Thread: Nutmeg and DXM

soxsuk6432 is offline Registered+

Nutmeg and DXM

I know this should be in the Other Psychotropics forum, but I need an answer quick. Is it ok to mix DXM and nutmeg? How much Nutmeg should I take?

hellomandude is offline Registered+
    What is DXM? Nutmeg? Don't tell me you're trying to obtain a high from nutmeg, man... that's just rediculous
    Check out the real situation
    Nation war against nation
    Where did it all begin?
    When will it end?
    Well, it seems like total destruction is the only solution
    And there ain't no use: no one can stop them now
    Ain't no use: nobody can stop them now

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomandude
    What is DXM? Nutmeg? Don't tell me you're trying to obtain a high from nutmeg, man... that's just rediculous
    Man, you're a bit ignorant. Don't say anything until you check erowid.org .

Nutmeg is a hallucinagen, if I remember correctly. 4 tablespoons should about do it.

Quote Originally Posted by P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
    Man, you're a bit ignorant. Don't say anything until you check erowid.org .

Nutmeg is a hallucinagen, if I remember correctly. 4 tablespoons should about do it.
    Easy there fella. I didn't know. I just don't see how something you cook with could have mind-altering properties

And btw I know all about erowid
    Last edited by hellomandude; Mar-04-2006 at 16:38.
    Where did it all begin?
    When will it end?

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. is offline Registered+
    Sorry bout that. Just make sure to check it for these things.

TipTIP is offline Registered+
    well, jeez, aren't you a little materialistic? you know you can cook weed. you also get high off it. what's thhe matter with getting high off something you can cook with

Quote Originally Posted by TipTIP
    well, jeez, aren't you a little materialistic? you know you can cook weed. you also get high off it. what's thhe matter with getting high off something you can cook with
    lol Oh c'mon you guys know what I mean. My bad
    Where did it all begin?
    When will it end?

MechAnimal is offline Registered+
    Lol lay off the guy he apoligised, I'v done em both, never together though, cant imagine it will do to much, nutmeg doesnt really intensify when mixed, but good ol' dex fucks you up good and proper

spatte21 is offline Registered+
    nutmeg can fuck you up but its definantly not worth it. Nasuea and headaches the entire time. Mixing with the dxm may be fun though. I dont see why it wouldnt work out well. Good luck, be safe...

Jahangir 420 is offline Registered+
    lol ive had experiences with nutmeg like twice..dont think imma mess with it again. If you're lookin to catch a buzz off nutmeg though , go right ahead lol it will work .. be sure to pick up a 2.12 ounce little jar at shop rite or somewhere, when you get it just consume it fast. My method of consumption is i take the little jar, put a LOT of nutmeg powder in ur mouth, drink some water, gulp all of it down. Keep doing this until half the bottle is empty, trust me HALF is enough. GIve it about 8 or 9 hours to kick in though, when i did this , both times took place overnight.. when i woke up i felt like i smoked some schwag, the buzz is mild and the kottonmouth is insane, be sure you dont get dehydrated. The shit will last you 2 days, most likely. I got sick of it the second time, 2 days of being mildly high is too much, but if you wanna do it , use my method its effective for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by horror business
    I was wondering if plants would benefit from semen? For instance, if you were to ejaculate into the soil. I know semen has alot of proteins in it. And in a way, you'd kind of be making love to your plants, and the plant might recognise the semen, and determine to be a female. If it's a male, then it would be a homosexual, since homosexuality occurs in nature. If the plant would turn out to be a hermie, then it was probably just confused.

pixel is offline Registered+
    i actually tried nutmeg awhile back and it literally had the same effect as eating a fuckin oreo. it did nothing to me. i might have gotten some wrong kind of nutmeg or i didn't take enough or something i dont know it was during my middle school days
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

Kryzco is offline Registered+
    I've done dxm a lot of times, and it can give you nausea, so if nutmeg give you nausea it may not be such a great idea to mix the two, but I've never tried nutmeg so i don't really know

dxm is fun enough by itself tho
    Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot View Post
    Dont bash it till you've tried it. I've gotten many a girl to do the monkey. You really need to sell the fact that you're a monkey to make it really hot. Oh, and you have to be completely naked because monkeys dont wear clothes unles someone dresses them up to be cute. I'll sometimes test cosmetics products on me new monkey slave. The sky really is the limit. You can do anything to her that you could a normal monkey except you don't go to court for having sex with her.

GreenGoblin9 is offline Registered
    Nutmeg is not so good man. It's highly toxic and will make you sick for at least 24 hours. Yes, it will get you high if you take a large enough dosage, but geez, just smoke some weed.

The only interesting thing about nutmeg is if you take it relatively close to bedtime you will have SUPER trippy dreams.

The one time I did it I was completely self-aware-ie knew I was dreaming and tripping at the same time. I felt the removal of conscious ego thought, all acquired perspective and life experience subsided, I had been lifted to 40,000 feet and was looking down at my life like an open book. A story being told. Previously forgotten memories came easily and I moved through different parts of my life like it was a movie. I felt like I was a part of the universe again as i traveled through space and time without a form. It was a wonderful feeling of freedom and completeness, like the human spirit/consciousness had been released from its paltry mortal form and become something much greater, something which it was always meant to be and was always a part of.

It was a beautiful experence, but the physical side effects were heinous. Drymouth and terrible nausea, to the point that I couldn't even get out of bed. I slept it off for another 6 hours and it gradually went away. I have no plans of doing it again.

If you do take it I recommend at 2-3 tablespoons with milk. Made it go down a lot easier. Good luck.