Thread: Favorite way to smoke crystal?

Red Baron is offline Registered+

Favorite way to smoke crystal?

Hey, I've been scraping the top of my electric grinder lately and been saving a bunch of pure crystal in a glass vile.
    What are your favorite ways to smoke pure crystal? Do you have to mix any weed into it to make it burn?

Was thinking of pulling crystal lungs :P

lateralus is offline Registered+
    You can sprinkle some on a bowl. Or vape it. Or lace a joint with it. Or something.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

Hempamasta is offline Registered+
    I usually just sprinkle it on top of a bowl. Hits nice, gets me nicely toasted.

Left is offline Registered+
    lungs? like a gb? that would be nice but you would need a lot to get a big hit and if you had enough for a gb you would get crazy baked. Go for the gb if you have that much. you dont need to put it on any weed or anything but i usually put it on top of a little bit when i have it so it doesnt fall into the hole of my piece
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

buddymyfriend is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron
    Hey, I've been scraping the top of my electric grinder lately and been saving a bunch of pure crystal in a glass vile.
    What are your favorite ways to smoke pure crystal? Do you have to mix any weed into it to make it burn?

Was thinking of pulling crystal lungs :P

Just sprinkle that good shit over your weed in a joint! Hmmm!

Peace
    Ocean, n . A Body of water occupying about two thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.

When you lose someone, you realize just how much that person means to you, So maybe its a good thing they're gone. So you can see just how much that person means to you.- Anon

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    if you want to get really baked really quick dont use a lung(cause if you accidentally push it in a bit it will shoot your crystal all over the place) but a gravo and put a little nug over the hole in the bowl and put the crystal in and take it easy with the lighter and you will get a tasty ass toke that will get you incredibly blazed
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

weedfreek420 is offline Registered
    hot knife that shit best way 2 smoke anything

WeayLay is offline Registered+
    I usually just sprinkle that stuff on top of my bowl, gives me a tasty bowl that hits HARD. Or you could press it and use it as hash.

SmokeNRun is offline Registered+
    I have never heard of someone referring to Trichomes as Crystal? I have heard Crystals(because it gives of a shinny look) or Kief which I though was the real way to define Trichomes to someone. But yes I usually just cap a bowl with it in my vape. Or I press it into hash balls.

lampost is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeNRun View Post
    I have never heard of someone referring to Trichomes as Crystal? I have heard Crystals(because it gives of a shinny look) or Kief which I though was the real way to define Trichomes to someone. But yes I usually just cap a bowl with it in my vape. Or I press it into hash balls.
    Yeah bro, they're trichomes...

I thought you were talking about crystal meth for christ's sake!
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...

Hahaha, jesus, crystal meth. Wouldn't even touch that shit with a 20 foot pole, but it's a common term where I live. Now that I think about it, Kief doesn't look anything like crystal... I wonder how that term came to be...

iSmoke31307 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by WeayLay View Post
    Hahaha, jesus, crystal meth. Wouldn't even touch that shit with a 20 foot pole, but it's a common term where I live. Now that I think about it, Kief doesn't look anything like crystal... I wonder how that term came to be...

Probably from someone talking about the "Crystal" trichomes. Some kief is more crystaly than others.

You can sprinkle some on a bowl, as said, mix with a joint(Which would be a little wasteful), or you can compress it into hash. They make things to press kief that are fairly cheap.

I guess. The best keif/crystal I've seen was very close to golden. Mixing in a joint isn't really recommended, as there's a slight chance of it not burning uniformly. Just enjoy it in a bowl.
    Grow FAQ's: Your best friend
    Have a good one!