Cannabis.com

Thread: measuring marijuana

mcmicknut is offline Registered

measuring marijuana

whats an easy way to measure a gram of marijuana

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

whyamiwhite is offline Registered+
    with a scale.....

GratefulDead4ever is offline Registered+

dont mean to sound like an ass

but if your talking for the medical marijuana diet use a measuring cup thats all i can think of if their is such a diet i guess thats how you get you daily thc vitamins

mcmicknut is offline Registered
    but if you dont have any scale or anything is there any way of jus ttelling by looking at it or how much of it would fill something etc...

whyamiwhite is offline Registered+
    is it shake, buds or what?

i think i know

are you talking bout how much you should see it fill up a bag to determine the amount cause i know an eighth will fill the bottom of the bag
    if you spread it evenly or close to it i believe correct me if i am wrong

Synthesizer Man is offline Registered+
    Yes an eighth will fill the bottom of one of those large bags. I got a pic somewhere. So I guess a gram would be about a 1/3rd of that. But it could depend on how compressed the bud is.

That's why you buy a scale. If anyone knows where I can get one for a good price let me know.

i got mine for free i am new to this whole cannabis world but they got links below selling them and schools hear in america always have them i have seen some peopel take them but i read that some precise scales are the weighing mail scales someone wrote about them earlier but you prolly can buy a pocket scale somewhere all i can say is just look around and look for deals

Synthesizer Man is offline Registered+
    If you're past school age then it isn't possible. I wish I'd nicked some digital scales, and an oscilloscope while at school.

s2headhunter is offline Registered+
    yeah i measure with a scale..but i also can usually tell when its in my hands and i feel it and also by the look you can somewhat....i say somewhat tell

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesizer Man
    Yes an eighth will fill the bottom of one of those large bags. I got a pic somewhere. So I guess a gram would be about a 1/3rd of that. But it could depend on how compressed the bud is.

That's why you buy a scale. If anyone knows where I can get one for a good price let me know.
    canadian tire style stores if you have those types of stores in the UK
    Last edited by 420purplehaze420; Jan-18-2006 at 21:02.
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

budsbuddy is offline Registered+

Exclamation

http://www.saveonscales.com/
    they have nice stuff.

dont mean to sound like i am pushing you to buy from that site budsbuddy recommended but from the looks of it some of their prices at the site are really good hey buds buddy whats your email cause i see you live in pa i too live their

jay42 is offline Registered+
    I never really buy more than half an oz, and usually its just 1/8s. How much are you really going to get cheated on a gram? Even an eighth? Sure I've probably been slightly undersold on occasion, but I'm never going to notice. Sure, my friend who buys qps a few times a month has a scale. You get pretty good about eye-balling small amounts. As long as its close, I'm happy.

i agree cause the scales are off by a little bit and once you get use to what an eight or what ever size you buy looks like you get the hang of it and how much it should filll my first time i thought i got ripped off but the scale told me i got a gram extra and i was happy

Kronus76 is offline Registered+
    Hahahaha that reminds me of something one of my buddies did a couple weeks ago. He really wanted a scale, so like all high schoolers, he decided to steal one from the school. He finaly got the courage up, and did it. he called me over that night to show it to me because he couldn't get it working. When i got there, it wasn't a scale, it was one of those balancing things that weighed the MASS of an object. Good thing, now my buddy can sell weed according to how much water it displaces, nice going dipshit.
    I got home and then used more lotion and vaseline than I ever have to jack off. Ill spare you the details but believe me it was a mess.

Psychonaut28 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GratefulDead4ever
    dont mean to sound like i am pushing you to buy from that site budsbuddy recommended but from the looks of it some of their prices at the site are really good hey buds buddy whats your email cause i see you live in pa i too live their
    I live in PA too! You know where Allentown is? I'm about 25 miles from there, 5 from JIm Thorpe. Where are you?
    Just Doob It!

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronus76
    Hahahaha that reminds me of something one of my buddies did a couple weeks ago. He really wanted a scale, so like all high schoolers, he decided to steal one from the school. He finaly got the courage up, and did it. he called me over that night to show it to me because he couldn't get it working. When i got there, it wasn't a scale, it was one of those balancing things that weighed the MASS of an object. Good thing, now my buddy can sell weed according to how much water it displaces, nice going dipshit.
    lmfao, priceless.

cant you just pick up a scale at target or something? you guys dont think theyd have digiscales? although i cant think of a legit reason to ask them if they have a small and precise scale. not that its any of their business what i do with it.

i am near montgomery send me an email or something if your from pa gratefuldead1965_1995@yahoo.com

jay42 is offline Registered+
    Um, if you know how much water it displaces, you can figure out how much it weighs. Mass=weight more or less. Say it displaces 3.5 ml of water, thats 3.5 grams also.

EDIT: actually now that i think about it that may not be right. how does this thing work?

FireRazor is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by whyamiwhite
    with a scale.....
    Bingo.
    He really wanted a scale, so like all high schoolers, he decided to steal one from the school. He finaly got the courage up, and did it. he called me over that night to show it to me because he couldn't get it working. When i got there, it wasn't a scale, it was one of those balancing things that weighed the MASS of an object. Good thing, now my buddy can sell weed according to how much water it displaces, nice going dipshit.