Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exact life sized pic of dime bag?

GetBakedOrDieTryin is offline Registered+

exact life sized pic of dime bag?

anybody know if this is an exact life size pic of a dime bag? The smaller bag being the dime if i am right? also what size would the larger bag be? i hadnt had a dime bag for like 3 months... i just get in em big ugly plastic bags now so i forget what a dime bag look exactly like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails exact life sized pic of dime bag?-055.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

bayareapothead5 is offline Registered+
    smaller ones a dime, then bigger ones a gram(dub,20 sack)bag.

" Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...your cool, and FUCK YOU! IM OUT!" .Half Baked.

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    baya, are you suggesting that you pay $20 for a gram? Sad ...

no, that isnt sad, around here in the bay we get some CHRON! strait from the cannabis club. im talkin bout northern lights, train wreck, white widow...etc. i dont buy grams, my minimum buy is an 8th. but yes grams are 20 around my area up in the bay.

Quote Originally Posted by bayareapothead5
    smaller ones a dime, then bigger ones a gram(dub,20 sack)bag.
    a dime is a gram.

duckfool is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBakedOrDieTryin
    anybody know if this is an exact life size pic of a dime bag? The smaller bag being the dime if i am right? also what size would the larger bag be? i hadnt had a dime bag for like 3 months... i just get in em big ugly plastic bags now so i forget what a dime bag look exactly like.

You must realize that that picture willl appear a different size on everyones monitor.

Different screen sizes, different aspect, and most importantly, different resolutions. on my screen (17 inch wide, 1920x1200), it is very close to the size of a real dime bag. On my other screen (14.9 inch, 800x 600), its about twice the size it should be.

The only useful picture will be one with a reference item in the picture as well.
    Last edited by duckfool; May-06-2006 at 14:29.

..and what is with all the useless bickering about prices around here. Its simple economics. Dont rip on someone because they pay a different price unless they live in the same place you do. its a waste of everyones time. Thats not even what the damn thread is about.
    Last edited by duckfool; May-06-2006 at 14:31. Reason: i suck at spelling

MacWQ33 is offline Registered+
    ya....a dime=a gram=1/28 of an ounce....there is no difference lol

d00d989 is offline Registered+
    ok....since no one else seems to know.....a dime is TEN DOLLARS WORTH

the weight of a dime will vary depending on how good the weed is

a dime isnt a gram

hex.shaman is offline Registered+
    That looks close to me. And yeah, I usually think:

dime == 10 bucks, dime =/= gram
    Wow, those guys are going crazy... Wait, you seem em too, right? -- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by d00d989
    ok....since no one else seems to know.....a dime is TEN DOLLARS WORTH

the weight of a dime will vary depending on how good the weed is

a dime isnt a gram
    thank you... a dime to me is 3.5 grams of bud (not scwagg not shake) right now (crosses fingers cuz he doesn't wanna jinx it) i got the best fucking hook up for bud, it's not like dro/chronic/w/e but it's some damn good mids... tho last time i got a bit less... maybe by .3 grams? but that bud was wonderful... lime ass fucking green and i haven't seen so few many seeds/stems inforever (yes my bud usually has seeds in it, maybe 10 at most for a 1/4-1/2 oz, this was nearly a 1/2oz and had like 3 seeds in it)

Vinny87 is offline Registered+
    Here you go. This is actually from about 1-2 months ago. Sorry for the shitty quality, I took it on my cell.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7140/dimebag0ik.jpg

Next an average sized mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by duckfool
    You must realize that that picture willl appear a different size on everyones monitor.

Different screen sizes, different aspect, and most importantly, different resolutions. on my screen (17 inch wide, 1920x1200), it is very close to the size of a real dime bag. On my other screen (14.9 inch, 800x 600), its about twice the size it should be.

The only useful picture will be one with a reference item in the picture as well.
    ok then tell me how many inches width/length a dime bag is?

I have a pic of it next to a quarter. All of this is like deja vu...someone asked me to do this a little over a month ago. I still have the pics, here's some more that will help you get the idea of the size.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3996/dimebag25ma.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6865/dimebag32ak.jpg

Hollandica is offline Registered+
    ahahaha ridiculously small bag! oh wait, it's just my deviant screen resolution
    All posts and exclamations made by me are not hypothetically spoken
    and should be taken very serious. I do support illegal activities such as but not
    limited to taking drugs, burglary, and animal theft. So fuck you.

Yeah, dime bags are really small...I don't recommend buying them. Every now and then I get them when I need a quick fix. I'm not a heavy smoker at all.

ok then tell me how many inches width/length a dime bag is?
    ok, i have some spare time.

It's exactly 1 1/4" x 1 3/4" including the little flap at the top and 1 1/4" x 1 5/16" measuring only the storage space.

lol...wow you really DO have spare time huh?!

TrueTNBuds508 is offline Registered+
    A dime bag was originally ment to weigh .1oz 2.8 grams. Since that is more than ten dollars worth now. They just sell ten bucks worth in a dime now. Around her thats about 2 grams of mid grade. See thats why I dont buy dimebags and shit you never know how much your getting. I buy according to weight 1/8, 1/4 etc...
    "And on the seventh day, god stepped back and said " There is my creation, perfect in every way...oh damnit I left pot all over the place. Now they'll think I want them to smoke it... Now I have to create republicans."
    -Bill Hicks

CBsDankNugs is offline Registered+
    where i live a dime= 20 bag = 3.5grams. since and 1/8th is is the whole bottom of a swandwich bag a dime is about half that. but it depending on where you live it changes. ive never heard of a dime equaling a gram tho.

Quote Originally Posted by duckfool

so is it slightly bigger on the 1920 or slightly smaller in real life?

TheLion is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareapothead5
    no, that isnt sad, around here in the bay we get some CHRON! strait from the cannabis club. im talkin bout northern lights, train wreck, white widow...etc. i dont buy grams, my minimum buy is an 8th. but yes grams are 20 around my area up in the bay.
    Wurd man, Bay Area! Around here you're lucky if you can buy a gram individually for less than $20.
    Never Low

so is it slightly bigger on the 1920 or slightly smaller in real life?

On the 1920, its actuallyalmost the exact size of the larger bag. I eyed it the first time round.
    -------------------
    Duckfool

Spreading the hate, one post at a time.

Pure is offline Registered+
    I had a baggie in my pocket, the pic is slightly smaller than real life, but not by much.
    Pure.
    @
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    "We want weed, weed, sticky green trees, pick out the stalks no stick and no seed. We stay lean off this THC, 9 ounce to the bar four bars to the Ki"

Pure is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueTNBuds508
    A dime bag was originally ment to weigh .1oz 2.8 grams. Since that is more than ten dollars worth now. They just sell ten bucks worth in a dime now. Around her thats about 2 grams of mid grade. See thats why I dont buy dimebags and shit you never know how much your getting. I buy according to weight 1/8, 1/4 etc...
    Why don't you get some scales? They're dirt cheap online, then no one can fuck around with your deal.
    Pure.
    @
    "We want weed, weed, sticky green trees, pick out the stalks no stick and no seed. We stay lean off this THC, 9 ounce to the bar four bars to the Ki"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast