Thread: pure thc crystals

vermillion is offline Registered+

pure thc crystals

has any1 just scraped off the thc crystals and just did a bowl of just all pure crystals?
    be careful, they might be stoned...

bzbuzzard is offline Registered+
    nope have you??

gee
    gee is offline Registered+
    the trichomes?

lizka4200 is offline Registered+
    its called keif and yea its awesome after your done weighing out bud all the keif is left for you too roll up a blunt

bzbuzzard is offline Registered+
    oooooooo

tylerkane is offline Banned
    You sure there's enough for a blunt?

yea when u weigh out a qp...

im sure..done it many times...but thanks for checking though

we drowned is offline Registered
    Yeah, you're getting Kief. It's definently not pure, and it's not just the trichomes.

With that said, it's some dank shit. Try getting a kif box (preferably silk screen). They work wonders.

SkunkNZ is offline Registered+
    one of my mates allways gives me a call at harvest time i go around and help him some all the crystals we can very good stuff gets ya farkin baked

Hempamasta is offline Registered+
    Well, you know those "bud buster" grinders? Some of them actually have a crystal tray.. I put my kief from over 4 oz of weed over time into a jar.. and I couldn't even smoke it by itself because it would get all liquidy.. I'd just sprinkle it on top of a bowl and smoke.. and get high as fuck.

So, to answer your question.. yes.

BobBong is offline Registered+
    a "Kief" press.. or Pollen Press.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pure thc crystals-dscf0002.jpg   pure thc crystals-dscf0005.jpg   pure thc crystals-dscf0004.jpg  

pure thc crystals-dscf0003.jpg  

what your talking about is basicly hash. first step to making hash is to use a sifter and get all the thc deposits off the weed.

Mirno Sctlnd is offline Registered+
    Yeah your right it is basically hash except its mega pure and gets you fried, most hash should be better than bud but it usually aint and its full of all kinds of crap so smoking a pure lump of crystals is a tasty treat>
    You know you've smoked enough
    weed for one day when you try
    to eat a biscuit with your ear.

Jake0steve is offline Registered+
    After reading this thread and sleeping I had a dream that me and my friends sifted out all of the crystals and had this diamondy sparkly handfull we rolled in this big paper...mmm.

giuseppe123 is offline Registered+
    bob bong hit it on the head. a grinder/kif catcher is worth its weight in GOLD! if anyone smokes top notch dank you need to invest in a space case or similar grinder. btw if you have ever taken even a 1 hitter of kif you know it is intense! ive been raving about mine for weeks. just think by grinding it you catch the crystals tha twould normally rub off on your fingers or whatever you break it up on. so you might as well collect it and smoke it up. i normally cant wait morethan a few days beofre i empty it. but im a head!

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Hey BobBong, how much do you typically have to grind up before you get a usable amount of kief? Assuming your grinding something like white widow or blueberry, not schwagg or mids, that is.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

BobBong is offline Registered+
    See This Thread for some pics/info on the grinder i use to collect the crystals.

Depending on strain and dryness of the bud.. i can get a nice frosting layer of crystals anywhere from 1/2 an ounce to about an ounce..i'll put it on top of a small bowl of bud. or just smoke just the crystal. to produce bubble hash i use a minimum of an ounce ground through before converting it into he hash..obviously.. the more bud you grind.. the more crystal builds up.

I don't let it build up alot though, as this would clog the threads up quite heavily and to be honest.. i can never restrain myself from hittin a bowl of bubble hash or crystal now and then

GSW389 is offline Registered+
    my friends brother has that exact grinder. He got it for like $50 at a local headshop. After grinding up a quarter, there was made keif in the bottom.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    what your talking about is basicly hash. first step to making hash is to use a sifter and get all the thc deposits off the weed.
    Exactly. GOOD hash is nothing more than trichs all pressed together using heat and pressure.

I have smoked a kif joint before though. Only a few good pulls and it blasts you off your ass.

o0gettin high0o is offline Registered+

Talking

yea i got a good grinder in a local head shop for 40 bucks, haha you can always talk them down, anyway yea i love that every time i go thro an 8th to a quater i get a nice bowl full, about .5 or so, and it gets me so blown

Pichacho is offline Registered+
    does the kief burn well on its own? or to you mix it with tobacco or something in a spliff?