Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey man,i dont have any thing to smoke with(like a bong or pipe,you know what i mean)

x6xhellx6xspawnx6x is offline Registered

hey man,i dont have any thing to smoke with(like a bong or pipe,you know what i mean)

hey man,i dont have any thing to smoke with(like a bong or pipe,you know what i mean)what makes good rollin paper...................im kinda a noob.

YES
    YES is offline Registered+
    You could make a homemade bong or pipe. But if you wanna roll and dont have any papers, you can use bible paper form the backa nd make sure there is no ink or you can use toliet paper wrapper but it taste nasty.

I just rolled me a big 3 paper joint and im savingit for a wake and bake.
    "...To be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical, smoke grass..."

" A wondrous languor... possesses itself of your spirit, and spreads itself across your faculties as a fog spreads itself in a meadow... Hashish spreads itself all over life; as it were, the magic varnish. It colours it with solemn hues and lights up its profundity." - Charles Baudelaire, 'The Poem Of Hashish.

What is this war?

kyle is offline Registered+
    use a ciggarette tube and rip off the filter, altought using printing paper probably isent as thick lol
    We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
    -Black Sabbath

qwerty is offline Registered+
    make a homemade bong......go here for instructions on making whatever you want.......www.smokewithstyle.com

qwerty is offline Registered+

dHazed is offline Registered
    use your head man

x6xhellx6xspawnx6x is offline Registered
    cool thanx for the sugestions

UserName AlphaNiner is offline Registered+
    To make a pipe....

1) Don't use foil/plastic/painted objects/things that melt or ignite as a bowl.
    2) Be creative.
    3) If it doesn't work, be more creative.

Only rules to making smoking devices are to not use anything that will produce extra smoke or add other chemicals to the smoke when you're lighting it. To figure out if something will do that, burn it first. If it smells or melts or burns, then don't use it.

Making things to smoke out of is one of the funnest parts of smoking. If it works, sweet...you got high using your own creativity and building skills. Which is a better feeling than going out and buying a pipe for $50 and smoking out of it.

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+
    the wax papers in a bible

DrGonzo is offline Registered+
    all the papers in a bible

you may as well...if you're smoking weed, and there is a god, and he don't like it, you're goin to hell anyways.
    OMGOMGOMGOMG 2 ounces of mushrooms, all for me! I need somebody to eat them with now

Day Dreamin Faze is offline Registered+
    I think im going to buy a smoking bible and roll some fatt J's

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    yah dont use printer paper cuz it burns WAY to fast

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    one time we tried to roll a jont with an eighth and a piece of printer paper i burned too quickly so we just used my friends huge monster bong his parents bought him for christmas

koshea is offline Registered+
    use tissue paper, NOT THE TISUE PAPER FOR THE BATHROOM OR YOUR NOSE
    but thats used as wrapping in bagged guifts..its nearly identical to rolling papers and it makes me feel special smoking a pink j

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    haha lol...bible papers rule. You can stick it to the law and god at the sam time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

GooseBear is offline Registered+
    how do you roll your perfect joint?

jbrandy77 is offline Registered
    why not just some blades guy that is so easy fuck all u do is put 2 butter knives on the stove like inbetween the coils and let them get red hot and take a ball or weed u rolled up not that big though and put it on 1 blade and press the other one on top and use a like a bic pen with all the guts taken out for a hooter to inhale threw...trust me i do it ever morning but it works better with hash oil lol but ya u r sure to get ripped

ermitonto is offline Banned
    Just make an apple pipe. Make a hole from the top to the center of an apple, then another from the side to the center, clear out all the apple guts, put a screen on top (if you don't have one just stick your finger in any standard faucet and you should find one) and the weed on the screen. Takes less than a minute to make.

KillaBuzz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ermitonto
    Just make an apple pipe. Make a hole from the top to the center of an apple, then another from the side to the center, clear out all the apple guts, put a screen on top (if you don't have one just stick your finger in any standard faucet and you should find one) and the weed on the screen. Takes less than a minute to make.
    an u can eat the apple fer muchiez when yer done lol. this iz a good idea ive tried er not only wit applez an itz a great quick fix. if yer fucked fer papaerz but have a pack ov smokez, take out the foil an seperate the foil an the paper part. itz like tissue paper az buddy wuz talkin bout earlier. a homemade bong wood b the best chioce tho.
    PeAcE

Potent Herbs And Leaves Could Ease The World
    Krayzie Bone-Smokin Buddah...Awsum Song To Toke To

Sedater18 is offline Registered+
    yea you can take the the wrappers of like double mint gum or whatever and if you take off the feel carefully then you have papers.

bk17 is offline Registered

q tip

all these ideas are great but evrybody has a q tip laying around. all u do is put in in the sink(w/ the water on)for about 30 seconds then take the fuzzy ends off and very carefully unwrap it. then wait for it to dry. u can use a hair dryer or w/e to speed up the process

Bauman is offline Registered+
    What ever you do, use the thinest paper you can find, the thicker the paper the more bad smoke you'll inhale, and the harsher the joint. Also, if you can use paper that isn't as processed, as the bleach and other chemicals in the paper can't be good for you either.

Or, you could just go to your local convenience store and get some zig-zags. Depending on age of course. If you are not old enough then find someone who is that can get them for you.

They cost $1 (Canadian) for a pack... they can't be much more than that for you.

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bk17
    all these ideas are great but evrybody has a q tip laying around. all u do is put in in the sink(w/ the water on)for about 30 seconds then take the fuzzy ends off and very carefully unwrap it. then wait for it to dry. u can use a hair dryer or w/e to speed up the process

lol we have these gay plastic q tips DAMN IT!
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

juanskee is offline Registered+
    for even more desperate measures. The car lighter, just drop the weed in and watch it burn. Pop can works too. Dont be like me the first time and blow it was mother skunk too. My first time @ 13

bk17 is offline Registered
    Im telling you guys q-tips are the best thing besides rolling papers...plastic doesnt work to good does it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast