Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of paranoia

joker121 is offline Registered+

How to get rid of paranoia

DO you guys have any handy tips for getting rid of paranoia when high? I try drinking chamomile to make myself relax a little more, but it also makes me more tired.
    Any ideas?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

UserName AlphaNiner is offline Registered+
    Just don't smoke in places that you should be paranoid in.
    I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

Imotep is offline Registered+
    suicide
    joking
    no really
    who said that?
    what?
    why?
    why would you say such a thing?
    leave me alone
    why wont everyone leave me alone?

i stopped smoking for awhile.
    a longish while
    which uis why im not paranoid anymooore but a real fucking asshole
    HORNY FOR EVIL

JoeyL518 is offline Registered
    smoke more until your relaxed..

than you will stop acting like a little kid

Bauman is offline Registered+
    The only thing that I get paranoid about when I'm smoking up, is if that rustle in the bushes was a skunk or not. My backyard goes onto some train tracks (not as bad as it sounds, really) and me and my friends hop my fence, and walk down the tracks to a little shack/shelter thing we constructed in the woods. There are a shit load of skunks around there.

I've never had a paranoia problem, even when high. So I can't help you there, but smoking with more people could help, feel safer in a group maybe.

maelly is offline Registered
    just ask yourself why you are feeling paranoid. There is no reason for you to, your still in control, you can stlil think and function and you are still yourself.

Just remember that the fact your paranoid in the first place is because you just smoked some great stuff. Then all you can think is 'Woah, cool :shocked: '!

junglebellcat is offline Registered
    Being paranoid is fun.

Bauman is offline Registered+
    A little paranoia is fun, but when it takes over a high and get's your adrenaline racing it's not, the high goes away and you are just freaking out. I got really paranoid one of the first times I smoked. It was horrible.

Me and my girlfriend were smokin the same weed just yesterday out in the woods. and she kept grabbing me and asking me for help because she doesnt know anything or where we are or whats going on. I cant figure out why she tripped like that and I didn't, specially since I kept smoking and I made her quit when she was freakin out. -shrugs- I guess some people have different 'come down' responses. Mine is just pure tiredness along with an erection that wont go away. ((sorry for the extra detail..)) and hers is paranoia. Just smoke with a friend so they can keep you calm if its real drastic.

E-

here's what you can do to counteract the paranoia take a bar (prescription pill named Xanax, pronounced "zan-ax") if you say you still feel paraniod after taking one of those while smoking your lying lol

LeMuR is offline Registered+
    i only get paranoid if i'm smoking alone or in public places..
    .im usually like "oh no, i'm sure i just heard sirens! aaaah"
    "is there someone in that car, oh god"
    lol
    but if im in a house...im grand!

420aLLyEarRouNd is offline Registered
    yea dude dont be paranoid theres no reason for it. youre probably (right before you smoke) saying in your head i hope i dont get paranoid this time and then when your high ur like ok what am i feeling and your start thinking about paranoia and you feel. Free your mind of everything. If that doesnt work turn on Bob Marley-Stir it up and youll feel more relaxed than ever.

bongo is offline Registered+
    MY FRIEND FREAKS SHITS WHEN HE IS HIGH. HE STARTS OUT PARANOID THEN BECOMES A RETARD. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE YELLS AT YOU ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND THE SOLUTION TO A MINUTE BEFORE. ARGUES ABOUT NOTHING THEN REMEMBERS AND SHUTS UP. IT IS GETTING A LITTLE BETTER HE IS COOL EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES THAT SO THIS THREAD IS A NICE ONE FOR ME

BOgart.bitch is offline Registered+
    toke in places where you feel safe.

sometimes i feel like,
    i dont have a partner.
    sometimes i feel like,
    my only friend
    is the city i live in,
    the city of angels.
    lonely as i am,
    together we cry.

i dont ever want to feel
    like i did that day
    take me to the place i love
    take me all the way

kyle is offline Registered+
    i got paranoid the first couple times i toked, it sucked, but now i dont care, im usually lax about evrything
    We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
    -Black Sabbath

EnD
    EnD is offline Registered
    this is possibly the worse feeling i hate it man its so gay!!
    i try to just sit down for a sec and think y im paronoid, and its usually cause of dumb stuff so it goes away

why does weed cause paranioa? ...well atleast for most ppl, it doesn't for me, is that because i've been smoking for a long time?

i've never gotten paranoid when smoking weed, except for one time. i went off with a family friend, and he had a joint already rolled and i hadn't smoked in awhile and i was like "fuck yeah light it up"...i was trippin out the whole ride home, and it was in a familiar area, but i was like "wtf? where am i" "oh yeah i know i'm on such-and-such road", and this kept on repeating and stuff...
    my husband says that the fucker prolly laced it with somethin...which i wouldn't doubt...perverted old bastard!! prolly just wanted me to be trashed cuz he thought he could get some

Cornhusker Stoner is offline Registered
    using xanax, wellbutrine xl, or prozac really does help cuz i just started taking that shit and it made my paranoia go away for good. another good way to get rid of paranoia is to just let the drug fuck you up and TRY NOT to be sober, try to be fucked up instead and you will relax yourself to a peacefull tranquility, or at least this works with me.

The C is offline Registered+
    Ha ha, i bet with your looks you cannibus machine you can pull yourself outta anysituation,. but myself, i've been shit paranoid abotu thigns quite often when im high.

Mabe im just a person who like s to be 1 step ahead of the game and when im on the spot wihtotu direction im lie kshit, this woudl be the time to hit,

See?

There is no cure, ambe we get paranoid for a good reason.

The C

Vantage is offline Registered+
    Go into an enviroment you can feel safe in, like your room. Smoking with other people REALLY helps, I find taking a shower too, just close your eyes and you can hear a drum beat, its amazing.

roll it up is offline Registered+
    i dont get paranoid

i only get paraniod if we're driving with it (cuz i been busted with weed on me when i was ina car...and that sucked ass) or if we're outside smoking it somewhere and theres alot of ppl.....other than that i'm cool

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    i only get paraniod if we're driving with it (cuz i been busted with weed on me when i was ina car...and that sucked ass) or if we're outside smoking it somewhere and theres alot of ppl.....other than that i'm cool
    well you should be paranoid...you actually have shit to worry about now
    but yeah paranoia fuckin sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast