Thread: USPS, FedEX, UPS, DHL???

420Mikey420 is offline Registered+

USPS, FedEX, UPS, DHL???

After searching the forums I can't find a clear winner and method for getting
    precious cargo from point A to point B safely. Does anybody have some (more) experiences and advice to share?

Mr. TBAGU 420 is offline Registered+
    DHL always ships to me fast and safely

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    i've never had a problem with UPS or FedEx. my sister owns a couple businesses and seems to like DHL. i think they're all really good at what they do. if they weren't then there probably wouldn't me so many options. i've also never had a problem shipping USPS. they've all worked out pretty well.

Skink is offline Registered+
    I am going to say DHL because they are the underdog of the 3 majors... I don't see them flagging packages becase they need all the packages they can get... Just some stupid logic I would follow as anyone is a crap shoot...

As for reliability,,, No one but,the USPS has lost a package of mine...

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    DHL are German. My cousin works for them in England, same with my uncle.

My cousin, Geoff, and me were in his DHL van outside The Old Bailey [Very big court in England] and we just lit a spliff and a copper pulls us over and takes it away, and says dont get caught again, and lets us go..

Didnt search our shit so we still had over a 1/4 left

420Mikey420 is offline Registered+
    Thanks for the input. I think I'm gonna try USPS Priority Mail and hope that they don't screen it. Fake return address just in case, of course...

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    UPS...never a worry. And they're firearm friendly!

t3chyo is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Mikey420
    Thanks for the input. I think I'm gonna try USPS Priority Mail and hope that they don't screen it. Fake return address just in case, of course...
    Well if it means anything to you UPS and FEDex are Unions correct? Meaning they can open any package as they will to check for anything suspicious. Now USPS I heard is required a warrent to search an item. Hope that helps you come to an conclusion.

OreO is offline Registered+
    ya USPS, trust me...never had a problem. FEDEX and UPS highly secured
    I hang with a bunch of hippies
    and wacky tobacco planters
    Who swallow lit roaches
    and light up like jack-o-lanterns

have something to say but dont want to create a thread about it? bored? mad? want to read some random ass shit? just goto this thread and CONTRIBUTE...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=26083&page=30

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by t3chyo
    Well if it means anything to you UPS and FEDex are Unions correct? Meaning they can open any package as they will to check for anything suspicious. Now USPS I heard is required a warrent to search an item. Hope that helps you come to an conclusion.
    LOL...a 'union' has nothing to do with it. I think you mean because they're private companies (as opposed to the government operated USPS) that they can open packages at will.

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    Just don't go to a UPS store to drop it off ... or do if you want to give it to me.

hahaitsdoogle is offline Registered+
    you guys arent talking about my MOM are you.

Nullific is offline Banned
    Depending on what you're shipping/quantity USPS is a good value with it's flat rate priority shipping. Package it well enough and it is virtually failsafe.

If you were shipping quite a bit of precious cargo and were to use UPS just be sure to ship ground. Depending on your shipping location and destination the package will pass through 8-12 hands a split second at a time and there are no dogs on the ground. Put it in a decent sized clean-cut looking box and there is very little chance of it being inspected, damaged or lost.
    Last edited by Nullific; Jun-27-2006 at 15:29.