Cannabis.com

Thread: Dangers of Tinfoil?

Ramagamma is offline Registered

Dangers of Tinfoil?

I know this has probably been said numerous times before but i' just wanna go over it again.

I've been smoking for about a year, in fact almost exactly a year. I always use tinfoil but I've heard bad things about it. Whats are the bad effects of smoking from tinfoil and waht could I use as an alternative?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

YES
    YES is offline Registered+
    Do you mean you use a bowl as tinfoil? I dont think is good if your burning the tinfoil.

To have an awsome bowl, and ive asked this question many times before i found one, juts get a socket head wrench. Pop a screen down in it and theres your bowl.

You can attache different sizes to different thing. I use one for my gravity bong. One for this pipe i made. And one fore my bong. If you find some plastic or metal tubing around the house or hardware store you'll be set.

I hope this helped, if you didnt understand just tell me and ill try to explain it better.
    "...To be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical, smoke grass..."

" A wondrous languor... possesses itself of your spirit, and spreads itself across your faculties as a fog spreads itself in a meadow... Hashish spreads itself all over life; as it were, the magic varnish. It colours it with solemn hues and lights up its profundity." - Charles Baudelaire, 'The Poem Of Hashish.

What is this war?

gjayde is offline Registered+
    bro if u r stuck smokin off shitty tinfoil u already smokd a good half your cells away man 4 fucks sake get off yo as and grab 2 coke bottles 2 turn in2 a bucket bong bro anything but tinfoil shit.....

DayTripper420 is offline Registered
    hey,
    i was stuck in your shoes for a while man, the trick is,...for me at least ...my dad has a shop im my basement. try aND FIND MAYBE A "FITTING" ya know something solid metal....cause i smoked tinfoil for 3 months stright unless i got lucky. and i started gettin killer headachs....if your despersate find a metal led lpencil and make a one-hitter outa it.....good luck bro
    here's an idea roll a joint! traceing paper!

roll it up is offline Registered+
    ya know how if u dent a soda can and poke holes with a tac or w/e on the indent and u put the weed there,well is that dangerous too?cuz one of my friend dont got a bowl and i aint gunna give him one so he smokes off of soda cans.is it gunna like kill him

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    dude that is so bad for u to smoke off of a can cuz u smoke the paint too

Damn dude. Bowls are so easy to make that it's dumb to smoke off tinfoil or cans. Unless you live in an insanely tiny town then there just isnt an excuse. Here's three easy ways I've made bowls:

1.Using a Ratchet head and a screen that I stole off the bottom of a small pipe @ work.
    2.Using a brass pipe size changer thing and a screen, bought for a total of $2.79 at hardware store.
    3.Ripped the top off an old coaxial cable ((The cable you plug into the back of your tv for cable)) and just superglued a part of it so it didnt have any moving parts.

I'm sure there are a million other ways to make bowls man. Be creative and don't make em outta shit that's gonna kill your braincells. Or just roll a joint.

Encatuse

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    What the fuck? I dont get u people. I either use very different bongs than you, or i am getting confused (happens often) Why cant you simply buy some pipe/bong screens from a ganja shop? Sure tinfoil is free, but screens dont give you cancer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

Mello.as.Hello is offline Registered+

drizzle drazzle.

Man, I gotta side with Kid Dynamite here. Even ratchet heads and brass fittings are types of metal (usually combination metals) and when heated release several VERY dangerous things. I have a bong I made with a ratchet, so I'm really nobody to talk, but it's definitely safer to smoke out of glass.. Just borrow a dollar here, 2 there until you can buy a nice pure glass bong. That's where it's at son.

I'm gonna go smoke out of my sobe bottle with fish hosing, duct tape and a ratchet head. Woop dee doo.

~Peace and Pot, Hope You All Smoke Alot.~

downXwithXtheXclown is offline Registered+
    what? i never even knew that was fucking dangerous thats what i always use.!!!!

but i cant buy a bong because my parents would find it so i just buy some shit at a hardware store? should it be metal or what?

UserName AlphaNiner is offline Registered+
    get papers -_-
    I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

Imotep is offline Registered+
    what brass cones are bad?
    ah well probably...
    how about lighter gases? are they bad?
    HORNY FOR EVIL

"phlurp". That's exactly what I said.

To be entirely honest, I'm pretty sure smoking ANYTHING is bad for you somehow. I say if you can't afford a nice piece, then get some papers and learn to roll, bro. Keep your lungs clean for the green.

shogun is offline Registered+
    Here's a little info that may help, glass is best, but we can't all afford it(it's all I smoke out of) if you must use metal, steer clear of the following, foil-not only does it burn away and end up in your lungs, but there are chemicals coating it(hold a lighter to a piece for a couple seconds and look at the smoke that comes off)
    NEVER SMOKE OUT OF GALVANIZED STEEL!!!! I can't stress this enough, when galvanized steel is heated, it releases cianide gas, bad juju there.
    Copper is also bad
    Brass and steel are your best bets as far as metal goes.
    Puff Puff Give

the rules

This is what I've been using (when I can't use my pure glass bong, because of "security" risks)..

Sobe bottle with fish tubing, a pen for the tube under the bowl, and a ratchet head/ pipe screen combo. It works great, and when you blow the smoke through a doob tube, ain't nothing but laundry smell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dangers of Tinfoil?-dscf0222.jpg  

downXwithXtheXclown is offline Registered+
    what if you smoke out of a wooden bowl is that bad for you?

slinger is offline Registered
    pop can