Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what the most expensive weed EVER?

Randycigar is offline Registered+

what the most expensive weed EVER?

what the most expensive weed EVER in the world.. like yeah THE BEST

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Cacophony is offline Registered+
    If someone could actually find the fabled purple haze, I bet half of the board would pay like 450 an oz just to try that shit.

so far i think i've seen peopel pay most for G-13 on here...but in acutallity it just depends on the area. there is no best or most expensive, becasue someone could pay 20/g in new york but 15/g two cities over of shit that is grown on the same plant.

partyguy420 is offline Registered+
    shit man purple haze is like 100 bucks for an 1/8th

SmokeyMcBongWater1 is offline Registered
    would 20 bucks for a gram of purple haze be about right? because i just bought some and the dealer said it was purple haze

I got "G-13" (or so i was told) for 10 an 8th, i must admit, it was probably the best weed i've had, although it was in my early toking days, and i do get GREAT weed now aswell (20 for an 8th, turning out to be a Q of sticky strong smelling, lovely tasting weed)
    Skyhighatrist
    4:19 Got a minute?

sheist is offline Registered+
    if u want purple haze, dip ur weed in embaulming fluid n let it dry... thats the big secret.. i'm not fucking with that shit..

Checkminus is offline Registered+
    I live in Northern Virginia, and am blessed to have a friend who frequently distributes purple haze. Over four-hundred an ounce, and worth every damn penny. I can get a little over two G's for fifty bucks, and i've never turned him down.

Edit - I got stories that can prove how good it is...
    Last edited by Checkminus; Jul-26-2005 at 16:16.

The Piper is offline Registered+
    depends on area,dealer an how much bud is available but the most ive ever payed for an oz was $320 for some sticky bubblegum bud(it was well worth it)
    "when they kick at your front door how you gonna come with your hands on your head or the trigger of your gun"-The Clash

i thought that ak-47 was supposedly the best, and people here (mn) sold purple haze for 60 bucks and 1/8th, until is dissapeared, noone in my county has even seen any in like 2 yrs
    homer: look at shemp, he is so high!
    otto: hey shemp is... hemp, spelled backwards!
    homer: and otto is... OTTO, BACKWARDS!
    otto: ...now im scared.

doesnt the idea of making nature illegal seem a bit, ... unnatural?

Suck it dry!

georgiapeach420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by sheist
    if u want purple haze, dip ur weed in embaulming fluid n let it dry... thats the big secret.. i'm not fucking with that shit..
    I might be wrong because I am still a newb but I heard that weed mixed with embaulming fluid was called wet
    "I've learned one thing, and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does..."
    -Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by georgiapeach420
    I might be wrong because I am still a newb but I heard that weed mixed with embaulming fluid was called wet
    depends on where you live, here wet is just embalming fluid it's self...

supersonicchronic is offline Registered+
    How much would you pay for an 1/8th of this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what the most expensive weed EVER?-purple1.jpg  
    Realty is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

RaoulDuke45 is offline Registered+
    i would pay $0!

its actually a picture
    You have to be crazy to love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and You have to be crazy to hate Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

NOTEHOOK is offline Registered+
    wtf embalming fluid?! more info kthx

Leonard12 is offline Registered+
    can someone explain that dipping weed into embalming fluid.ive never even heard of embalming fluid...

supersonicchronic is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    depends on where you live, here wet is just embalming fluid it's self...
    Ya I've also heard it called dank sticks. That shit fucks you up, one time I did it @ a friends house and I couldn't talk, I was trying so hard, but I just couldn't fuckin talk. My mouth was moving, but no words came out. Then it felt like the futon I was sitting in started to take off like a feris wheel or some crazy shit like that. Definately an experience, but I don't know if I'd ever do it again. Oh ya, don't get greedy if someone is dipping a cig. for U, it doesn't take but the tip of it to get you FUCKED UP.
    Realty is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

georgiapeach420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard12
    can someone explain that dipping weed into embalming fluid.ive never even heard of embalming fluid...
    embalming fluid is what they put in dead people to make them stiff. My roommate told me that one time she smoked some weed that had pcp and embalming fluid in it. They called it wet and she didn't know this until after she smoked it. But anyways she said that she felt like she was stuck in a spider web and couldn't move. She said that everything she touched she felt like she was stuck to and that she had to get someone to help her off the couch and just to walk around.
    "I've learned one thing, and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does..."
    -Tom Petty

SumSkater540 is offline Registered+
    isnt dipping weed in embalming fluid and smoking it just like PCP...like the same effects?....or am i wrong
    so come back to the earth, let's drink some tea and smoke some herb.

AcidFreak is offline Registered+
    How might one go about acquiring some embalming fluid?

Just curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by aparadis
    I just soaked my dick in clorox bleach to pass a piss test. Hurts like hell. How long will this last? And how well does this work?
    Hey hey hey...smoke weed every day

two ways, 1. buy somne froma dealer that sells it. 2. break into a morgue when no ones there and steal it...

Purge is offline Registered+
    um what the fuck, thats a new one. people seem to be getting stupider and stupider. dont dip your fucking weed in embalming fluid. its fucking poison. a whole bunch of different poison. thats like dipping your weed into rubbing alchohol but even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicchronic
    How much would you pay for an 1/8th of this?
    purple#1 from duch passion i bought a pack of them a while ago an didnt have enough room 2 grow so i sold em 2 my brother there about 3 or 4 weeks away from being done an hes givin me half of his final crop since i sold them 2 him at a ridiculousely low price
    "when they kick at your front door how you gonna come with your hands on your head or the trigger of your gun"-The Clash

Cacophony is offline Registered+
    How cheap and how much do you think he will yeild... because half a crop for like 50 bucks if your putting out like even an ounce of that shit would give me a boner.

im prob goin2 winde up with a few oz's cause hes got 4 plants an there doin pretty good they dont look a thing like the picture thi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast