Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long does the smell of weed last? (please respond!)

Leonard12 is offline Registered+

how long does the smell of weed last? (please respond!)

how long does the smell of weed last if:

1) if you smoke in your room and blow the smoke out the window

2) hotbox your room

3) (scenario for tonight) hotbox in room, blow smoke throught papertowel rolls with knleenex soaked in febreeze and bounty dryer sheets taped to the end, open windows afterwards, and spray room down wit axe/febreeze

Up In Smoke 420 is offline Registered+
    1. Gone quickly with a doob tube, make sure to put the fan turned so it is taking air out though without a fan would be pointless in this time of the year the smoke would not just go out there.

2. Hotbox your room? Bedroom? No chance, you need like a blunt and a closet or bathroom.
    Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries

passit420 is offline Registered+
    newb. hotboxing is where you fill room with smoke, not just smoking in room. it would be pretty hard to hotbox a room while blowing into doob tube. the smell will last not that long, spray febreze or other air freshener afterwards.
    "I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house I don't know why I call him Gerald. He is getting rather old but he is a good mouse"
    Pink Floyd-Bike

420ultimatesmokage is offline Registered+
    i wouldn't want to sit in a room filled with dry sheet smoke

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Is a doob tube basically just a toilet roll with dryer sheets inside it? I've never made one b4...
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

LightGreen is offline Registered+
    dog i hotbox my room every fucking day and yea it does smell like bud though
    Smoke cush all day and pop painkillers
    Fuck who don't understand it, this what the game did us
    This what the streets showed us
    This how the block made us, the same block where they layed 'em- Lil Wayne

MTP, CHUCKTOWN

Leonard12 is offline Registered+
    "newb. hotboxing is where you fill room with smoke, not just smoking in room. it would be pretty hard to hotbox a room while blowing into doob tube. the smell will last not that long, spray febreze or other air freshener afterwards."

i know what hotboxing is.

how is it hard to botbox a room while blowing into a doob tube, just blow the smoke out of the tube after each hit...

what? blow smoke out of tube? the smoke is absorbed inside the doob tube, thus cutting down on smell. it is good for stealth and useful when you have a cap on the bowl as well. the smoke would be gone when using doob tube. no smoke comes out the other end.
    "I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house I don't know why I call him Gerald. He is getting rather old but he is a good mouse"
    Pink Floyd-Bike

DiLoS is offline Registered+
    Get some incense and start using it when your not blazing so your parents don't really get suspicous. Then when you "are" blazing use some it can kill the smell, it works for me. If you blow out your window just spray some crap after your done. I usually don't give a damn and just have my window open some with a fan to kill the smell by morning. But you might want to spray some stuff around.

CannabisGeorge is offline Registered+
    Yeah, I don't understand why your asking how long the smell would last if you hotbox your room?Cuz if you hotbox your room, you WANT it to smell like weed for a while. Even if you smoked enough bud to do this (with a small room), your whole house would eventualy smell like heaven. And if you are doing it with an open window, a spray of febreeze or axe should do it. (Smoke in my bathroom all the time). And doob tubes work great! I got stoned after 2nd block, and no one even noticed (the bathroom).

later
    Afro Man:
    colt 45 and two zig zags, baby thats all we need. We can go to the park after dark, smoke that tubleweed. And as the marijuana burnin we can take our turn, singing them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like cheech and chong and sell tapes from here to hong kong!

rysk8er420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard12
    "newb. hotboxing is where you fill room with smoke, not just smoking in room. it would be pretty hard to hotbox a room while blowing into doob tube. the smell will last not that long, spray febreze or other air freshener afterwards."

how is it hard to botbox a room while blowing into a doob tube, just blow the smoke out of the tube after each hit...
    Yea you obviously dont know what hotboxing is, cuz the whole point is to be in a small space(car, closet, bathroom) and fill that space with so much smoke that you can continue to get high even when youre done smoking.

So if you know what hotboxing is, then my question is why would you want to filter the smoke you are trying to hotbox the room with? It defeats the whole purpose.

50BagOfGreens is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LightGreen
    dog i hotbox my room every fucking day and yea it does smell like bud though
    same here. my mom makes sure i keep the door shut
    SMOKE BUD

tupac2930 is offline Registered+
    HOW DO U MAKE A DOOB TUBE?

paper towel cardboard cylinder. tabe dryer sheets or other smoke absorbing device and tape that on the end. then stuff dryer sheets in tube. if you want you can stuff other things in tube. its pretty simple to make and works well.
    Pink Floyd-Bike

CannabisGeorge is offline Registered+
    I Rubber band 2 or 3 dryer sheets on once end, soak a few cottonballs in febreeze, put those in the center, and rubber band a thick paper towel to the mouth end. Works so good!
    Afro Man:
    colt 45 and two zig zags, baby thats all we need. We can go to the park after dark, smoke that tubleweed. And as the marijuana burnin we can take our turn, singing them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like cheech and chong and sell tapes from here to hong kong!

ooo. that sounds better.
    Pink Floyd-Bike

psychedelicmess is offline Registered
    don't use lysol cleaning wipes in the tube... did that once, got some pretty weird results, not enjoyable ones.

justinsane is offline Registered+
    every time i toke, i use a pipe (joints reeeeeeek!!) then when im done hitting it, i put my hand over the bowl to make the blaze go out, then i quick inhale the rest of the smoke from the bowl, so the smoke wont drift around my room, - then i blow in into my pillow, no smell at all. but. remember,

incense is there for YOU!
    Tell grandma to come and see me, I've got a new song to sing.

It's longer than all the others combined... And it doesn't mean a thing..

OatWillies420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard12

Sorry, but that's not hotboxing.

How many pounds of MJ did you have if you were trying to hotbox your room?

justinsane is offline Registered+
    what "hotboxing is" is when you smoke a cigarrette really fast, so the ashes are still on the cig. and the cherry is quite a bit lower down the stick... the ashes were then refferred to as a hotbox
    Tell grandma to come and see me, I've got a new song to sing.

It's longer than all the others combined... And it doesn't mean a thing..

Up In Smoke 420 is offline Registered+
    it takes 0201947230984728934723 hours to clear the smoke out of a room.. yes true dat.
    Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries

Doobie Snax is offline Banned
    You lot are using too-complex methods. I smoke out my bedroom window regularly, just make sure you blow the smoke far out ur window and leave the window open overnight and you'll be fine, won't even need to spray anything.

Doobie Snax is offline Banned
    and the ashes are hotrocks not hotbox

P.S. - My room is the loft conversion, like technically a 3rd floor, so maybe thats why no-one can smell it, but its definitely gone by the mornin if you do what i said.
    Wait till at least midnite when ur rents are asleep
    Last edited by Doobie Snax; Nov-11-2005 at 11:42.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    everyone here calls it clambaking. and when i say hotbox they look at me funny.
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

ShamanicHippy is offline Registered+
    yeah man just blow that shit out an open window. also throw a shirt over the vents in your room and maybe a towel under the door while toking to keep the smell from leeking. then just keep that window open all night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast