Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can you snort weed?

Quote Originally Posted by SonEtLumiere
    THC doesnt need to reach a certain temperature to be psychoactive hence thats why you can eat it, and anyways THC isnt the only active chemical in marijuana, but everything gets shut down by the point that Cannaboid derived chemicals arent water soluble and for a drug to be absorbed into your nasal passages it must be water soluble, plus imagine this... youre snorting a bunch of plant derivatives into your nose... youre going to have a compost pile in your nose if you do that..... sinus infection anyone ?
    why exactly do you think weed is cooked into something before it can be ate?
    as in no sprinkled on icecream or just eaten in raw bud form.. it has to be heated to release the chemicals....anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know wtf they're doing...

i've done the inhale with the nose thing as well... it's my firm belief that it helps you get higher... since your sinuses just plain out suck in chemicals and shit... like pouring water on a sponge... it burns like hell so i dont' really do it that often, but me and my brother have done it multiple times

show7stopper is offline Registered+
    stick your piece into your nose close your mouth have a close friend hold your other nostril shut light and suck

Hazzy View is offline Registered+
    helloooooo... french inhale...
    hit through the moulth and breathe out slowly and simultaneously inhale through your nose. is rocks ass. its like a double hitter except better gets me baked every time
    hazzy_view@ fo real
    everything i post on this sight is completely fictional, all of the pictures i got off the internet, and finaly i dont take responsibility for my actions

Kurupt3Z3 is offline Registered+
    anyone here ever done a hot rail with some white?? Maybe you could snort some shake like that. It would heat up the bud AND you would be snorting it, therefore activating ALLLLLLL the THC. OMGOMGPM<NOMG

tokinggreg is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda
    you can snort it, but you have to bleach your dick first...

you could inhale smoke through your nostril from blunt, j, or bowl, but thats it.
    haha.. priceless response dude, that shit will NEVER get old.

go toke up is offline Registered+
    hahaha why would u snort weed?? pack it up in yo' bowl, and spark it up!

Quote Originally Posted by tokinggreg
    haha.. priceless response dude, that shit will NEVER get old.
    yea it will, trust me.. even the "omfgoxorz i juxt drankoxrz a bottlerx oxf lixserorxine, xand xi axm dorunkorz ars helloxorz !!11!111!!!1oneoneone!1111!!" got old really quick...

scream is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3Z3
    anyone here ever done a hot rail with some white?? Maybe you could snort some shake like that. It would heat up the bud AND you would be snorting it, therefore activating ALLLLLLL the THC. OMGOMGPM<NOMG
    thats what i said...i even gave them instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenDennehy View Post
    It was fucking awful, a sort of tortured sound, like a sheet of paper being ripped in half and it finished up with a bubbling, squeaky sound.
    Poetry of a mad man:
    Finite Fantasy
    The American Dream Revisited

Lilmateki is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SonEtLumiere View Post
    THC doesnt need to reach a certain temperature to be psychoactive hence thats why you can eat it, and anyways THC isnt the only active chemical in marijuana, but everything gets shut down by the point that Cannaboid derived chemicals arent water soluble and for a drug to be absorbed into your nasal passages it must be water soluble, plus imagine this... youre snorting a bunch of plant derivatives into your nose... youre going to have a compost pile in your nose if you do that..... sinus infection anyone ?
    Actually cocaine which is snorted isn't water soluble by itself it needs lime luice or a chemical like it. So it doesn't need 2 be water soluble 2 snort it nd get high

JK2mys is offline Registered
    I don't think it's a good method, nor a desirable one. >-o

johard59 is offline Registered+

Snort weed

of course you can snort weed. but It is awful, a sort of tortured sound, like a book torn apart and it finished up with a bubbling, squeaky sound.
    My Favorite online Glass pipe shop www.smokewire.com
    Still Smokin!!

leadmagnet is offline Banned
    These are the kinds of questions one can expect when our children are educated by DARE officers.

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    you can smoke it through your nose (which will get you wasted if you try this with a GB/blunt)

however if you grind up cannabis and attempt to snort it as a powder..........

cough............ stupid thought.... cough

it will not dissolve in your sinuses like cocaine,pills,etc (all of which will break down in liquid similar to sugar in coffee/koolaid,etc)

basically it will stay plant matter.... your nose will hurt like hell, and i believe there is a medical condition (can think the name though) where your nasal membranes get clogged up and you have to get meds and surgery to have it fixed (i was googling about weed shotguns and read that resin can clog your nose up like that in some rare cases where people smoke via nose.... weird)

-RJ
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmateki View Post
    Actually cocaine which is snorted isn't water soluble by itself it needs lime luice or a chemical like it. So it doesn't need 2 be water soluble 2 snort it nd get high
    sorry hate to bust your bubble but coke IS water soluble..... thats why you extract cocaine sodium hydrochloride using a chemical like acetone/NAPTHA to do it.... the crystals will break down in water where they will not in a solvent base

you use lime juice or baking soda (both of which are alkalines) if your cooking it for base..... because it will "seperate" during cooking.... that has nothing to do with the point your making...

Stick to smoking pot.... id hate to see a lab get blown up because youre not following the betty crocker base book correctly

-RJ
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

Ub3rB0ng is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by greennewbie View Post
    just wondering if you can snort weed, and what the effects of that will be, and if it is a good idea or not? has anyone tried this? what happened if you did?
    Only if your a moron

boopboop is offline Registered+
    snorting weed lol. snort keif or some hash it would probly burn though. really just wasting the goods.

GLOCKshooter is offline Registered+
    I certainly wouldn't do it but I've heard one can get high from snorting the chemical JWH-018 in powder form. Not cannabis at all it is actually a lab made chemical designed to mimic thc. I don't even trust smoking JWH-018 personally it is far from the safe plant known as cannbis that God gave us.

KillaKali4RL is offline Registered

much easier

Quote Originally Posted by scream View Post
    ok, you can "snort it" kind of. before i tell you the method i will say that i have never done meth/do not want anyone to try meth, but there is a method of doing meth that is called "Hot Railing"

to Hot Rail weed you need
    a bunch thc crystals or crumbled up hash.
    an open flame (candle, gas stove...be creative)
    glass rod

1)make the crystals or hash into a line
    2)heat the rod up super hot in the flame
    3)drag the rod along the line
    -this vaporizes the thc instantly
    4)follow the rod closely with your nose inhaling the vapor

this takes practice so you get the rod hot enough, or you are close enough behind the rod to get the vapor. but this is really the only viable way to snort weed.

well stoners arent meth-heads so if you ever find one who will put that much effort to get high off weed then they arent a stoner. ALLLLLLLL that you just wrote, "AKA: getting a shotgun in the nose" thats basically all it is except a shotgun u just get ur friend to blow the smoke at your nose while you inhale. and if your worried about losing some smoke, blow the smoke through a straw or something of the like, prrolly bigger though. doin it the way said above is waaaaaaaaay too much work for something that really just is like hittin a 6ft "waterpipe" or outta a gasmask. ive heard of people snorting the actual keef or however its spelled before, not its smoke, but not actual weed. thats just asking for an idiotic visit to the hospital where u look like a dumbass and the cops will prolly show. and if u really tried to snort the weed, you prolly are an idiot and have some 'brown boy'(Herion) or 'white girl'(Cocaine) on u and the cops will prolly take you down. so ya go for it, we could do to get rid of one more idiotic "stoner" cause true stoners dont do stupid shit like that. yes stoners do many stupid things usually all in good fun, but not something as stupid as snort perfectly-good-smokable-weed.

drunkmunk is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by greennewbie View Post
    just wondering if you can snort weed, and what the effects of that will be, and if it is a good idea or not? has anyone tried this? what happened if you did?
    you can assuming you grinded the hell out of it and decided to snort that, but its gunna burn the hell outta yer nose and a complete waste of your stash if you ever decided to snort it! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12