Thread: incense.. will it cover up the weed smell

MyMARYJANE is offline Registered+

incense.. will it cover up the weed smell

hey, more questions from this n00b haha.. I know there was already a thread about how to cover up the smell, but heres my story/question

Im 18 and I live home with my family, but i want to be able to smoke weed in my room. i know it can be a dumb idea but anyways..
    If me and my girls decided to smoke in my room, would burning incense or a candle get rid of the smell by the next morning (say if we smoked anywhere between like 11pm and 3am). I have smoked out my window before but that can be a pain in the ass b/c my radiator is kind of in the way of my windows. So i would just want to put a towl down by my door, put on the fan, open the windows (or have the A.C on if its summer), and almost bake out my room i guess you can say. So aftr all this aha.. my question is wen we were done smoking, would incense get rid of the smell by the next day bc my mom does come into my room to bring up laundry or vacuume (shes a clean freak lol). If i sprayed fabreeze she would probably notice the smell and ask me.. why did u spray fabreeze? or something like that haha. I also have a fire alarm outside of my room in the hallway (im the only room upstairs). Would just a towl by the door crack be enough to keep the smell from traveling outside my room? And how long do you all suggest i keep my door shut after smoking until all the smoke and smell fades?
    thanks a lot

enthused is offline Registered+
    just dont use blunts..smokes that shit up like crazy.

Well I smoke next to my window and spray some cologne when I am done. As long as you have a few hours to let it air out(hope you got good airflow) you should be fine, and the incense will help. I suggest takin it slow though, just to be sure..if you really don't wanna be caught.
    All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.
    -Pink Floyd

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
    -William Blake

Anything posted by enthused is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.

thanks! I'll give it a try maybe this weekend

You smoking out of a pipe or what? Joints probably smoke that shit like crazy too. If you can use a pipe go for it. Also try to hold in the hits for as long as you can, smoke disappears.
    -Pink Floyd

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
    -William Blake

Anything posted by enthused is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar is offline Registered+
    smoke out of a bong. if you dont have one then make one. and as long as you control your hits.. you shouldnt even need the incense.

i really dont get why people have this big of a problem with the smell. i smoke up every night, and there isnt a trace of weed smell anywhere in my room.

TheAtomicPunk is offline Registered+
    Burn some incense, use a spoof, put a towel by the door, blow out the window, turn the fan on high if you have one, spray a lil bit of lyscol, and the miracle is vaccuuming you're room. But I dont think you could get away w/ vaccuuming you're room at 3am :/ Also, close off any air vents in your room so the smoke doesn't circulate through your house.

Good luck, hope they don't smell it

thanks every1. Ok, i will def. use my bowl then and no blunts!
    i still need to buy a bong.. what do you guys prefer.. glass, acrlyic.. etc?

i like little glass bubblers.
    -Pink Floyd

-William Blake

MullManiac is offline Registered+
    Just a guess but i reckon she already knows you smoke, most parants do.
    Just go outside to smoke.
    ----------------------------------

- |\ -/| - - - - - |- - - - - - - - - * - -
    -
    | \/ | - - - -\ -|- /- - - - - - -* .*- -
    -
    | - -| - - - - \-| / - - - - - - - -* - -
    --------------__\|/__ -----------------
    - - * - - - - - - /|\ - - - - - - - ____-
    -
    * .* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |-
    - -
    * - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -\__/

BDubz26062 is offline Registered+
    use a window fan, turn it backwards where it blows out the window.. and blow your smoke right into it...no smell ever.. i been smoking blunts in my room for about a year now almost everyday and my parents dont know i smoke.. works perfect, u wont need to spray anything.. then when your done smoking turn the window fan around and bring in fresh air

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Enthused... Holding hits is a really stupid idea. The smoke doesnt dissapear. It coats your lungs in really nice tar... And makes you cough, which would attract attention. To stop most of the smell comming into your room, poke your head out, take a hit, blow it right out, close the window a little so it dont come back in, and carry on doing this. But i definaly would NOT suggest holding in hits, it doesnt get you much higher, but does help kill you quiker.

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Go to an aquarium store and get 8' or so of 3/4" or 1" tubing. Just open your window enough to put the tubing through. Exhale through the tube. Get enough tubing so that you don't need to sit right next to the window and make sure you have a few extra feet hanging out so the smoke doesn't blow right back in.
    Last edited by Fengzi; Mar-07-2006 at 12:38.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics