Thread: Shower Smoke

zooted999 is offline Registered+

Shower Smoke

I've heard that smoking in a bathroom while hot water runs will clear the smoke because the steam drains it. Here's a question, based on that.

1)Does none of the smoke travel through the ventilation passages, like the one's present on nearly every ceiling that has air conditioning?

2) Is it really as simple as turn on the hot water, wait for steam, then smoke a bowl and all traces of weed are gone?

Thanks.

STDzRus is offline Registered+
    I've done this..and this is how I did it.

1. Turn your shower on really hott..put a towel on the bottom of the door so the air doesn't seep through the bottom

2. Step in the shower..don't be hitting dank or really smelly shit..you'll get noticed..take a hit...blow it DOWN into the shower with the curtain closed.

3. Spray a little cologne or axe or something after everything hit just to be sure...

It doesn't work that good..I accidentally had my grandmas house smelling like dank haha..that's what i get for smoking a bowl in the shower...it works best with a sneaker..but yeah nonethe less a fine way to smoke.

Don't I REPEAT Do Not smoke a fucking blunt in the bathroom..that shit will smell up. A joint probably too..and it's just retarded.

And be careful when you're high..don't want to get water in you're bowl. Haha I've done that a few times.

Don't get too baked..unless you're taking a long shower..just take a few tokes..get a good buzz...keep on the toking.

G/L man
    STD Sexually Transmitted Disease
    STD Screw the Dealer
    STD Singly-Testable Dependent
    STD Small Target Detection
    STD Socially-Transmitted Disease
    STD State Transition Diagram
    STD Step Transaction Doctrine
    STD Stick the Dealer
    STD Stud Book
    Z Zodiac
    Z Zoloft
    Z Zone
    Z Zorro
    Z Zuckung
    Z Zulu Time
    Z Zusammen
    RUS Requisite Unifying Structure
    RUS Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
    RUS Robotic Unmanned Sensors
    RUS Rodents of Unusual Size
    RUS Rural Utilities Service

Jim Morrison is offline Registered+
    yeah put duct tape on the vents cause they could cause a problem
    and a wet towel in the door crack will stop the smoke use a pipe and exstinguish the cherry with the side of the lighter after each hit and blow the smoke out the window or if theres no window in to the steam directly
    Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
    Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
    Wandering, wandering in hopless night
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out Here We Is Stoned
    Immaculate.

They are waiting to take us into
    The severed garden

Fan o KmK is offline Banned
    dude thats too complicated, just turn teh shower on, toke into a doob tube, spray some deodorizer like febreeze and your fine. or just make a lightbulb vaporizer, tried it last night and u cant smell a damn thing aslong as u use a doob tube.

lateralus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    dude thats too complicated, just turn teh shower on, toke into a doob tube, spray some deodorizer like febreeze and your fine. or just make a lightbulb vaporizer, tried it last night and u cant smell a damn thing aslong as u use a doob tube.
    That's what I would've said. I wouldn't rely on steam to get rid of all the smoke and/or smell. Shower's gonna wash that bud smell off you, though.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    i'm still getting used to my lightbulb vaporizer. i keep heating it up to the point of where it's smoking. i do like how it doesn't make my room smell like smoke if i put my head out the window (i live in the basement, the windows are below ground level) and exhale. i don't like how i can find no way to get it off my breath. i used to not care but i do now. i'm not so fucking arrogant anymore.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    btw how do you know it's vaporized so you don't fill the thing with smoke?

b33w is offline Registered+
    ok you guys are making this sound a lot harder than it is. i've been smoking weed in my shower for about a year now and i think it's the safest way to not get caught by your parents.

just turn on the shower, lock the door, while taking a shower, smoke the weed and blow it out the window. when you're done, put the pipe down and finish your shower if you want to get the smell off you. then when you're done, spray some air freshener and you're good.

420.bowlresin is offline Registered
    i've never smoked in the shower but i might try it now. wut i do is smoke in my room at night. i lock the door and turn the tv up. put my fan in the window and just exhale into the fan and hold the bowl so any side stream smoke is sucked out too. and i put out the cherry wit the lighter after each hit. then i spray some axe and chill out.

oSillyPuddyo is offline Registered+
    I just put a towel on the bottom door crack, turn the shower up, and smoke. The only time my parents noticed a smell was when i smoked a joint. So I would stay with glass. Just make sure your hands are dry before lighting the lighter. The steam has gotten rid of the smell completely everytime.

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    heres how i always sneek a toke.....i take my glass bong and fill the bowl less than halfway with CHOPPED up weed, then i take it all in one hit and hold it in for like 5 seconds....then i blow it into a bottle that i have crammed full of drier sheets and a hole poked in the bottom and there is no smell at all but i always gie the room a squirt of axe or tag to be sure

i have found that not only is this way more bud conserving but it gets me higher, only 3 hits and im pretty blazed as oppose to a couple bowls
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

lateralus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 420purplehaze420
    heres how i always sneek a toke.....i take my glass bong and fill the bowl less than halfway with CHOPPED up weed, then i take it all in one hit and hold it in for like 5 seconds....then i blow it into a bottle that i have crammed full of drier sheets and a hole poked in the bottom and there is no smell at all but i always gie the room a squirt of axe or tag to be sure

i have found that not only is this way more bud conserving but it gets me higher, only 3 hits and im pretty blazed as oppose to a couple bowls
    Hell yeah. I pack onies in the bong to fully conserve the weed, and get rid of smell. 3-4's all you need. Long as you don't cough before you exhale, everything's cool.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.