Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Can You Fit In One Blunt?

1e64102e is offline Registered+

How Much Can You Fit In One Blunt?

What's your fattest blunt ever?

supersonicchronic is offline Registered+
    I think I did pretty close to 1/8th a couple new years ago. I got the whole place lifted. It was a super joint though, not a blunt. You could probably fit over in 8th into one of those huge garcia vegas w/ the green leaf wrap. I'm gonna roll one put it on a frame, and put that shit on my wall. I'll only smoke I'm dying from withdrawl.
    Realty is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

west coast style is offline Registered+
    I rolled up a 3.8 gram blunt last year, but I dunno what kinda blunt it was.
    "West side, when we ride, come equipped with game..." - Tupac Amaru Shakur

mono repin is offline Registered+
    I've done 3 without trying to make a huge blunt. It was my first roll, and it just seemed easier to put more weed in. Of coarse I had the grass to burn so that wasn't stopping me either. I'm sure with a bigger wrap you could do 7-8 grams. It's a waste though if you only have a few heads on it. A huge ass blunt like that is best for parties I suppose.
    "Hey...this is a private residence, man..."

photosynthesis is offline Registered
    ive rolled a 20 sack of shwag before and a couple people i was with rolled a 2 gram blunt of kb which was a fuckin waste

nomadherbman is offline Registered+
    a little over 5 grams.. gracia vega or crystal is the way to go,,, but the greens are nasty..stick to the blue...

2 gram blunt of kb which was a fuckin waste
    are you serious....a blunt should be no less than a 1/2 8th...definatly not a waste

sir smokes alot is offline Registered+
    wasted 3/4's of an eith lol that makes no sense to me right now
    Donít hold your breath. The fat-soluble THC is absorbed by the lungs almost instantly. Exhaling immediately after the inhalation expels most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are solid particles or water-soluble gases, before they can be absorbed, without sacrificing any of the high.The fact that this has been known since 1971 but never publicized qualifies as a war crime

BluntArtist is offline Registered+
    Get a Titan Phillie. They're longer than a normal Phillie and you can fit an 1/8 of some dank in it.
    "I see your hobbies are drinking, smoking weed, and all types of ill shit."

1e64102e is offline Registered+
    I like Cyclone Wraps. Blunts are mostly a social thing, but they are wasteful, even if they're rolled by a pro. When it comes to blunts, for me, the rule of thumb is 1g per person. Last week, there was 6 of us, so I put 6g, and we were quite baked!

Dutchmaster is offline Registered+
    1/8 is the biggest ive rolled but idk maybe a 1/4.....

stankystank is offline Registered+
    about a quater of stress or schwag but it hit like shit in the begining but towards the end perfect
    weed reveals ones true self
    -Bob Marley

and one more thing....bongs away

ADaisyChain is offline Registered+
    A quarter of mids between me and a friend. We got a qp and decided to celebrate by wasting weed. ^.^ I don't know about him... because I don't remember much about that night... but I remember laying in my bed and occasionally being able to open my eyes. It was a relatively wasted high, since I slept through alot of when I would've been high. But smoking it was still fun.

Oh, and once I smoked 2 grams of chronic in a blunt by myself and passed out on our backyard porch swing. Time had passed faster then expected and my mom got home. When my mom came outside she kept asking me if I was okay and then she saw the blunt roach I put out with about 1/5th of it left because I was so stupidly fucked up. She just picked it up from the porch, put it in a ziplock bag to give me later, and walked me to my bed. What a cool fucking mom.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    i have a giant CC cigar, like a foot long u could fit probibly a quarter or more in it.
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

90civicracer is offline Registered+
    The largest I've rolled was a 5 gram using a royal blunts wet mango wrap. I probably could have fit more in, but 5 grams was all that was left.
    I would just like to give a shoutout to my mom, because I wouldn't be surprised if she found this website and is watching my posts

a cloud of marijuana is offline Registered+
    well, if you put a couple of papers together (although, is not flavored, or a blunt).... i dunno lol, i didnt weigh it.. got like fucking 8 papers stuck them together rolled that fat fucker, stuck it in a hallow metal pipe, went upside down against the wall and smoked that shit.. half way threw a hommie of mine, who'd been smoking for about 5 years, passed out and used a math text book as a pillow.

justinsane is offline Registered+
    i usually roll my joints with 2 papers wide, just to fit more weed in it.

havent tried making them longer yet

and havent tried a blunt yet

but ive been using papers alot more than my bowl lately
    Tell grandma to come and see me, I've got a new song to sing.

It's longer than all the others combined... And it doesn't mean a thing..

EzRyder is offline Registered+
    Go to www.wimp.com look for "big blunt" these guys roll a 13.8 gram blunt of some chronic and smoke it, its pretty sweet..

a cloud of marijuana is offline Registered+
    anyone see those tubs that the papers wrap around? so you can have it as long as you want. its on a tub like tinfoil kind, just smaller

90civicracer is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    i usually roll my joints with 2 papers wide, just to fit more weed in it.

havent tried making them longer yet

and havent tried a blunt yet

but ive been using papers alot more than my bowl lately
    Word, I've done this too...The result was some nice fat joints, lol.
    I would just like to give a shoutout to my mom, because I wouldn't be surprised if she found this website and is watching my posts

Gecko is offline Registered+
    The most I've rolled was a 4 gram blunt of some Cali Kush a while back. I got so fucked off that thing.

8th blunts are pretty easy to roll in my eyes. Hell, rolling any blunt is really easy. All my friends say I roll the best blunts and ask how the hell I learned to do it so well, and I said it came naturally, which it really did.

scream is offline Registered+
    i dont like rolling them 2 wide, it tastes more like paper that way. but i do go 2+ long fairly often. the most we did was a half ounce and it looked like a big ass tampon. it was funny

Jesse DeForest is offline Registered+
    I'm not sure if I believe the guy, but there's a smoker in my biomedical sciences class who says he fits an ounce into two blunts.

Bongsaway419 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 1e64102e
    I like Cyclone Wraps. Blunts are mostly a social thing, but they are wasteful, even if they're rolled by a pro. When it comes to blunts, for me, the rule of thumb is 1g per person. Last week, there was 6 of us, so I put 6g, and we were quite baked!
    The only reason you like cyclons is cause you cant roll a strawberry swish like normal people...seriously...prerolled wraps...what the fuck...stonerz are gettin lazier and lazier... I take pride in bein able to roll a phatty blunt
    The only sure thing in life, is the daily blunt.

RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongsaway419
    The only reason you like cyclons is cause you cant roll a strawberry swish like normal people...seriously...prerolled wraps...what the fuck...stonerz are gettin lazier and lazier... I take pride in bein able to roll a phatty blunt
    Shut the fuck up retard.

Bongsaway419 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    Shut the fuck up retard.
    you purposly search out my posts to dog on me huh??
    God your such a waste of space...
    The only sure thing in life, is the daily blunt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast