Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much weed do you usually buy at once?

dopesmoker is offline Registered+
    man you must be getting schwag if its that cheap, and if you're actually getting decent stuff then you are one lucky person
    Gameshow host: Heres the question i ask of all our contestants. What made you drop out?

Bob: Well alot of people think it was the 400 acid trips i took yah know.

Gameshow host: Uh huh, but what was it really Bob?

Bob: Well one day i played Black Sabbath at 78 speed, man.

Gameshow host: Black Sa... And then what happened?

Bob: I saw God.

Gameshow host: You saw god. Well that sounds like true enlightenment to me Bob.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Make it Hempen is offline Registered+
    one eighth. it's a nice size. it smells so sweet.

Love- Kate
    H.E.M.P.

hihigh is offline Registered+
    I believe it

I have a friend who lives close to mexico (tucson) and tells me he buys a pound for like 400 dollars.

he told me the bud was good, too. but i still have a sneaking suspicion that his definition of good and mine are a bit different.

sir smokes alot is offline Registered+
    i usually buy a quarter for $25 or a dime for $10 but i smoke mids
    Donít hold your breath. The fat-soluble THC is absorbed by the lungs almost instantly. Exhaling immediately after the inhalation expels most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are solid particles or water-soluble gases, before they can be absorbed, without sacrificing any of the high.The fact that this has been known since 1971 but never publicized qualifies as a war crime

this for the guy who lives in northwest houston who posted all those cheep!!! prices

Holy shit man i live in katy which is pretty close to houston(bout 30 minutes to the west) and the prices here r so much more expensive. u might be byin some week shit or somethin. the prices here r about 1/8 40-50$, 1-4 60-90$, 1/2 90-140$, oz upto 200$
    around there depending opn dealer and weed.
    Last edited by slightlystonedDUBman; Jan-06-2006 at 22:37.

dopefiend is offline Registered+
    i usually buy an eighth. the prices here are:
    eighth-$25
    quarter-$35
    half-$50
    ounce-$90
    Note: All posts made by me are totally non-fictional. I 100% encourage the growing and usage of marijuana. I smoke marijauana and condone and encourage others to do the same.
    This grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Hey! We have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper replies "Really? You have a drink named Steve?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vapor View Post
    ANYONE who still uses the word "NOT!" at the end of their sentences, really needs to be anally raped by a cactus monster with a scorching case of herpes.

Jesse DeForest is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlystonedDUBman
    this for the guy who lives in northwest houston who posted all those cheep!!! prices

Holy shit man i live in katy which is pretty close to houston(bout 30 minutes to the west) and the prices here r so much more expensive. u might be byin some week shit or somethin. the prices here r about 1/8 40-50$, 1-4 60-90$, 1/2 90-140$, oz upto 200$
    around there depending opn dealer and weed.
    Dude, make the 15 minutes drive to Copperfield and I can save you tons. I can even give you numbers and shit. ninjacarrot@gmail.com

Bongsaway419 is offline Registered+
    I buy how ever much $$ I have at the time... but I get 1 gram for 10 bucks... some Oregon Danky...
    The only sure thing in life, is the daily blunt.

Polymirize is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongsaway419
    I buy how ever much $$ I have at the time... but I get 1 gram for 10 bucks... some Oregon Danky...
    Man, with every post of yours I come across, I continue to recognise just how hard you roll. Rock on man, rock on...
    If you claim to have never seen swag that's probably because you're smoking it.

luvbud is offline Registered+
    I usually buy a 1/4 $60 mids $100 dank ass nug!! DC metro area

1/2 100 mids
    0 200

1/2 180 nug
    0 270-320

jay42 is offline Registered+
    I buy about a 8th a month for about $40 to $50. Its usually pretty good, last time it was incredible, looked more orange than green! I only smoke about 4-8 times a month so its usually pretty incredible. Sometimes I'll buy a quarter or half and sell it but save an 8th for myself.

pabloescobar209 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse DeForest
    Just need something f resh to read while I break up this bud.

