : Grit Weed : Contaminated Cannabis
    Last edited by mickrick; Jan-05-2012 at 03:59.