Thread: how bad is smoking useing tylenol

Leonard12 is offline Registered+

how bad is smoking useing tylenol

by using i mean smoking pure t3's or mixing crushed t -3 withs weed. i had pure t threes earier today and had a short oddly altared high and now i smoekd like .2 with a t 3 and it felt like .8 and it came so quicjkly. how bad is this for my health. im pretty good to my body usualy so how bad is this?

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    smoking pills is always bad.
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

Nullific is offline Banned
    Especially pills containing acetaminophen, which itself produces toxic by-products upon combustion.
    If you want a codeine buzz take them by mouth, as they were designed. Don't expect much from them anyways though as codeine is a weak opioid.

a. beezy is offline Registered+
    Get some oxycontin and throw away the t3's!
    every silver lining's got a touch of grey

since when the fuck did it become a fad to smoke pills? this is shit i've only started hearing about within the last year or so....i wonder how figured this out and how it came about, i picture someone not thinking just swallowing them, chewing them or snorting them wasn't enough, they wanted to go further.

im not gunan smoke t 3's again. i just got in so much shit from parents and it ruines the weed definatley. it tastes like shit an dthe high is so.. un natural and crappy, it just comes on a lot quicker and lasts longer if tylenol was used,im not gunna smoke that shit again

lateralus is offline Registered+
    I love codeine. Isn't there a cold-water extraction for Tylenol 3? That reminds me - my friend just picked up a lot of Lean and T3s on two different visits to the hospital.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

lizka4200 is offline Registered+
    tylenol?..whgo the fuck smokes tylenol??..ive smoked viccodin and xanax whihc i feel is a waste but the poeple iw as with wanted to....gross it ruins weed ...i mean it got me fucked up but not as fucked up as when i just take it like normal people

tell me how to get the codene out of t 3's. just tell me the good way to get high fo t 3;s besides crushing it and smoking the crumbs

Nullific is offline Banned
    You put them in your mouth and you swallow them.

Cold water extractions will help isolate the codeine from the acetaminophen. The process involves crushing the tablets, soaking in a little cold water and drinking the liquid. Complete guide found here: http://www.poppies.org/news/96924960077672.shtml

This doesn't seem very necessary to me though, since Tylenol 3's contain only 300mg of acetaminophen and even taking even over 5 of them wouldn't add up to a high enough dose of acetaminophen to result in any danger. (Unless you've already exceded 3000mg that day.) It is more for pills containing a lower dosage of codeine. The 3's have 30mg.