Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best way to smoke roaches?

MyMARYJANE is offline Registered+

best way to smoke roaches?

without burning your lips, hands or anything? and also u kno how its kinda harder to get good hits when you get down to the clip.. any suggestions?
    normally we would put it in my bowl or something.. but say you didnt have a piece on you or w/e
    Last edited by MyMARYJANE; Mar-19-2006 at 22:51.

just put that shit out, ive never been that desperate to hit a roach till it burns my fingers

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    ...its not really desperate, depending on how fat you rolled it there can be a good amount of weed left that shouldn't be wasted.

I barely smoke joints cause I can never get a hold of papers, but usually I'll find some sort of metal thing that clips and just use whatever, never works good though. I would imagine some well-placed tweezers would work good, its like 2 small fingers that you won't burn.

dewdrinker is offline Registered+
    save em up and make a new joint with it. it is extra.

BigJ is offline Registered
    I usually buy a quarter every friday. By Tue.-Thu. I am usually down to the last bit of my bag and roaches. I will just cut them up and roll it with the shake, for a final joint. It's not always the best joint but, it gets the job done. Putting it in a bowl is probably a little better but, my lungs cant handle that shit lol.

Swizzy89304 is offline Registered+
    Make a lung with an empty coke/fanta bottle. Make a hole (scissors, knife, pencil, lit end of a ciggy...) in the end of the bottle, then make another hole on the opposite side at the top. Stick joint/roach in hole at bottom, cover up top hole with finger, breath in til its nice and smokey in there... then release finger and breathe in deep.
    I will give an ounce to anyone who can clear a FULL 2 litre bottle of smoke in one hit, without puking. Do it without coughing, and you can have a pound.
    Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Swizzy I'm going to have to be honest with you here. When I saw you photo the 1st thing I thought is that you look really old, like in your thirties or something then I had a second look and realised you were probably a bit younger, like 28 or 29, so I'm shocked to find out you're only 18.
    ^^^ I reckon thats pretty cool actually.
    Photos of Herb I upload are MY property. Its our right to smoke Herb freely, as it was put on this planet by Jah and is my free will to do what I and I want.

Swizzy89304 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker
    save em up and make a new joint with it. it is extra.
    Or do as he said... make what we call a 'Generation Joint'. It tastes fuckin rank, but my God does it get you stoned...

You can also make Grandfather Generation joints, if you are patient/smoke enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Swizzy I'm going to have to be honest with you here. When I saw you photo the 1st thing I thought is that you look really old, like in your thirties or something then I had a second look and realised you were probably a bit younger, like 28 or 29, so I'm shocked to find out you're only 18.
    ^^^ I reckon thats pretty cool actually.
    Photos of Herb I upload are MY property. Its our right to smoke Herb freely, as it was put on this planet by Jah and is my free will to do what I and I want.

Hollandica is offline Registered+
    didn't know people actually do that. you gotta throw the last end away, like you do with a cigarette. nd if you're really concerned with spilling THC, only roll some tobacco near the roach.

Kryzco is offline Registered+
    i say bong!

bong + roaches = ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot View Post
    Dont bash it till you've tried it. I've gotten many a girl to do the monkey. You really need to sell the fact that you're a monkey to make it really hot. Oh, and you have to be completely naked because monkeys dont wear clothes unles someone dresses them up to be cute. I'll sometimes test cosmetics products on me new monkey slave. The sky really is the limit. You can do anything to her that you could a normal monkey except you don't go to court for having sex with her.

Loudogg is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy89304
    I will give an ounce to anyone who can clear a FULL 2 litre bottle of smoke in one hit, without puking. Do it without coughing, and you can have a pound.
    Dude I do that shit ALL THE TIME! Where's my pound? I'll be waiting...
    "She could see from my face that I was fucking high"

"I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson, musical and marijuanical legend

1234abcd is offline Registered+
    Roaches are sick..never anymore..maybe when I was younger. I remember being desperate and smoking a roach jay after vacation when I couldn't get any herb, and man did it give me a headache and left the nastiest fucking taste in my mouth..so that was the last one I will ever smoke roaches..now they go in my garbage can.

Jim Morrison is offline Registered+
    i never throw them away unless they are really really small depending on how many roaches i have ill either smoke them in a pipe or roll them into a generation joint ive had a really old generation joint once probably like 5th generation and i got high off the first hit i smoked the whole joint anyway and i was out of my mind for hours so dont waste them use them sure the taste is a kinda funky but who cares it gets you stoned
    Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
    Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
    Wandering, wandering in hopless night
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out Here We Is Stoned
    Immaculate.

They are waiting to take us into
    The severed garden

MyMARYJANE is offline Registered+
    thanks every1... is a generation joint a bunch of saved up roaches rolled into one?

daima is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMARYJANE
    without burning your lips, hands or anything? and also u kno how its kinda harder to get good hits when you get down to the clip.. any suggestions?
    normally we would put it in my bowl or something.. but say you didnt have a piece on you or w/e
    I usually hold them by their wings, but they squirm a lot

dai*ma

geonagual is offline Banned
    Tear off a corner of a sheet of paper. about 2x2 and roll the piece of paper with the roach on the end of it and walla you have a disposible roach clip and you get great hits and take it down to nothing,

geonagual is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geonagual
    Tear off a corner of a sheet of paper. about 2x2 and roll the piece of paper with the roach on the end of it and walla you have a disposible roach clip and you get great hits and take it down to nothing,

It is called a crutch.

slpntrx5 is offline Registered+
    i just take tweezers and keep my mouth close to it but not on it.
    "How do you think they make MORE bread?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Make fire, light weed
    + =

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Just put in in a pipe
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

sevkex is offline Registered+
    i used to smoke a lot of blunts and we just had a community gravity bong for the roaches, the bowl was made from a coaxial cable (the part you screw into the wall from the tv) and its perfect for blunts cuz its kinda the same size if u find a good one. It would cash a roach in one hit and you could just take one hit and almost fall over from the rush

HiddenBeauty is offline Registered+
    Smoking roaches

A roach where I am is a rolled up bit of cardboard put into the end of the joint.

Green Love is offline Registered+
    Grow out your Thumb & 1st Finger Nails, clip solved. Break out the bong, fryed roach. Roll your roach in another joint or save for later when you low and have no doe. lol

sevkex is offline Registered+
    being a pothead im usually too lazy to put a piece of cardboard in the end so the roach ends up being filled with weed thus i smoke it

Jim Morrison is offline Registered+
    the cardboard roach and putting tobacco in the joint is mostly a european thing americans just put weed in rolling paper and smoke it im a male and i have really long fingernails im just to lazy to cut them and i have to say they do come in handy when passing little roaches or smoking them yourself but putting them in a pipe or a gereration joint is always better to do
    Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
    Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
    Wandering, wandering in hopless night
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out Here We Is Stoned
    Immaculate.

They are waiting to take us into
    The severed garden

yzstoned is offline Registered+
    the card board works really good u can smoke down to the very last hit than jus be done with it, no clip no nothing
    I said no to weed just like they told me, than I changed my mind
    [SIZE="2"][B][I]

weed not greed

Jesse DeForest is offline Registered+
    I put the roach in a one hitter, and light them up and smoke them like normal. They tend to fit perfectly, and it lets me smoke it down the the bottom without destorying weedwith the flame like you do in a pipe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast