Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: need to get un-high quick

blazeyadeadhomiecg is offline Registered+
    run around and eat

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
    Yeah, if you eat alot you can come down much quicker.
    Yeah but when you got extreme cotton mouth eating isnt as good because the food tastes like sand or like its apart of your mouth lol, it really sucks.

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    shot gun to the head works
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Exsaverof is offline Registered
    Jog a mile, your high should be completely gone by the time you're done. You'll also probably hack up blood from your lungs and vomit whatever you ate, but you won't be high.

TheAtomicPunk is offline Registered+
    EAT A BUNCH OF DONUTS!

kpqb8 is offline Registered

eyyo

eyyo chillax people, obviously i wouldnt smoke if i knew i was gonna have to kill the high, and i can handle myself fine most of the time, but i had smoked an 8th to the head and i was fucked up, one of my friends shot a cop car with a beebee gun and they fuckin came to my house so i didnt wanna get busted. I got outta that shit tho, smooth talkin baby

LightGreen is offline Registered+
    jackoff and take a shower and eat something
    Smoke cush all day and pop painkillers
    Fuck who don't understand it, this what the game did us
    This what the streets showed us
    This how the block made us, the same block where they layed 'em- Lil Wayne

MTP, CHUCKTOWN

yzstoned is offline Registered+
    i dont see how a shower kills a high i normally toke before my showers nd i get so fucking high nd stay so fuckin high thru out the whole shower nd so on...
    I said no to weed just like they told me, than I changed my mind
    [SIZE="2"][B][I]

weed not greed

CChrisgat05 is offline Registered+

Smile

yea graph thats how i am if i need to be sober i am but if not then im high as hell or when i do have to get spber i can get right back up to high i like postpone it kinda i dont know how to explain it but when im sober i sound like im fucked up anyways so it dont matter if im sober or not

RIH
    RIH is offline Registered+
    Eating can bring your high down, as well as taking a shower or going swimming.

Water always kills my high.

You could speed down a residential street, intentionally get pulled over by the cops, and I'm sure that'll kill your high.

hash in hand is offline Registered+
    Kpqb8 the kind of qwick unhigness youre looking for aint gonna happen, not unless youre gona shoot up on scag with the fuzz at youre door. but hell you wont seem stoned
    he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Pride is offline Registered+
    Eat enough peanut butter to calm your ass down.
    Don't forget eye drops.
    Eating makes the high go away faster.

JMRinFLA is offline Registered+
    Times the only thing that's gonna make you straight! Sorry bro! Relax and enjoy.

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by kpqb8
    eyyo chillax people, obviously i wouldnt smoke if i knew i was gonna have to kill the high, and i can handle myself fine most of the time, but i had smoked an 8th to the head and i was fucked up, one of my friends shot a cop car with a beebee gun and they fuckin came to my house so i didnt wanna get busted. I got outta that shit tho, smooth talkin baby

ok, and one more time to make sure that no one posts any more replies..

Quote Originally Posted by kpqb8

Pride is offline Registered+
    Actually.... Know what a friend told me? Though he said it works for shrooms, I dunno if it works for weed.
    He said that 1000mg of Vitamin C will make it go away. Soon enough, guess what I saw at a deli around the cash register area where they sell all the candy bars (delis always sell candy bars in front of the cash register). Packets of 1000mg vitamin C. You mix with water and kiss your high goodbye (hopefully).

@Orangeman, I feel ya. One time I ate rice with dry mouth and it tasted just like dirt (or at least had that earthy taste to it).

LISTEN2KMK is offline Registered+
    DAMN whoever said theres a cop behind you it really made me look bewhind me when i read it. lol
    Apple Pie Shots

apple juice 2 quarts
    apple cider 2 quarts
    everclear (fifth)
    cup of sugar
    5 cinnamon sticks
    boil juice and cider ..simmer with cinnamon sticks and sugar for 10 mins.
    when cooled off slightly, add everclear..chill in fridge for a few
    hours....mix well and enjoy!!..use with caution..very potent..it will creep up
    on ya!!

hash in hand is offline Registered+
    i kno vitC works with acid and shrooms trips but i duno bout dope......i've gone through i box of strawberries when i was mashed last summer and i didnt really effect my high at all......they tasted fucking good tho
    he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

LISTEN2KMK is offline Registered+
    ^definatley. i came home with the worst kottonmouth last night and my mom brought home 2 big ass boxes of the BIGGEST strawberries i have ever seen! they were the size of a regular apple. so sweet and juicy.....oh...oh....i just came
    Apple Pie Shots

apple juice 2 quarts
    apple cider 2 quarts
    everclear (fifth)
    cup of sugar
    5 cinnamon sticks
    boil juice and cider ..simmer with cinnamon sticks and sugar for 10 mins.
    when cooled off slightly, add everclear..chill in fridge for a few
    hours....mix well and enjoy!!..use with caution..very potent..it will creep up
    on ya!!

Don Don is offline Registered+
    Do jumpingjacks. they will burn off your high like nothing else.Running is also a good idea.

kocameron is offline Registered
    When I get too high on anything I drink a glass of milk. It brings me down enough to cope usually.

slpntrx5 is offline Registered+
    Walk up to a HUGE biker guy and call him "Mr. Fairy-butt-fucker". The result should bring you down fast as hell!
    "How do you think they make MORE bread?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Make fire, light weed
    + =

newbie1232 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    smoke another bowl
    Amen.
    "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind." - Bob Marley
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    No one asked the question, so I will....what reason do you have for needing to get 'unhigh' in the first place? When I lived with my parents, I used to light up in my room and then go out for dinner. 'Cleaning' up was simple: Wash hands, brush teeth and rinse out, and a little Vaseline. They could never tell I had just smoked and I always attributed by 'droopy' eyes to just being tired.

RevolverBlaze is offline Registered+
    Someone probably already said this but, just get scared/tweak. IE my friends have lost thier high when the cops arrive int he driveway while we are at a party. Hence, BUZZKILL
    I do da hokie smokie den I'm floatin' in da clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    hahaha tobacco. for posterity, we are infact going to smoke pot out of that bong.
    Steven King
    "I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry. It would be wonderful for the state of Maine. There's some pretty good homegrown dope. I'm sure it would be even better if you could grow it with fertilizers and have greenhouses. . . ." Hightimes-January 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Frivolous248
    OMG COP BEHIND YOU!

Did that do it?

That seems to kill my high when I think about getting caught, cause usually I'll just be chilling and enjoying it then if I have a close call I will be like "oh shit! I CAN'T get caught!" and I will start thinking straight again and realize what I have done, which is that I took a mind altering substance and I need to make sure I cover up all the evidence and while I'm thinking about all this, my high slowly gets killed.
    Same here! Anytime something startles or I get scared when high, it totally kills it for me.
    "I don't do drugs, though. Just weed."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast