Thread: How To Roll Cones (or other special rolling styles)

How To Roll Cones (or other special rolling styles)

Can someone tell me how to roll a cone? I can roll a regular joint, but I want to pull something out of my pocket when I walk into a party and have people be like "what the fuck?" If you've got a fav way to roll, post it here!
    I Didn't Inhale

Fattie is offline Registered+
    Very fat. But thats just me and every other person who smokes and is kewl.
    Marijuana is my anti-drug.
    Tru - Smoking Green
    Master P - Bourbons and Lacs
    Young Buck - Bang Bang
    "Thus, even the most devoted pothead with marijuana of legendary strength could not stumble upon a fatal overdose." -Mitch Earley Wine
    Understanding Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by NextLineIsMine
    get high then youll probably be in the same mind set as when you stashed it and find it much easier, it always works for towlie

FunkyMonkey is offline Banned
    heres a great step by step for cones....im too lazy right now to type it all out !
    http://www.kayalounge.net/nose.html

FunkyMonkey is offline Banned
    hey check out the list to the left..there are some crazy joints there. Im sure your buddies will freak if you roll a 'windmill' or a 'diamond'
    Im sure that site is just what youre looking for.
    http://www.kayalounge.net/nose.html

ever since i rolled my frist cone about 2 weeks ago i'm hooked.....those things get me so fuckin high and use about the same ammount of weed as a regular joint (atleast for me cuz i roll fat) then i got this idea earlier to go to my headshop and get a blunt wrap (you know, its like cigar paper but in a zigzag style) and roll a cone with one of them bitches .....now that's going to be a fuckin cone! and as for rolling it....i just make the cone shape with a paper first....stick it down, wait for it to dry then pack it with weed....twist the ends and spark it up...