Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Graywolf

Thread: Cannabis Acetate in E-Cigarettes

Graywolf is offline Registered+

Cannabis Acetate in E-Cigarettes

We finally got around to trying cannabis acetate in an E-Cig and am pleased to report that it worked well.

I medicated while perfectly clean of meds this morning using mine and the head effect was almost immediate, with the body effects following close behind.

I removed the pad from the mouthpiece and sqeezed the solution out of it between two paper towels and then replaced it in the mouthpiece. I reduced the viscosity of some acetate with 190 proof and soaked the pad using an eye dropper. After the alcohol flashed off, I used the E-Cig as designed and voille!

As a bonus, there is no cannabis smell! Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort, ahwoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1

What a handy little device this is for medicating places that smoking is proscribed and oral ingestion is too slow!
    RedLocks, oldmac and seventhchild like this.

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    awesome. I've been thinking about this lately. I can see a motivated dispensary marketing their own brand of ecig and refills in the future..
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

farmermo is offline Registered+
    Please enlighten us. What is an e-cig? What acetate? What are we doing now?

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by farmermo View Post
    Please enlighten us. What is an e-cig? What acetate? What are we doing now?
    Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as far as acetate, that's Gray's area of expertise there lol, I never heard of it until today from this thread and another he was in.

by the way, be careful gray, don't wanna OD on some nicotene fcking with those lil pads... might wanna to make sure yuh got some latex gloves on..
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

oldmac is offline Registered+
    Hey Graywolf,

That is one slick idea for the use of a E-Cig! I had thought about trying to use one as a vaporizer but could not figure out how...but now I know.

Saw on another board your making of cannabis acetate, excellent infomation.
    I think I need to give it a try.

Thanks again.
    OM
    Keep it civil please, gentlemen. -StinkyAttic

farmermo is offline Registered+
    Wow, some serious brain-power here. But my question is - why? High isn't high enough? Perhaps I'll never understand men, but there seems to be this drive to just keep pushing the envelope; go bigger, faster, higher - even when "great" doesn't really need to be improved upon.

My husband often says that he doesn't understand why some men are such dopes for the "male enhancement" products. I mean, really, plain old sex is pretty great, it almost makes my head pop off. Do I really need anything more than that?

Thanks Graywolf for taking the time to explain (quite well, btw - hope you're doing something good with that brain!) about the acetate, etc. Now I know that I don't need to know anymore about it. Thanks!

purpleskunk777 is offline Registered+
    That sounds awesome. I'm going to try it myself!

It's nice to run in to someone who knows a little chemistry; i'm a chemistry and pharmacology fanatic

+1

How did you get hold of the acetic anhydride and sulfuric acid?
    Last edited by purpleskunk777; Mar-16-2011 at 22:49.
    if you're going through hell, keep going

Graywolf is offline Registered+
    We bought a liter each from the local scientific supply store, using one of our business accounts.

randomking is offline Registered+
    they have a glisoren based tinkshter (i know i spelled those so wrong when my spell checker cant fix it) im veary eger to try it in my low resist atomizer...and seeing as how we cant medicate in public this seems like a nice sneeky way...

jimmy8778 is offline Registered+
    from what i read they typically use propylene glycol with these correct. Im no chemist but i was under the assumption that you could extract the thc and cannabinoids with ethanol first then mix with the propylene glycol or glycerin, and alcohol having the lower boiling point you could boil out the alcohol and be left with the goodies in the probylene glycol and then dip the filter papers into that, to then replace, thus the same thing, but less i dunno, chemically? just a thought though, it has come up after a buddy got one and we were wondering, ill have to let them know about this though.
    when you learn to walk on the planes of existence, you can learn to run on the planet of earth

au revoir

DenverRelief is offline Registered+
    We carry a product in our dispensary that is just as described above. It is called the Vape-Pen which is available in both California and here in Colorado.