Cannabis.com

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nochowderforyou

Thread: Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had

Devin Sticky Bud is offline Registered+

Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had

.....im gettin my bets....real soon...but i got to find a good dealer first lol...i just want to see what good weed REALY looks like...be shure to post stuff you have accualy smoke ppl...please no fakes or google pics...

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

CrAzYpOtHeAd is offline Banned
    I dunno. The quality i get everytime always tends to be same more or less. But meh, ill post some pics. Altho not very good pics but yeah.

Btw, i get mine for 70 a half ounce. I hope you find a good dealer. But the best way to test the quality of some bud your buying is always the high
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-weeeed.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-nug.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-halfo.jpg  

Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-i3010018.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-stoner3.jpg  

hempsmoker25 is offline Registered+
    crazypothead you look exactly like one of my friends. He has the beanie and the glasses and all. Its crazy.

growitandsmokeit is offline Registered+
    Thats weird for a second I thought he was a mate I know as well.
    For a stone in a tin can,
    Is Wealth to the city man
    Who leaves his armour down.
    Nick Drake

the dude abides is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by hempsmoker25
    crazypothead you look exactly like one of my friends. He has the beanie and the glasses and all. Its crazy.
    same here! i had to check out your profile just incase, but i dont live in england, hahah.

I don't do drugs, I am drugs.~Salvador Dali

I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night, I smoke two joints in the afternoon, It makes me feel alright.

CrAzYpOtHeAd is offline Banned
    lmao. Wow. Creepy. I thought i looked alot like my cuz on that pic of me hittin the J. Craaaazy shit man

Escher is offline Registered+
    lmao 3 people thought they knew you haha that's weird man ...

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzYpOtHeAd
    I dunno. The quality i get everytime always tends to be same more or less. But meh, ill post some pics. Altho not very good pics but yeah.

Btw, i get mine for 70 a half ounce. I hope you find a good dealer. But the best way to test the quality of some bud your buying is always the high
    That last pic looks peaceful, smokin at the pc during a calm night..I wish I could do that instead of smokin outside all the time ..damn you burning marijuana aroma!

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    I have only one available picture left, but the strain in the pic. is Manatuska Thunderfuck. Hits you like a fucking train, but the best I have come around so far is def. Blueberry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-pt2theoffice-003.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-pt2theoffice-004.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-pt2theoffice-006.jpg  

Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-pt2theoffice-008.jpg  
    WildBill420 likes this.

tokinggreg is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    I have only one available picture left, but the strain in the pic. is Manatuska Thunderfuck. Hits you like a fucking train, but the best I have come around so far is def. Blueberry.
    I love how the first half of the name sounds exotic like Native American or something followed by "thunderfuck."

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    It sucks when you have bomb ass weed but no camera =[
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

nononononono theres no ways i knnowthis fool craxy i think i know him too.........
    What the hell are we (as in everyone) doing now?
    Apparently im relly sober...

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by tokinggreg
    I love how the first half of the name sounds exotic like Native American or something followed by "thunderfuck."
    Actually, I got this strain from a fellow from the Manatuska Valley in Alaska, USA. It goes by several names, like Manatuska Tundra, but Thunderfuck sounds so ballsy. I like to call it Manatuska "Holy"fuck, because that's what I first staid when I inhaled this shit. Holyfuck!

shorty420 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by growitandsmokeit
    Thats weird for a second I thought he was a mate I know as well.
    WTF ME TOO!!!!

whatup is offline Registered
    im definitely liking what i have right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-cimg0163-2-.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-cimg0165-4-.jpg   Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-cimg0165-2-.jpg  

hahaitsdoogle is offline Registered+
    dude i got your fingerprint from that CUP!

whatup is offline Registered
    lol....damnit i should have dusted it

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    I posted this before down in the pictures forum, but since you asked..here's a pic of some Grandaddy Puple, definitely one of the tops I've had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had-purp23sm.jpg  
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

newone is offline Registered
    silver haze...

never had any other bud that smelled AND tasted so sweet... and i really mean SWEET at the end.

Pennsterdam is offline Banned
    Probably the best weed I had was Hash Plant and some weed that a scammer sent me..Dr. Suess. That weed was made to lure people back in so he could then scam you! fucken asshole. he'll have bad karma for sure. lol. I lost $150!!

I am expecting some White Widow in like 2 weeks so I will keep you guys posted on it.