Thread: Vaporizers-bull, or good?

Hempamasta is offline Registered+

Question Vaporizers-bull, or good?

My question involves vaporizers. Do they really work, or is it just some kind of marketing BS that was put out and is not really true. Also, what about the level of high? Is it comparable to blazing a big blunt, or hitting a bong, or is it unlike both of those? I just seek information, and any that can be given is gratefully appreciated.

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+
    OMFG,A vaporizer is a tolltally different high once you smoke out of one u willl become in love with this great machine and will want to invest some good money into one.Most people that use vaporizors dont use anything else just pure vapors a whole like better for the body, not much smoke so not much smell.

I am getting a BV vaporizor at the end of the month.

http://www.bcvaporizer.com

go there and read up good stuff.

Hempamasta is offline Registered+
    Yeah, from what I hear about vaporizers, I really like. The only problem is, aren't they like, really, really expensive? And another thing, how good are they at not wasting a lot of weed? Thanks!

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+
    u will use half the weed usall and get just as stoned if not more...Check ebay for the "bc vaporizer" i think there around 60$ shipped with a free grinder.

PhiShiTter is offline Registered
    i dont know, it just seems more fun to get to roll light and puff a nice 6 gram blunt with some friends

sawleaf is offline Registered+
    Day Dreamin Faze is right. A vaporizer uses less weed and you can get just as high or higher. You won't waste any THC at all. With smoking, you are going to loss a lot of THC in second hand smoke and resin deposits. The vaporizer high is very clean and clear, and is usually more uplifting and energetic. Some vaporizers are very expensive, but probably the best quality one you can get for a budget is the BC one. I have one of these and it works great. They are definately not BS. By the way DDF, did you order your BC vaporizer yet?
    You are the deciding factor in your life!

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    u can get the bc ones on ebay for 45.50 buy it now

ndhawk is offline Registered+
    I'll probably get one in a year or two. Maybe this year though who knows. I don't mind the damage to lungs for another couple years. If I continue to blaze after that time I'll invest in a vaporizer. I bet the prices will drop on those things so there's no need to invest in one now.

StonerMom is offline Registered+

Talking Waiting for my new vaporizer to arrive

I ordered a vaporizer over the internet Tuesday night. I can't wait!

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    how much do u guys think the price of weed is gonna go up in like 3-5 years

KillaBuzz is offline Registered+
    y wood the price ov weed go up? i kno the older smokerz bragg bout how inexpensive it wuz but thatz becuz back then, a 25 cent coin wuz worth a shitload. now it aint worth shit.

Potent Herbs And Leaves Could Ease The World
    Krayzie Bone-Smokin Buddah...Awsum Song To Toke To

YES
    YES is offline Registered+
    Killabuzz, it think you confused what you said.

It did go up from back in the day. Im confused by your last post.
    "...To be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical, smoke grass..."

" A wondrous languor... possesses itself of your spirit, and spreads itself across your faculties as a fog spreads itself in a meadow... Hashish spreads itself all over life; as it were, the magic varnish. It colours it with solemn hues and lights up its profundity." - Charles Baudelaire, 'The Poem Of Hashish.

What is this war?

lol srry YES,
    he said how much do yah think weed prices are gunna go up in 3-5 yearz. an i said why wood the pricez go up?? an then i wuz tryn 2 say that the reason pricez went up iz becuz the currency changed. back then if u had 25centz in yer pocket u werent doin 2 bad. but now since money aint worth az much, 25 centz meanz nuttin, therefore the pricez ov everythin have gone up. i wuz juss wonderin y he thought the pricez wood go up. make sense?

sawleaf is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaBuzz
    lol srry YES,
    he said how much do yah think weed prices are gunna go up in 3-5 yearz. an i said why wood the pricez go up?? an then i wuz tryn 2 say that the reason pricez went up iz becuz the currency changed. back then if u had 25centz in yer pocket u werent doin 2 bad. but now since money aint worth az much, 25 centz meanz nuttin, therefore the pricez ov everythin have gone up. i wuz juss wonderin y he thought the pricez wood go up. make sense?
    You mean inflation
    You are the deciding factor in your life!

yes thnk u sawleaf.

Sedater18 is offline Registered+
    does a vaporizer get rid of smell and easly seen smoke? And does it leave you with reisin? if the shit doesnt burn how do you know when it's cashed? Oh yea http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grass...ml?id=7KCRFiio do you think that would work or do you need a machine?

vegasgrower is offline Registered+
    Just tried my vaporizor today, I am very impressed, very little smoke, easy on the throat and lungs and uses less herb. I payed $39.95US and that included a grinder.I have seen others that go for $159.99 up to $500. Not sure why the price range, I think it has to do with temp control and the heating element. Start with a cheap one and see if you like it ot not. One thing the herb does not tatse as good, I guess everything in life is a trade off.

Buck268 is offline Registered+
    Vaps are cool, only smoked out of a light bulb vap myself, and that takes a fair amount of skill to truely reap a vap effect (easy to burn the herb). But yeah, its definatly a different high.

passit420 is offline Registered+
    killabuzz y use z's so often. dam thats confusing
    "I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house I don't know why I call him Gerald. He is getting rather old but he is a good mouse"
    Pink Floyd-Bike

daniel80 is offline Registered

vaporizer

Before using vapir vaporizer i don't like the vaporization. But once i used it i know the benfits of vapir.

When operated correctly the Vapir does not produce smoke. However, the Vapir is capable of producing very high temperatures that can burn the material if left on at high temperatures for long periods of time. When operated correctly, the flavor of herbs from the Vapir are more like steam than smoke. There is no smoke-like taste.You can look the product here at http://www.vapir.com

Steve30 is offline Registered
    Smoking with vapoizer reduces the harmful effects of smoking.By smoking with vaporizer we r able to inhale only the vital elements.

I had recently tried vapir vaporizer it gives good results

One can get it easily from ebay.

Bunkyhope is offline Registered+
    vapourizers are the shit... theyll get you fucking wired as...but one thing ive noticed, is that the high takes longer to kick in and peak, but lasts longer to...dont get anxious to smoke ur whole stash at once
    ...we're all thats left of a world engulfed by its own superiority...

dcc
    dcc is offline Registered
    Damn, I got to get me one when i get the money.

budbuzz420 is offline Registered+
    i got the money but i live with my parents and dont have a car or license....any ideas??? i want one soo bad

Frickr is offline Registered+
    set up a checking acount, and then get yourself one of those free checking cards, they are slick as hell, i use mine all the time, works like a creditcard, but dont have the charges and shit, so for what u collect in intrest of ur checking account, u will pay for the card, and its alot easier then writin checks all the time, easier to get cash to, because u just find a ATM which are all over hell anymore, so if u need some bud, got money, but no cash, thats the way to go