I usually by a quarter for $10 or a half for $20. A half usually lasts me like 2 weeks too cause pretty much only good **** runs through this part of Houston. I'm having a half dropped off tomorow morning, and right now I'm break up the last of my last half.
    Yeah man your smoking some straight bunk ass shwag, that's gross
    PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLion
    Ya, the idea of superstition is as moronic and primitive as the idea of there being a god...

I am not new to smoking. I know what I'm talking about and I'm not smoking shwagg.

luvbud is offline Registered+
    post some pics

poiuyt is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by luvbud
    post some pics
    Just about to say that.

I don't have the means to post pics. Take my word for it, it isn't schwagg. Not many dealers around here even sell schwagg, and if they do nobody buys it. This stuff I'm smoking now has crystals, nearly half orange hairs, and I haven't found a single seed. While there are the occasional stems, there are no to be considered "branches."

Furthermore, a single hit from my one-hitter can give me a very appreciable buzz. Maybe it's just me, but I've never found schwag that great.

Accept the fact that I live in a different place than you. It's cheaper here. People minds aren't blown by the prices here, because that's what their used to. To be honest, if I lived where you guys do, where I'd have to pay over $30 for a quarter, I wouldn't smoke. I'd consider it a waste of money.

Hell, here it's cheaper to get 10 people stoned than it is to get three people drunk.

d00d989 is offline Registered+
    thats awesome man, you're really lucky

heres some prices where i live in south dakota
    SCHWAG-
    1/8 - 15
    1/4 - 25
    1/2 - 50
    oz - 100

but, i just bought a qp of some mids with nice red hairs on it from a guy who came here from mexico for 225 :-)

street prices for other stuff like KB is
    1/8-50
    1/4-100

and so on

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    I have to drive about an hour up to San Francisco so I usually pick up 1/2oz ($170) at a time so I don't have to make so many trips. I could get it closer to home but if I make the drive I can get "medical marijuana" which is the dankest of dank.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

endo..jay is offline Registered+
    when i buy its a qp of mids for 500 or a 1/2lb of dank for 2100
    I smoke weed and drink beer (alot)
    Im a bong tokin alcoholic and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by king kong bong
    i would bone martha stewart for the hell of it.
    "In Jersey, everything is legal as long as you don't get caught"- Bob Dylan

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    I buy an ounce about, once every 60days or so, only because I produce a bit of my own as well, but if I had to buy all the time, it would be about, 2 ounces every 40days or so.

So ya, an ounce I buy about once every 2months for $200. Good shit too. No seeds, no stems, just nice, compact popcorn buds. Don't know the strain, all I know is that it comes from the BC coast. So it makes me happy

If I wanted to, I could get a QP from one guy for $700, and my other guy claims he get a full lb for only $1400, but I'm not too sure on that.

Brey is offline Registered+
    i live in south africa, and i buy a bag (abt 40 grams, which is abt 1.3oz i think?) every 2 weeks or so.
    i pay 60Rand a bag which works out to about less than $10.
    The stuff i buy is not what u guys call "schwag" , its pretty good swazi.
    so i guess it all comes down to where u live.....

Brey is offline Registered+
    oh yeah and "schwag" or wat we call djat is R15 ($2!!) for abt 30grams/1oz

DemoCommando is offline Registered+
    Schwag: 20 for a half 35 for an oz
    Mids: 30 for 1/2 and 50 for an oz
    Chronic: 45-55 for 1/8, 80-90 for 1/4, 150-160 for an oz and 240-290 for an oz of dank!

hls420 is offline Registered+
    I rarely pay, just usually get a doob or two from a friend. When I do buy, usually an 8th for $25, good stuff. Biggest amount I've bought was a 1/2 oz. for $75 through a friend. I smoke varied amounts: maybe a joint or two a week, sometimes smoke a joint or two daily 3-4 days in a row. Or, sometimes go a long time without. All depends if it's available and/or I can afford some....

Doobie Snax is offline Banned
    I usually get quarts, halfers, or oz's of dank from between £35-£140 depending on how much i want and what strain it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast