Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I fucking give up!

Synthesizer Man is offline Registered+

I fucking give up!

I ain't gonna waste any more money on weed if it won't get me high. Give me an 1/8th of the best shit and I'll put it all in one of my legendary massive spliffs, smoke it, and within an hour the high will be gone!

Shit guys, help me? I'm going insane.

Its been almost 5 days now. I'll try and obtain some. Is it normal to build up this kind of extreme tolerance?

jakenthegentiles is offline Registered+
    dude quit for liek 6 mounths i did for probation and fucken i smoked the shwaggest shwag ever and got fucken blown
    fuck the feds

MullManiac is offline Registered+
    maybe you just have shit stuff...
    ----------------------------------

- |\ -/| - - - - - |- - - - - - - - - * - -
    -
    | \/ | - - - -\ -|- /- - - - - - -* .*- -
    -
    | - -| - - - - \-| / - - - - - - - -* - -
    --------------__\|/__ -----------------
    - - * - - - - - - /|\ - - - - - - - ____-
    -
    * .* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |-
    - -
    * - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -\__/

I was introduced to an "experienced" smoker musician, and I tried some of his stuff, which was a bit better than what I usually get, but my high still lasted just over an hour.

I can't really stop smoking weed, but I guess I'll wait a while, especially as I can't get hold of the dealer today. I just can't wait 6 months, and if I did, I might end up in the same situation if I started smoking again.

I forgot to mention that when I first started smoking (in 2002), I was smoking with some very undesirable people and couldn't relax. We used to smoke ridiculous amounts like 3 1/8ths a day between 3 of us, and I ended up paying for it. Since I was smoking a heavy amount for a first time user I wonder if that's done something to me?

Here's my smoking history:

May-August 2002 smoked a lot, then stopped for a while.

Had one spliff in February 2003, but didn't get too high.

Had a massive blaze in October 2003 where I got completely fucked off just two hash spliffs and started hallucinating, smoked over the course of 2 days.

April/May 2004, had a smoke with a friend of a friend, got so high I didn't think I'd make it home, but by the time I did the high wore off.

Also smoked quite a few times with an old enemy around that time. He also gave me one huge spliff to keep which was so potent I only took a few puffs and was close to passing out. I must have got high 5 or 6 times of just that one spliff. That's when I started smoking alone and started enjoying it more.

Beginning of this year, my friend would occasionally get some weed, smoke spliffs with him and give me a bit to keep. It wasn't until the summer that I occasionally got him to buy stuff for me. That's when just a small amount would get me high.

In the last two months the problems seemed to start since I needed more and more to get high. Probably smoked weed from 5 different dealers, and my highs were getting weaker each week.

50BagOfGreens is offline Registered+
    it doesnt look like you smoke that often, maybe you had too many munchies(munchies make high go away)
    SMOKE BUD

Fan o KmK is offline Banned
    yea i duno man, dont smoke for a week, get hte most chrtonic u can get ur hands on, then smoke like 5 bowls out of a vap or bong.

Phyrrus is offline Registered
    You get blazed for an hour?..

Consider yourself lucky.. I do if I get high for more then 30 mins. Rip up the bud proper so you don't need tobacco(in case you say it helps it burn better) and smoke pure weed in one of your joints.

Every J I have always burns proper and if it sideburns a lil then spit a lil on your finger and rub it on the J just under where it's sideburning.

xNoa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesizer Man
    I was introduced to an "experienced" smoker musician, and I tried some of his stuff, which was a bit better than what I usually get, but my high still lasted just over an hour.

I can't really stop smoking weed, but I guess I'll wait a while, especially as I can't get hold of the dealer today. I just can't wait 6 months, and if I did, I might end up in the same situation if I started smoking again.

I forgot to mention that when I first started smoking (in 2002), I was smoking with some very undesirable people and couldn't relax. We used to smoke ridiculous amounts like 3 1/8ths a day between 3 of us, and I ended up paying for it. Since I was smoking a heavy amount for a first time user I wonder if that's done something to me?

Here's my smoking history:

May-August 2002 smoked a lot, then stopped for a while.

Had one spliff in February 2003, but didn't get too high.

Had a massive blaze in October 2003 where I got completely fucked off just two hash spliffs and started hallucinating, smoked over the course of 2 days.

April/May 2004, had a smoke with a friend of a friend, got so high I didn't think I'd make it home, but by the time I did the high wore off.

Also smoked quite a few times with an old enemy around that time. He also gave me one huge spliff to keep which was so potent I only took a few puffs and was close to passing out. I must have got high 5 or 6 times of just that one spliff. That's when I started smoking alone and started enjoying it more.

Beginning of this year, my friend would occasionally get some weed, smoke spliffs with him and give me a bit to keep. It wasn't until the summer that I occasionally got him to buy stuff for me. That's when just a small amount would get me high.

In the last two months the problems seemed to start since I needed more and more to get high. Probably smoked weed from 5 different dealers, and my highs were getting weaker each week.
    umm well the fact you can remember each individual time uve smoked tells me that its not your tolerance mate
    you didnt really make yourself clear, do you get stoned and then have it last an hour? thats pretty normal tolerance id say im about the same, thats why u smoke MORE AND MORE only back in the day would a joint keep me going for a few hours lol, those days are long gone mate

Quote Originally Posted by 50BagOfGreens
    it doesnt look like you smoke that often, maybe you had too many munchies(munchies make high go away)
    I don't get them very often. Does what you eat/drink before you smoke affect the high. Also have any of you ever tried drinking a soft drink right after smoking? Stings like hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    yea i duno man, dont smoke for a week, get hte most chrtonic u can get ur hands on, then smoke like 5 bowls out of a vap or bong.
    I don't have many contacts, but I still reckon its me, and not the quality of the weed. Might put together a bong later in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrrus

Consider yourself lucky.. I do if I get high for more then 30 mins. Rip up the bud proper so you don't need tobacco(in case you say it helps it burn better) and smoke pure weed in one of your joints.

Every J I have always burns proper and if it sideburns a lil then spit a lil on your finger and rub it on the J just under where it's sideburning.
    It might even be less than an hour, but I don't count how long I'm high for.

Never really had problems with my rolls, they rarely sideburn, and if they do, not by much. I do put a lot of tobacco in my joints, but then again I have been smoking cigarettes since I was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    umm well the fact you can remember each individual time uve smoked tells me that its not your tolerance mate
    you didnt really make yourself clear, do you get stoned and then have it last an hour? thats pretty normal tolerance id say im about the same, thats why u smoke MORE AND MORE only back in the day would a joint keep me going for a few hours lol, those days are long gone mate
    I usually smoke at night, then listen to music, in an effort to fall asleep eventually. Its not just the duration that bothers me, the high isn't as intense as I would have had a month ago. That's why I roll more and more spliffs and smoke them until I'm happy, but I never get a satisfactory high.

I reckon I need to try something else, e.g. mushrooms!

ok, to the question of will munchies be degrading to a high even before you consume the thc (i say consume cuz there's numerous ways to use weed) yes certain foods/drinks will have an effect on it.... weed is a downer type drug.... things like caffiene are uppers. if you say drink alot of soda, then that upper caffiene is going to have some type of effect on the downer weed you are consuming. if you really wanna go indepth search for foods that are known to give energy (and you'd be suprised with all that can give energy) and avoid them for 3-4 hours before you plan on smoking, the effects will be dramatic i promise you. also, i'd suggest taking a break for awhile (if you're a long time smoker) a month or so break, will almost (just not quite...) bring you to a newbie smoker level, where even a bowl of the shittiest weed will get you so stoned.... also you have to consider everyone's metabolism and body is diffrent, someone can stay high off weed for hours and hours, where if both you haven't even smoked in a year or ever, both smoke the same exact weed, and the same exact volume of smoke, and everything is exactly the same (down to .00000000000001 percent) someone's body may process it faster than others, meaning the feelins leave you faster than others. unfortunately i have an extremely fast metaboloism.....and i can smoke the same weed someone stays stoned out of their mind for hours and hours, but i stay high for an hour max. a good sign of a fast metabolism is being able to eat and eat, and you really never seem "full" but you never seem to gain weight ever....that means your body is better at breaking up the molecules that enter your body, therefore they're processed faster, and gotten rid of faster (i.e. the thc in your blood stream is processessed faster and disposed of) it's just simply put some people will go sober before others, and there's really nothing you can do about it. if you check the food you eat, or drinks you drink, and none seem to produce energy effects (i.e. uppers) and you go sober for a few weeks, and still get the same effects your shit out of luck....you're not hte only one with this problem...doesn't matter what i smoke, i'm sober within an hour... it has it's ups and downs....i'm just glad i can eat (and enjoy) as much food as i want and not have to worry about getting extremely over weight

btw, harder drugs aren't better... you can do what you want, but you'll find eventually the same end results as i have.... i don't have the same high i had 3-4 years ago either, and no matter how long i quit i never do... it's just something i have to get used to... i eventually had to learn that i couldnt' just go to other drugs to get "the most amazing high ever" anymore...you just have to learn to let that go, and enjoy what you do have... hope this helps, and hope you realize to not going hardcore into all kinds of drugs just to chase a high you can no longer obtain... imo i think highs aren't completely physical... i think they're also mental probably about 70% mental and 30% physical, and once you've experienced something (this is fact, based on multiple studies) so many times, it will never be quite the same to your mental side, because you've already experienced it so much you're used to it...

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+

When that happens me and my friends say "Baptise that shit !"
    Umm, dude i dunno what to say. Try smoking bongs or get a bowl.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

That is really good advice. I guess I'll just have to smoke occasionally.

spliffstar22 is offline Registered+
    If you wanna get completely ripped, just burn a blunt. Don't burn half q's and shit in one session, that's dumb. You eventually get to your peak, and your not getting any higher from that same herb. A fat blunt 1-3 people, or 2 blunts will do you nice. I burn 1-3 blunts a day, and i get high as a fucking kite, it's that same high i'd get from back in the day when i first started burnin, so try that, don't burn spliffs, spliffs do nothing for me anymore...

passit420 is offline Registered+
    maybe you should smoke more when you are smoking. also you dont need the tightest shit you can find, just good stuff. i hate paying alot for weed because it never is twice as good as the other stuff, which i pay half as much for. anyways, you probably dont have tolerance issue because you havent smoked in awhile. maybe you should try smoking alot every day. o ya and dont smoke cigarretes.
    "I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house I don't know why I call him Gerald. He is getting rather old but he is a good mouse"
    Pink Floyd-Bike

I have read a few times that it isn't the amount you smoke, and there is always a limit to how much you can smoke in a session, and if you smoke any more it just makes the comedown worse.

Truth or lies?

Up In Smoke 420 is offline Registered+
    True.. There is a limit to your high and then you get sober.
    Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries

GSW389 is offline Registered+

actually, thats some pretty good advice
    Quote Originally Posted by partyguy420
    if any1 was to ever touch my girl, be it a fist or a dick(by fist i mean punching here if it was a lesbo that was using her fist on my girl i would be like sweet) but i would kick his ass.

GSW389 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesizer Man
    I have read a few times that it isn't the amount you smoke, and there is always a limit to how much you can smoke in a session, and if you smoke any more it just makes the comedown worse.

Truth or lies?
    who really knows. right now, it just all subjective.
    Quote Originally Posted by partyguy420
    if any1 was to ever touch my girl, be it a fist or a dick(by fist i mean punching here if it was a lesbo that was using her fist on my girl i would be like sweet) but i would kick his ass.

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    me and my buddy tried to smoke ourselves sober once...

it didnt work.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    My advice: Stop smoking for awhile, get the best shit you can find, get a bong, use ice-cold water, and blaze until you can't move and are laughing uncontrollably at your wall. My current smoking schedule is once every 3 months (Utah fucking sucks), and every time I get my hands on even brown seedy shwagg, it totally fucks me up.

hammerhead is offline Registered+
    you sir, need a blunt

DazedandConfused is offline Registered+
    ill tell you the easiest way, smoke everyother day n shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast