Cannabis.com

Thread: decompress weed???

sheist is offline Registered+

decompress weed???

I've bought bags of weed that were compressed, pressed together.. Thats how they sell in the hood, they import bricks of greenery.. so i got mashed clumps of weed, is there like a curing process I can put them through to make them fluffy again???
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

break it up and put some oarnge peels in it.works for me whenever i get hard,dry bud

put it inbetween your fingers and break that shit down as a mother..I get the same kinda weed, but smokin out blunts it dont got be fluffy

yea but i can't do that.. i'm retailing it...
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

d00d989 is offline Registered+
    send your weed to me, ill do it for you

Th3 Chr0nic is offline Registered+
    if ppl are gonna complain about weed being compressed they are dumbasses, it smokes the same and weighs the same so who cares

its harder to get the stems out, which is annoying.. dont post in this thread unless u got some intel on how to do it..

Evilbeast is offline Registered
    yeah and when its compressed some of the seeds tend to be crushed in there and hard to see...I literally spent like a hour just picking through my oz the other day to get the "hidden" seeds out...it sucked...semi-good weed though...

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    Haha, I haven't ever gotten stems in my weed, other than the one center stem that the bud is on. Every bag I've ever had was just one or two big nugs!!!

tblueyes is offline Registered+
    Lol, yea thoughs compessed things are different from what I'm used to getting but I have to say they are nice for travil.
    Right now you just have to live, hope that it gets better, try to make changes when you can, and take a stab at a back if that is what it takes.

slowmotion is offline Registered+
    just who cares right. a couple stems or a seed or two isnt gunna kill you . weed is weed it gets u high am i right?
    "...is this thai?" Cliff Burton from Cliff Em' All
    R.I.P.

Oli
    Oli is offline Registered+
    Saw this on another forum:
    1. I take the weed out of the compressed package and put it in it's own labeled (Sharpie marker) sandwich bag. I roll down the sides of the sandwich bag so the buds are exposed and not closed off in the bag.
    2. I set the exposed bags next to each other in the Romaine lettuce lined container. I thinking neighboring straining that are close to fully bloom release something, in the container, that help compressed strains open up.
    3. When the container is NOT in use, I leave it in the fridge. When it is in use, I'll carry the container around with me and it's actually a nice break for the buds not to be in the fridge all the time. I think the raise and drop in temp. activates the buds to open up. On average the buds are in the frigde 14-16 hours a day.
    4. Make sure the container is air-tight. Keep the lid on when not in use.
    5. Keep fresh lettuce leaf in the container. A fresh leaf usually lasts 4-5 days. Once you start to see the leaf turning, replace it ASAP because you want to keep mold OUT of the container.
    5. Check your bud daily. Touch your bud daily. Smell your bud daily. When your bud is fully rejuvenated take it out of this process. I move mine to a humidor.
    6. I received some that was extremely compressed. It took 4 weeks for the buds to open up, but when they did these lovely red strands were beautifully displayed. WOW - the smoke is really nice. Nice big pillowly buds! *heaven*
    7. This process takes patiences and time. The moment you think it isn't working, is the moment the buds start to slowly open up.

thanks... I used the orange peels instead of the lettuce leaf, and i'm gettin great results..

also.. seriously, don't post if u dont have information to put up.. opinion's aren't welcome on the thread.. dont freepost on this one plz

pixel is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    weed is weed it gets u high am i right?
    no.

smoke some schwagg and then smoke some white widow. i'd like to hear you say what you just did after u do that
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

any time man,this is the place to come
    Last edited by skunksmoker006; Mar-16-2006 at 21:02.

orangeman is offline Banned
    I wish my area would sell "bud sticks" or alot of buds in a bag. Instead they always have alot of little baggies and sell them to you like that lol. It's frustrating.