Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weed laced with CRACK

ibreakthings is offline Registered+
    you know something thats actually worth doing......get a buncha slugs and try to feed them salt i bet theyll like it
    so you think you can tell
    heaven from hell?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Void is offline Banned
    Or maybe I was kidding to get a reaction out of people?

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    LOL I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! HAHAHA

Oh yeah, I knew someone would read this shit and smoke a shitload of ants too. People are just too predictable...

Void is offline Banned
    YEah to be honest and not be a dickhead to you for once in your life...you really did call that one out.

Shobs is offline Registered+
    Penguin.. it was a joke.. I didn't actually smoke an ant blunt

Bazooka Tooth is offline Registered+
    carbohydrated electrons
    ROFL WAFFLES

That reminds me of something that made me go WTFZ?
    In a Cheech and Chong movie, either Nice Dreams or Next Movie, Tommy rolled up a joint and reached into a jar labelled "Roaches" and pulls out an actual roach. The roach tries to get away, Tommy plays with it, smashes it, and inserts it into his joint. Wtf?
    LOL!
    Cuz Panama Red done fucked my head, Acapulco Gold gone scarred my soul,
    Northern lights ain't read me my rights, Now cali Kush is all I push.
    SRK, numba one in ya hood, 24/7 420 understood
    Please marry me mary, it's all good, high times soul assasins turn around take a look

flamingskullballs is offline Registered+
    dont smoke them slugs man...they dont burn well...and you gota cure them first, which takes months when your a slug and move slowly...

lateralubitionis...or howerev you spell it...im sorry...but i think you need help man...its ok to smoke an ant once or twice, but when you go out into the country to find thriving ant mounds...and deplete their population to less then a dozen in a few days...you just need some help...

ive never smoked a queen...extremely rare...i did happen to drink ant-laces apple juice though...after it hit it really fucked me up...

you got the ants wet you stupid piece of shit!!! dont breath into the bong!!!

we should all try smoking dried pinapples...well consider the little plastic containers you get in school to be a dub...

or the skin you get from pudding that was uncovered!!!

"The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Man lowers his head and lunges into civilization, forgetting the days of his infancy when he sought truth in a snowflake or a stick. Man forgets the wisdom of the child."
    Jack Kerouac

In every house-in every bedroom-there is a fly buzzing near your ear.

ADaisyChain is offline Registered+
    omg cant beleve u guyz smoke ants yu young pplz wil do nething 2 get high u know. wutz nekst gonna drink dra-no?
    halfa the time we're gone and we don't know where. Prolly cuz It feeellllss sooo gooooddddd. I gotta stop me from fallin, but you know sometimes I can't help myself. I can't do this myself. So everybody give me a hand.

Shai Hulud is offline Registered+
    Yeah, ants will really fuck you up. What with super-big electrons getting cooked up and all. I hear if you mix fire ants with regular ants there's a particle-antiparticle annihilation in the middle of your brain. It's awesome.

lateralus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingnutnugget
    ive never smoked a queen...extremely rare...i did happen to drink ant-laces apple juice though...after it hit it really fucked me up...
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

ibreakthings is offline Registered+
    This is getting old... its not funny anymore some one make it funny again
    so you think you can tell
    heaven from hell?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12