Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Can't stop laughing/smiling - HELP

  1. #1
    1e64102e's Avatar
    1e64102e is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-09-2005
    Posts
    359

    Can't stop laughing/smiling - HELP

    I'm on a bender. Over the summer, I make a point of smoking like crazy, cause I can't smoke all the time during the school year, being in my last year of uni. Anyway, I smoke for four or five hours- mids- and can't stop laughing/smiling. I'm like a crazy person. Why would I lay in bed, wake up and laugh for five minutes straight? I freaked my girlfriend out this morning!

  2. #2
    WeekenD TokeR's Avatar
    WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-05-2005
    Posts
    158
    Sounds like fun to me. Try to s if you don't want to freak people out as much
    Stoned smilies are cool!

    "No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

    On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

  3. #3
    1e64102e's Avatar
    1e64102e is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-09-2005
    Posts
    359
    Man, I ground this KB in the Cuisinart, and one bowl burns through quick as fuck. I'm so fucked up; I didn't realize that weed could do this. I'm going to keep going until I pass out, man!

  4. #4
    1e64102e's Avatar
    1e64102e is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-09-2005
    Posts
    359
    Maybe sambo spiked my smoke!!

  5. #5
    WeekenD TokeR's Avatar
    WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-05-2005
    Posts
    158
    Who gives a flying fuck, IT'S FUN!!!!!!

    Man, how much you have? Maybe you could mail me some of this shit, eh?
    Stoned smilies are cool!

    "No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

    On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

  6. #6
    1e64102e's Avatar
    1e64102e is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-09-2005
    Posts
    359
    I'm eating dried mango slices with sugar all over them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

    FUCK ME THIS IS GOOD, DUDES

  7. #7
    WeekenD TokeR's Avatar
    WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-05-2005
    Posts
    158
    Mmmmm... dried mango slices covered in sugar- FUCK YOU MAN! NOW YOU'RE BRINGIN BACK MY MUNCHIES! AAAAHHHHH!

    *tries to resist cutting out tongue*
    Stoned smilies are cool!

    "No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

    On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct-28-2004
    Posts
    15,726
    10 steps to stop laughing (caution content may appear graphic or offensive in some way to those of you: t('.'t)

    step 1: grab the nearest long heavy thing you can find that is not attatched to your body (a baseball bat, or lead pipe 2 feet long works nicely)
    step 2: masturbate as much as possible in 1 hr. becasue, you won't be doing it later on
    step 3: repeate step 2 for atleast another five minutes
    step 4: take a painkiller of some sort ahead of this, you will need it. (prescription nerve relaxers and painkillers would work best but 4 tylenol and 3 sleeping pills will do fine)
    step 5: warn everyone in the nearest 50 foot vicinety there will be a very high pitched squeel in a little bit
    step 6: repeate step 2 one last time
    step 7: ask your significant other if sex means anything to them in the relationship
    step 8: call 911 and tell them that there's an emergency at your house
    step 9: take a few deep breaths








    none of that worked?












    are you sure?















    ok step 10,














    step 10: find two peices of furniture that are close to one another and about a foot taller than your legs are long. stand on one, meanwhile while on top of the furniture place the object inbetween them so that it forms a kind of bridge . jump down with your legs in a spread fashion onto the object.

  9. #9
    WeekenD TokeR's Avatar
    WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-05-2005
    Posts
    158
    Oh shit! Now I can't stop laughing!
    Stoned smilies are cool!

    "No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

    On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

  10. #10
    1e64102e's Avatar
    1e64102e is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-09-2005
    Posts
    359
    I just ate ice cream cake, man! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    ezjim's Avatar
    ezjim is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-23-2005
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by 1e64102e
    I'm on a bender. Over the summer, I make a point of smoking like crazy, cause I can't smoke all the time during the school year, being in my last year of uni. Anyway, I smoke for four or five hours- mids- and can't stop laughing/smiling. I'm like a crazy person. Why would I lay in bed, wake up and laugh for five minutes straight? I freaked my girlfriend out this morning!
    i have never heard of some one complaining about a case of perma grin.... dont worry it will go away and if it dosnt you can try thinking about something not so cheerful like paying taxes that are used to arrest sick and dying med marijuana users
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

  12. #12
    RedRainDrop's Avatar
    RedRainDrop is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun-26-2004
    Posts
    1,340

    lol burnout

    Quote Originally Posted by 1e64102e
    I just ate ice cream cake, man! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha, never seen someone so happy to eat while high.

  13. #13
    nakedgunner's Avatar
    nakedgunner is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Apr-27-2005
    Posts
    941
    chill out

  14. #14
    Hempamasta is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-19-2004
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRainDrop
    haha, never seen someone so happy to eat while high.
    He's literally having the best time of his life. Ahh, that's how all munchies should be.. just the best damn thing ever.

  15. #15
    sharpezor's Avatar
    sharpezor is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-17-2005
    Posts
    1,059
    tell some friends to tell you that your mother died, then drink a lot so you forgot you asked them that.

    that should take that smile off your face

  16. #16
    supersonicchronic's Avatar
    supersonicchronic is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-02-2005
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    10 steps to stop laughing (caution content may appear graphic or offensive in some way to those of you: t('.'t)

    step 1: grab the nearest long heavy thing you can find that is not attatched to your body (a baseball bat, or lead pipe 2 feet long works nicely)
    step 2: masturbate as much as possible in 1 hr. becasue, you won't be doing it later on
    step 3: repeate step 2 for atleast another five minutes
    step 4: take a painkiller of some sort ahead of this, you will need it. (prescription nerve relaxers and painkillers would work best but 4 tylenol and 3 sleeping pills will do fine)
    step 5: warn everyone in the nearest 50 foot vicinety there will be a very high pitched squeel in a little bit
    step 6: repeate step 2 one last time
    step 7: ask your significant other if sex means anything to them in the relationship
    step 8: call 911 and tell them that there's an emergency at your house
    step 9: take a few deep breathes





    none of that worked?












    are you sure?















    ok step 10,














    step 10: find two peices of furniture that are close to one another and about a foot taller than your legs are long. stand on one, meanwhile while on top of the furniture place the object inbetween them so that it forms a kind of bridge . jump down with your legs in a spread fashion onto the object.


    GOOD WEED TODAY, HUH

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •