Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitching

ToxicHaze is offline Registered+

Question Twitching

does anyone twitch when they smoke?I ask because i recently smoked out my friend who is new to smoking and after 3 bowls he started twitching alot it looked crazy and then he threw up. I was worried but i remember my first times smoking i would get twicthy too although i never threw up.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

StonerWarArena is offline Registered+
    never smoke rocks man

hahaitsdoogle is offline Registered+
    paranoria of the first time might have left him into hyperventalating ( braething real fast ) which might have made hm twitch

VA KID is offline Registered+
    I twitch. Ppl on the subway know when I'm stoned. Probably bcuz my dredz twitch right along with my body. Normal xcept 4 the throwing up. I've smoked pleasant herb wit a starnger who got a headache from it n also threw up all ovr the bathroom floor. He wa also drunk. My othr frend was sober n pleasantly stoned. Oh yeah the stranger was also a noob.

I get slight tremors in my hands...
    "I don't do drugs, though. Just weed."

Dplaya4life03 is offline Registered+
    I have twitched before but i think it was b/c i was smoking really good weed and the first time smoking alone. I just got really bugged out and had no idea what was happening around me and then i started to twitch, but it doesnt happen anymore now that i smoke a lot more often than i use to.
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." (Genesis 1:29)

CBsDankNugs is offline Registered+
    only if i get really baked. when its cold out i get them bad

WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    I always get this feeling that I ight be twitching, but everyone that I toke with says that they've never actually seen me twitch, and that I'm usually hella chilled. But I have seen 'tweakers' before, like my friend Bek for instance. She just curls up in the corner and twitches and talks incessantly. Some people and weed just don't mix. Facts of life. But oh well, if you're one of the many that can enjoy it, then go right ahead and enjoy it.

Peace
    Stoned smilies are cool!

"No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

Hempamasta is offline Registered+
    I sometimes will just be sitting there playing Halo or WoW or chillin' on my bed, listening to music, and I'll just twitch randomly.

sirsmokesalot is offline Registered+
    word CB'sDanknugs

last summer spent some time camping in montana with an ounce and a half an 40 degree nights. i know that doesnt sound that cold, but im a cali man and cant stand it. especially when im high i sometims have shivering tremors so hard that i can barely speak. haha but besdies that creepy shit its all good.
    "SAMPSON SIMPSON, I STICK TO MY STORY!!"

DonTheStain86 is offline Registered
    Dude I get the shakes everytime, It's def. normal to get them. sometimes it just depends, sometimes you will, sometimes you won't but when it happens It never has to be because of something I'll just be driving and twitch like crazy, its sucks but o well..

bayareapothead5 is offline Registered+
    ok..uh...i never heard of this b4...tweakers.

" Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...your cool, and FUCK YOU! IM OUT!" .Half Baked.

hahaitsdoogle is offline Registered+
    just recently it hit like 50, as a low during the day, well i was vaporizing 20 a gram chronic with a bunch of jocks, and it was real cold, i had on pants and a white tee shirt. Like the cold was ruining my free high. i was pissed. I rampaged around till i found a leather jacket that weighed like 20 pounds. i was happier.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=76880
    ^-- Doogles Diary of Dankness!!!!

Stop drop kaboom, baby rub on your nipples..
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1924883
    Grow Log -

ilovebecky is offline Registered+
    Man I twitch so much its sucks ass! Usually only when I smoke with other people so usually I only smoke with myself cuz it embarresses me... Last time i smoked with some friends and i was twitchin so bad i dropped the blunt and couldnt pick it up...It ended up burning a small whole in his car seat. He was cool about it but i felt like a dick. I wish i didnt cuz i'd rather smoke with people than by myself. Im not a noob or anything either I've been smoking for like three years and this has just recently started to happen the last few months. I have taken like a two month break and now started smoking again and it still happens...even worse than before i think. SUCKS but im just gonna smoke with myself i guess....
    Even if things get heavy we'll all float on

Synthesizer Man is offline Registered+
    When I haven't smoked for a long time, for the first few days when I start again, my right leg twitches like crazy, but only when smoking the joint. It only happens when I'm sitting down.

Puff Piff is offline Registered+
    i get the twitch once i've sparked but usually i'm sittin' by my window and the late night breeze sometimes make me twitch. never throw up though. empty house. windows closed. absolutely no twitching..

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    Only mild shaking when I smoke after a long break. Lasts about 15 minutes and it's over.

Hollandica is offline Registered+
    Maybe I'm only motorically retarded when I'm really blazed, and I used to twitch a little in the past but I guess that's gone over. I never really thought about it anymore y'see
    All posts and exclamations made by me are not hypothetically spoken
    and should be taken very serious. I do support illegal activities such as but not
    limited to taking drugs, burglary, and animal theft. So fuck you.

iamenfuego is offline Registered+
    wen u get realllllllyyyy highhhhhh off some dank asssssss headdy nug u usually twitch
    HIP HOP 4 Life

I LOVE MARIJUANA

thebathroom is offline Registered+
    I used to twitch alot when I first started. But only when I thought about it. Like I had torettes syndrome or some shit. And when I focused on something else it would go away, but my mind would always go back to focusing on the twitching/
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda
    im an ass man myself

krustythfreakinclown is offline Registered+
    Only when I'm REALLY stoned. That or smoking meth.

just me is offline Registered+
    I seemed ok while smoking but twiched as it was wearing off.
    Get stonned or die trying.

TrueTNBuds508 is offline Registered+
    I used to twitch everytime I smoked it's actually pretty commom. Now I get them when I'm cold sometimes.
    "And on the seventh day, god stepped back and said " There is my creation, perfect in every way...oh damnit I left pot all over the place. Now they'll think I want them to smoke it... Now I have to create republicans."
    -Bill Hicks

DiLoS is offline Registered+
    I don't twitch that much. I'm used to blazing in the winter since i blaze outside a lot up here in New Brunswick.

usedchemicals is offline Registered+
    after tripping on 2c-i a couple times, my hands twitch, but not ever from weed
    Drugs I do on a regular basis:
    Weed

Quote Originally Posted by IanCurtisWishlist
    im off to pack the bubbler and visit happy land for a while. wish me luck fellow psychonauts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrock
    Dont do it man, it'll make you worship cucumbers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast