Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Blue Nile - New Toys

  1. #1
    PaRanOiD81's Avatar
    PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-03-2005
    Posts
    334

    Blue Nile - New Toys

    Sup my fellow stoners out there. I just recently went on a little escapade tonight into New York City to check out a headshop or two.....

    We went to this place called the Blue Nile and this other which is on bleecker street in the village, close to canal street.... the guy had really competive prices and didn't try to rip me off. In the photo attatched, the frog bubbler, the guy around the corner wanted $60.00 off the bat, then I told him that the other place was $35 and he said, oh yeah, that one is $35 but whatever. I am so pleased with the outcome of our trip, I decided to post pics, LemomHead, check it out, I attatched a business card. Now to the mods, I do not work at this establishment and am in no way affliated with them, but I am extremely happy with his service that I am going to post his business card. Now I just need the weed to fill it with and I'll be fine and dandy. I also bought a replacement piece for my bong and this stuff to clean my bong for 20 bucks which did a fantastic job. I'll post a pic of that later. Anyway guys, happy tokes until the next post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Nile - New Toys-toys.jpg   Blue Nile - New Toys-card.jpg  

  2. #2
    sheist is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-03-2005
    Posts
    874
    see now... thats where u fucked up... u wasted all ur money for that junk shit when 1) u coulda made one.. 2) u coulda went to a gas station n copped one for $5... and the rest of that coulda been used for a half-oz..

  3. #3
    PaRanOiD81's Avatar
    PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-03-2005
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by sheist
    see now... thats where u fucked up... u wasted all ur money for that junk shit when 1) u coulda made one.. 2) u coulda went to a gas station n copped one for $5... and the rest of that coulda been used for a half-oz..
    I shoulda added in my post that stupid and ignorant comments should be kept to yourself because A) I do not do glass work, or artwork B) I do not have the equipment to make it C) These are $5 dollar metal pipes that I can buy right around the corner and D) Don't be a dickhead

    If your comments aren't creative or beneficial, keep them to youself. Thank you.

  4. #4
    thcbongman's Avatar
    thcbongman is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-19-2004
    Posts
    5,121
    Quote Originally Posted by sheist
    see now... thats where u fucked up... u wasted all ur money for that junk shit when 1) u coulda made one.. 2) u coulda went to a gas station n copped one for $5... and the rest of that coulda been used for a half-oz..
    You savage!!!!!!!!!

    Forgot to say good find. I got a new toy myself, and I paid the same for 1, you paid for 2.

  5. #5
    t3chyo's Avatar
    t3chyo is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-14-2005
    Posts
    1,021
    hey i was just in new york a week ago, awesome place and did walk by this headshop, dont know the name but they seemed to have alot of sweet peices,bongs,hookahs...

  6. #6
    KronicKing's Avatar
    KronicKing is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-19-2004
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by sheist
    see now... thats where u fucked up... u wasted all ur money for that junk shit when 1) u coulda made one.. 2) u coulda went to a gas station n copped one for $5... and the rest of that coulda been used for a half-oz..
    are you 14 or just dumb? there is much more to marijuana than just the high,going to a head shop and looking though the inumerable beautiful glass peices buying one and getting to see the wonderfull blueish white smoke floating up from the bowl makes the high even better,i have four homemade peices and three purchased glass peices and i love them all,but the glass brings out a whole new flavor and style to weed.grow up and get a few more grams under your belt and you may understand.
    www.Showmeglass.com-High quality hand blown glass

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    im just like w.e fuck it, im nto gona let school ruin my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    u can only just tell a strain exactly from smoking it fuck pictures

  7. #7
    PaRanOiD81's Avatar
    PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-03-2005
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by KronicKing
    are you 14 or just dumb? there is much more to marijuana than just the high,going to a head shop and looking though the inumerable beautiful glass peices buying one and getting to see the wonderfull blueish white smoke floating up from the bowl makes the high even better,i have four homemade peices and three purchased glass peices and i love them all,but the glass brings out a whole new flavor and style to weed.grow up and get a few more grams under your belt and you may understand.
    thank you very much bro, I totally understand what you mean. Its a lot more than just getting high, thats the point of it, but its more than that for me.... at least I want it to be you know....

  8. #8
    DiLoS's Avatar
    DiLoS is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-21-2005
    Posts
    141
    Thank you Kronic King.... I was about ready to cut this kid up but you beat me too it. Those are very nice pieces dude. You got them for a really good price too. I wish there was shops around here that sold nice pieces like that for around the same price.

  9. #9
    PaRanOiD81's Avatar
    PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-03-2005
    Posts
    334
    thanks man, I just need smoke to fill them with and everything will be peachy

  10. #10
    KronicKing's Avatar
    KronicKing is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-19-2004
    Posts
    844
    i forgot to say nice pipes! i like the bubbler,i need to get one.here are two of my glass peices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Nile - New Toys-f4-my-pipe.jpg   Blue Nile - New Toys-f11-my-pipe.jpg  
    www.Showmeglass.com-High quality hand blown glass

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    im just like w.e fuck it, im nto gona let school ruin my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    u can only just tell a strain exactly from smoking it fuck pictures

  11. #11
    CannabisGeorge's Avatar
    CannabisGeorge is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-02-2005
    Posts
    308
    Damn nice pieces dude. KronicKing, those pipes are bitchin'!
    Afro Man:
    colt 45 and two zig zags, baby thats all we need. We can go to the park after dark, smoke that tubleweed. And as the marijuana burnin we can take our turn, singing them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like cheech and chong and sell tapes from here to hong kong!

  12. #12
    Smoking Ganja's Avatar
    Smoking Ganja is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-27-2005
    Posts
    191
    stupid question: Whats the difference between a bubbler and pipe and which is better? Thanks

    Btw those are some sick piece man congrats

  13. #13
    NightProwler's Avatar
    NightProwler is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-15-2005
    Posts
    4,018
    a bubblers like a mini bong. i prefer pipes tho. "better" is all up to you.

    and those are some nice peices there man
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

  14. #14
    PaRanOiD81's Avatar
    PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-03-2005
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Ganja
    stupid question: Whats the difference between a bubbler and pipe and which is better? Thanks

    Btw those are some sick piece man congrats
    thanks a lot guys, hopefully I'll post pics of my most recent pickup for an 8th of unknown and the bubbler was fantastic... let me tell you, I'm still blazed right now, which I have to appologize to my dealer, I told him this shit was garbage, but its pretty decent. anyway, I packed the complete bowl and I must have had 15 good tokes from it. so right now I'm stoned.as.fuk and what I like better about it is that it goes down 20% smoother than in the pipe I just bought, "the scorpion".... it went down a lot smoother and I was able to take real big hits, unlike the scorpion, I could only take so much before it would burn....

    P.S. thanks a lot for your comments guys, it really makes me feel good about my purchase. My cousin, who doesn't really smoke, told me it was a waste of money and I really thought about it and I felt like shit, so thanks guys, you've lifted my spirits.

  15. #15
    Dankmike's Avatar
    Dankmike is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-11-2005
    Posts
    367
    sheist is wrong, dude sometimes you gotta prioritize your money what doy you wanna spend your money on pipes or weed well you get weed all the time so whuy not get some pipes so your next time smoking is better plus , cool pieces .

  16. #16
    KronicKing's Avatar
    KronicKing is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-19-2004
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRanOiD81
    thanks a lot guys, hopefully I'll post pics of my most recent pickup for an 8th of unknown and the bubbler was fantastic... let me tell you, I'm still blazed right now, which I have to appologize to my dealer, I told him this shit was garbage, but its pretty decent. anyway, I packed the complete bowl and I must have had 15 good tokes from it. so right now I'm stoned.as.fuk and what I like better about it is that it goes down 20% smoother than in the pipe I just bought, "the scorpion".... it went down a lot smoother and I was able to take real big hits, unlike the scorpion, I could only take so much before it would burn....

    P.S. thanks a lot for your comments guys, it really makes me feel good about my purchase. My cousin, who doesn't really smoke, told me it was a waste of money and I really thought about it and I felt like shit, so thanks guys, you've lifted my spirits.
    sometimes people who don't smoke just don't understand,maybe haveing 15 peices is a waste of money to most people,even some heavy smokers would call it a waste,but i like to have a choice in what i smoke out of,a damn hard choice at that!
    Thanks George,i got them both from bobthepainter,he's got some nice pipes,but he was injured and hasn't blown any new ones,oh well,still a great selection.they're both slendid peices.named them Thorn and Saphira.smokeing_ganja a bubbler has a bulb under the bowl with a short stem,you can put water in the bulb and it cools and filters the smoke,it's kind of hard to find a good bubbler but when you do they're the coolest ,usualy the bigger the bulb(and the longer the mouthpeice)the better your hits will be(volume),but i've hit some like paranoid's and they were great,each one turns out a differnt hit.but hand pipes are cool to,it's all up to the smoker,i prefer both.
    www.Showmeglass.com-High quality hand blown glass

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    im just like w.e fuck it, im nto gona let school ruin my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    u can only just tell a strain exactly from smoking it fuck pictures

  17. #17
    50BagOfGreens's Avatar
    50BagOfGreens is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    May-22-2005
    Posts
    637
    the scorpion pipe man OMG man thats fucking tight, seriously i want to smoke out of it where do you live
    SMOKE BUD

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •