Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to find weed

moeburn is offline Registered+

How to find weed

Just a helpful tip, if you wanna find weed from people but you are afraid to ask, just ask around for zigzags or papers. If you find someone that has some, then ask them for some weed!

And always remember what your parents and teachers taught you: Don't talk to strangers because they might try and give you drugs.
    Work hard, stay in school, listen to your mother, your father is right.

-hidden lyrics by Tool

tribute to me is offline Registered+
    hahah, thats a very helpful tip
    Good

Th3 Chr0nic is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by moeburn

And always remember what your parents and teachers taught you: Don't talk to strangers because they might try and give you drugs.

lmao

ibreakthings is offline Registered+
    lol
    so you think you can tell
    heaven from hell?

TheAtomicPunk is offline Registered+

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar is offline Registered+
    Just a helpful tip, if you wanna find weed from people but you are afraid to ask, just ask around for zigzags or papers. If you find someone that has some, then ask them for some weed!
    or just use a slang word that only people who smoke would know, like bud or sticky icky or something like that.

VoidLivesOn is offline Registered+
    When I ran away this summer from Texas to Pennsylvania using the Greyhound bus system (which I would have been better off fucking riding on the back of a greyhound dog then there shitty excuse for a bus system)...

At every stop there was always 3 people that would ask you if you had rolling papers, and if you said yeah they would ask you for some weed or if you wanted to buy some.IN EVERY FUCKING CITY it was like this.They all said the same thing.It was like the twightlight zone.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper....you never know when it'll end.

dogg is offline Registered+
    Nice Tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmar.aLL.DaYmar
    or just use a slang word that only people who smoke would know, like bud or sticky icky or something like that.
    yeah but what about the cops man? Cops can't arrest you for asking for papers, but I think they'd be assholes enough to wanna search you if you ask for weed.

-hidden lyrics by Tool

sharpezor is offline Registered+
    well if i didnt have a dealer id go hang out around headshops and ask people as they walked out.
    Life Begins At 3am...

cameron123240 is offline Registered+
    if u really wanna find weed (for people who r in school)

ur better off trying the sk8ers, naturally. ( no offence to non smoking sk8ers)
    i mean HELLO?? how many preps do know toke on fattys and suck on hooka hoses. lol

justinsane is offline Registered+
    actually, some of the most hardcore smokers i know are low key, and youd never guessed they smoked.
    Tell grandma to come and see me, I've got a new song to sing.

It's longer than all the others combined... And it doesn't mean a thing..

czechweed is offline Registered+
    nice advice

Testament is offline Registered+
    Finding better connects is all about networking...
    usually, if you can meet (or already know) someone who is pretty plugged in,
    it will lead to meeting new people, and so forth. thats basically how i came up ...
    it helps to have known the person BEFORE the weed days ... because they'll likely be willing to introduce you directly to wholesalers, rather than sell to you for street value.

FieldofHerb22 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidLivesOn
    When I ran away this summer from Texas to Pennsylvania using the Greyhound bus system (which I would have been better off fucking riding on the back of a greyhound dog then there shitty excuse for a bus system)...

At every stop there was always 3 people that would ask you if you had rolling papers, and if you said yeah they would ask you for some weed or if you wanted to buy some.IN EVERY FUCKING CITY it was like this.They all said the same thing.It was like the twightlight zone.
    Hey man, I know how it is. I went from Houston to LA on a Greyhound. It was terrible. El Paso has the worst station ahhhhhhh. I almost got vommited on by a kid in LA station. Ahhhhh the memories......I must stop speaking might get flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Testament
    Finding better connects is all about networking...
    usually, if you can meet (or already know) someone who is pretty plugged in,
    it will lead to meeting new people, and so forth. thats basically how i came up ...
    it helps to have known the person BEFORE the weed days ... because they'll likely be willing to introduce you directly to wholesalers, rather than sell to you for street value.
    I have contacts, i'm in a network. But one night i found myself downtown Toronto, without any weed, without any friends who wanted to sell me any.

But i didn't let it hit me, i had a fun time anyway. I met the friendly stranger, i cheered "happy new year" to him, he said the same to me, asked me if i wanted to go out back to burn. After knowing me for 4 seconds.

I did, and although I didnt have any, he burned.

I said I didn't have any weed. Some girl next to me asked if i said I needed some papers, i said no, i need weed. She sold me some. I had known her for about 4 seconds.

Then i thought of this idea.

-hidden lyrics by Tool

Testament is offline Registered+
    dude i don't even remember making that post, i've gotta quit.

tiewredeN is offline Registered+

Talking Send E-mail

Easy found send E-mail

TO :tiewredeN@
    TO :tiewredeN@weedmail

Groetjes uit a,dam
    Greetings from Netherlands a,dam

its not what you know. its who you know...

Myth1184 is offline Registered+
    I just look for Random black guy on the street, odds re 99% of the time either He will have Weed..or know where you can get it

jay42 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    actually, some of the most hardcore smokers i know are low key, and youd never guessed they smoked.
    yeah for sure

Syrus is offline Registered+
    the abosolute way is to ask for 3 single skins, then (at a later date) ask if they can get weed, if they can cool, if not thwey wither can or they dont want u to knoe ur a dealer, in whichcase buy weed until they gain ur trust
    Syrus has left these boards for ever, syrus can now be found at baked.com if needed.

bye everyone

Big Blunt Boy is offline Registered+
    Just go to the most ghetto place around and just start asking around for bud u'll find some.
    Peter piper picked a patch of prime pot and rolled and massive blunt

tinkerbell is offline Registered
    That was one of the biggest fucking lies my parents ever told me. That strangers may try to GIVE me drugs. Yeah, right. I pay through the ass for the good shit and skipped many a school lunch to save up to get myself a dime bag. Liars.

tinkerbell is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron123240
    if u really wanna find weed (for people who r in school)

ur better off trying the sk8ers, naturally. ( no offence to non smoking sk8ers)
    i mean HELLO?? how many preps do know toke on fattys and suck on hooka hoses. lol
    Wellll. Not so fast. I've said many times to people who were newbie "druggies" that wanted to dress like the skaters and whatever to fit in, "Who do you think a cop would question or suspect first, me -- who is dressed normally and maybe even a little nice -- or some kid on a skateboard who looks like a bum who hasn't had a bath in a week?"

No offense to anyone out there, its not necessarily that I think they're automatically drug users or bums because they skate or hang out on street corners, but thats the stereotype and thats what the cops are going to zero in on. Truth is, I've met more straight edge/sXe what the hell ever skaters than ones who were passing around a joint. (What is this world coming to? )

I've done more drugs than the vast majority of my friends in highschool, and I started far younger, but NO ONE has ever accused me of being a druggie. I was always the upstanding honor roll kid and even my grandmother who accused everyone and their dog of doing drugs (she was a paranoid old bat) swore up and down that I "wasn't that stupid" and "knew better." While my poor mom got accused time and time again of doing angel dust even though my mom wasn't even sure what angel dust was. LOL.

There's a virtue in looking "normal" when you're anything but and do in fact have something to hide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast