Thread: American Spirits

realgood is offline Registered+

American Spirits

What are peoples opinions health wise on smoking organic tobacco without the additives such as American Spirits vs regular ciggarettes. I recently took up smoking butts again but only american spirits averaging about 4 a day with really very little desire to smoke any more in comparison to my days of smoking camels etc. Any opinions would be cool. Have a good one everybody.

so out of it is offline Registered+
    i fully prefer natural tobacco over the other brand names. i think they make way more sense cause theyre pretty strong and when i roll my tops and french inhale them it feels like someone just jerked my head all around. that shit kicks your ass. other good brands are drum and american spirits. id assume theyre healthier than the cigs with all the other shit in them but no real idea. they actually have devises, not sure wat theyre called, where you can take empty filter tubes and load up tobacco in a little chamber and stick the tube into a little tube and it loads the good tobacco into a filtered cigarrette.
    Fuck oFF
    + DIE!!!!

yoda is offline Registered+
    i dunno if these are it, but clove cigarettes are terrible.
    ahhh i need a new sig

Kokujin X is offline Registered+
    I used to like cloves, but now I can't stand the smell of them. I feel like vomiting whenever I see one, the taste is just revolting.

Luky strikes unfiltered usually kick my ass, but from my experiance try to change up the brands. Smokin the same thing for a while you eventually don't even get a buzz.

realgood is offline Registered+
    Cloves I know are by far the worst for you among menthols. I really like American spritis they just taste like a good ciggarette all the way through and defintly not so addictive. Does anyone know if alll those chemicals truth.com etc states are in ciggarettes are natrually occuring in tobacco or are they added? My favorite is the fact many name brands soak their paper in nicotiene and rat poison !!! thanks everyone

opiuser is offline Registered+
    actually, most of the chemicals in cigs are not added. they occur naturally in the drying process.
    Confucious say, clackpipe keer

Voodoo lady
    Shakin' that stick and drivin' me crazy
    Your eyes look red and hazy
    Doin' that stuff that you do
    Messin' me up with your voodoo...

You drive me crazy with that
    Boogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie
    You drive me crazy with that
    Boogie !
    Boogie!
    Boogie!

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy89304
    engage your brain before you engage your mouth.

RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by opiuser
    actually, most of the chemicals in cigs are not added. they occur naturally in the drying process.
    no way man

http://nobutts.tamu.edu/facts/ingredients.htm