Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ditch Weed?

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    Mmm, muffins.

Th3 sand m4n is offline Registered+
    tea dosent work thc doesnt disperse into the water well use milk or alcohol or make butter. if you add some leaves in alcohol the thc will disperse into the fatty lipids with out heating i think its called a green dragon. and is the same as smoking a joint supposedly
    The sand man will put you to sleep -

too as in also is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo87
    I went to the field last night to look at the plants. There were no buds! I took a few plants. I plan to wait for buds, how long do you guys think it will take? Can I take the fresh leaves and make tea that will make me high? I don't want to waste what I already took.
    they will probably be ready to harvest around late september or early november(i think)

This is a construction site he's talkiong about guys, he doesn't have much waiting time.

nemo87 is offline Registered
    I collected the leaves from the plants I took, I found a good recipie for Bhang, and made some with about a ounce of shade leaves. I took a few sips while making it, and I am pretty high. The ditch I found will be ripped out in 3 weeks, but some of the weed made it's way to the farmers land next to the ditch. I will take all the real ditch weed and leave the rest in the field to flower hopefully. Thanks for advice!!
    DOHN840 likes this.

pinkcrush72 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3 sand m4n
    is the same as smoking a joint supposedly

i heard the effects are quite different? like a completely different high, more stoned. i may be wrong on that tho, i dont know from experience.

Th3 sand m4n is offline Registered+
    ya way different high but the same intensity of a joint
    The sand man will put you to sleep -

da5mikeY is offline Registered+
    how is the high different?
    Life as a baller; alcohol and booty calls
    We used to do them as adolescents, do you recall?
    Raised as G's, loc'ed out blaze the weed
    Get on the roof, let's get smoked out and blazed with me
    2 in the mornin' and we still high assed out Screamin', "Thug 'til I die", before I passed out

-2pac

it's a body high more.

Mingles is offline Registered+
    Nemo, get ahold of me. I wouldn't mind helping you with some of that stuff. At least let me know its whereabouts so I can go get a few plants myself.
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    im not really sure what you guys are talking about, but if your talking about hemp, the plants that look kinda like weed and have similar leaves, but do not bud, that shit wont get you high at all there is such a miniscule amount of THC in it its not even worth it
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Nah, purple. I wouldn't worry man. I just smoked you ...

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by notrightquite
    which the gov kills
    What????????????????????? Who's killing who??? No shit should ever be killed, not even your bowl.

Steal all the plants and take care of them. Nobody else is.

CaptainDankNuggets is offline Registered+
    Ok first of all ditch weed is a non potent form of cannabis mostly used for industrial hemp products like paper and shampoo , you cannot not get high off it at all no matter how much you smoke, the only way to make it good bud is to plant it over and over which may take up to 3 to 4 years so there for its not worth it you mine as well just buy seeds!
    Soon to be Famous!

Totally. That's a good idea.

nebgrower37 is offline Registered
    listen to capt dank nugs. ditch weed is just that. ditch, it's feral hemp stock from years and years back that refuses to go away. the majority of this WILL NEVER flower b/f someone finds it, if it does it's not worth smoking or cooking with. and if your near ditch weed and planned on trying to flower any of it, good luck and start by picking every male ditch plant within about a 5 mile radius of you. my advice, go buy some seeds or cough up the cash for a bag.

GratefulDead4ever is offline Registered+
    My whole opinion on ditch weed is exactly what its called ditched weed noone wants it so they dont take it so i believe it is useless
    Heros: The Dead Family

Relax and take notes while i take tokes of the marijuana smoke I just smoked a paper

Legalize this plant lets free this nation

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold View Post
    Maybe she got uber-grounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by suhl View Post
    slowly move your hand on to his thigh and just let it rest there for awhile its the universal symbol for where can i find some dope

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    dude, its WEEED! take it, smoke it! it will get you high. by the way, if you want, you could drive up to maine and give me a couple pounds.
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

kukulkola is offline Registered
    let me clear things up for you guys....

industrial hemp that doesnt get you high is a plant that grows exceptionally fast to 12-20 feet high. BUUUUTTTT, the thc-less hemp plant will not have any branches below the top foot of the plant. It will be bare naked for many many feet all the way to the ground. This form of hemp was bred to utilize all it's energy to create a trunk and not to create budding branches. If you see naked pot plants with beautiful seedy tops with a few top branch shoots of pot leaves then you my friend have found true ditch weed......

however, if you come upon pot plants that look like miniature christmas trees with lots of lower shoots and an overall abundance of branches, then you my friend have found the ancestors of an empty bag of seeds OR an ancient drug dealers spot....

BUT, when you find feral weed, you FIRST have to pluck all the males. There indeed will be males strayed up to half a mile away from his female sister. You have to spend considerable time probing a mile radius to ensure you have not missed a thin weenie male plant. Every female will have a male counterpart somewhere close by.

So you've plucked the males and have ensured no pollen will infiltrate your babies. Simply wait. At fall's end, you will have legit sticky thc buds and leaves full of powdery thc.

NOTE: if the plant is exceptionally stick BUT there is no powdery whitness then you have poor quality marijuana. But if your plants are shrouded in white gold then you indeed have...............struck gold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12