Cannabis.com

Thread: Worlds Oldest Marijuana PLant

Jacop is offline Banned

Angry Worlds Oldest Marijuana PLant

okay.... this is bugging me.. REcently in cannabis.com chat we were having an arguement that marijuana plants cant live over a year -- then i went onto google and found this 7 year old plant @
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/bonsaimother.htm
    HELP ME FIND OUT THE WORLDS OLDEST MARIJUANA PLANT

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

graph is offline Registered+
    How can plants not live past one year? For outdoor grows, as long as you don't totally massacre your plant when harvesting, the plant will regrow. As for indoors, I have heard that Zandor has kept a mother alive for five years in veg, and I'm sure there are plants much older.

If you need me to, I'll try and dig up a link.

are you kind is offline Registered+
    but can a plant flower for more than one year? i'd like to get a healthy plant and keep it alive for years and years, only carefully removing the buds when i want to smoke them.

one question: if you were to take a bud right off of the plant and cut a piece off and smoke it, would you get high? i know that it would be wet, and you are supposed to cure your bud before you smoke it, but i've never heard anything about whether you get high from a fresh bud or not
    Piper, piper the red, red worm,
    Awoke last night to the sound of the storm,
    The words are the words I sailed upon.

VA KID is offline Registered+
    Yeah which is called re greening. I hear u harvest the buds on the upper most part of the plant,leaving jus a few nodes and buds on the lower part. return plant 2 vegative cycle n new shoots should appear n a couple of weeks,not guaranteed tho. Soon as u get enuff shoots n 5 leaflets per leaf harvest the lower buds. Make sure ur plant aint pot bound. Do with the rest of the plant as u normally do. I'd jus use it for clones,but I guess u cood reflower.
    *if u type 2 much my head will Xplooode!*

VA KID is offline Registered+
    Ud get high but not as high if u dried it. Drying converts thc from its non psycoactive acidic form to its psycoactive neutral form. If u need quick dry put wet bud in oven at 200' for 10-15mins or cycle n microvae for 30 secs till dry. Since it dried so fast prepare to cough due 2 it will be harsh. Suma dat bubonic street chronic!
    *if u type 2 much my head will Xplooode!*

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacop
    okay.... this is bugging me.. REcently in cannabis.com chat we were having an arguement that marijuana plants cant live over a year
    Wow are you serious? Just because marijuana is mostly illegal and really a interesting plant dont get it confused..it's still a plant and can live for how ever long you take good care of it..

Don Don is offline Registered+
    Yeah i just read about it in the new HighTimes i just got the other day

420mory is offline Banned
    Nice one Jacop,I 'm curious,did it auto flower ?

The biggest and widest plant of the guerrilla grow is the giant Yumbol plant,clearly my favourite.it is 9 yrs old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worlds Oldest Marijuana PLant-image064.jpg  

Jacop is offline Banned
    9 years old? you win so far you got the oldest -- uhh can anyone beat that?

harmonicminor is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by VA KID
    Ud get high but not as high if u dried it. Drying converts thc from its non psycoactive acidic form to its psycoactive neutral form. If u need quick dry put wet bud in oven at 200' for 10-15mins or cycle n microvae for 30 secs till dry. Since it dried so fast prepare to cough due 2 it will be harsh. Suma dat bubonic street chronic!
    if you were to pick a nice resiney bud and pack it and smoke it you can get a few hits of the thc before the plant matter starts to burn. the lighter WILL heat it and dry it and turn it to vapor right there and then. putting your stuff in a microwave destroys thc, maybe not all of it but enough to make it shitty

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    I got a plant in my back garden now that over 1 year old.

TheLion is offline Registered+
    My uncle has been cloning the same mother plant for 30 years.
    Never Low

Bong30 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLion
    My uncle has been cloning the same mother plant for 30 years.
    yup my friend had a mother over 20 years old....

krustythfreakinclown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacop
    okay.... this is bugging me.. REcently in cannabis.com chat we were having an arguement that marijuana plants cant live over a year -- then i went onto google and found this 7 year old plant @
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/bonsaimother.htm
    HELP ME FIND OUT THE WORLDS OLDEST MARIJUANA PLANT
    ***WARNING!! The link send you to a page which links to Overgrow.com. DO NOT VISIT THAT LINK!! Overgrow.com was shut down by the Canadian government at the US DEA's request. Now, the government is logging whoever tries to visit Overgrow.com.

For your security, do NOT click on the link on that page.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    WOW i JUST clicked there!! damnn ahh whatever
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

Cheebah is offline Registered+
    how can the goverment do anything aobut a person logging onto a site. If the site is up then it is legal, it is not illegal to visit any site. Unless theres some kind of state/province law in your area....

krustythfreakinclown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheebah
    how can the goverment do anything aobut a person logging onto a site. If the site is up then it is legal, it is not illegal to visit any site. Unless theres some kind of state/province law in your area....
    Better safe than sorry. In any event, YES, the feds ARE loggin your info every time you hit OG.com.

Don't be stupid: don't hit any OG link.

If you think it doesn't matter or they'll never bust you, then you don't have sight of the big picture and you're a moron.

Have fun!