Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting small amount of weed over border

vtharvestor is offline Registered

getting small amount of weed over border

im going on a trip to cananda for just a couple days so i wanna bring a few joints. people have told me they have scent lock contaitors at head shops that look like soda cans ect. anyone heard of this? and i don't even know the chances of being searched going into canada im not bringing anything back into the us because its too sketchy.

o ya, and i was also wondering if dogs would pick up the smell of seeds?

insanity is offline Registered+
    Dogs prob. won't pick up the smell of seeds. If you want to bring weed into Canada, just roll a few secret agents and put them in a cig. box and throw that into a small corner of your suit case.

OptimusPrime is offline Registered+
    what state are you going through?

ToDrunkToFish is offline Registered+
    Most likely michigan if he is worried about border patrol.

But I live in michigan and I have crossed the Ambassador Bridge a million times. Never searched once. Seen 0 dogs. But hey, take procautions. Have a good reason for being in canada, who your visiting, length of trip etc.

Have your passport/ID ready. That sorta shit. Have fun in canada

well im crossing at vermont i was planning on just sealing the j's in a ziploc and putting them in a shampoo bottle. i have a few hippie stickers on my car and i figured that would make them more likely to search me.

weedheaduknow is offline Registered+
    yeah, they sell those "soda cans" and head shops, i've seen them for like 15 dollars, they also have other things other than soda cans. If anything, put it in a coffee bean container to hide the smell.

well are those stealth containers scent lock? and about the coffee beans im sure cops know about that because i have seen in the paper where the cop smelt coffee beans and became suspicous.

Djurdjevic is offline Registered
    Just put it in a rubber sealed glass bottle.

Aftershock00 is offline Registered+
    put it in a number of smelly proof baggies. wash the outside surface of the baggies with a cloth once sealed to eliminate any odors that may be lerking around. then get a pair of tight sports shorts and ducktape the baggies between the shorts and your boxers next to your crotch.
    "Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Spend your whole life wasted and you'll have the time of your life"

Warning.

Do not under any circumstances bring any drugs across the boarder in either direction.

You have no idea how much trouble you will get in and how bad your life will be if caught. Do not risk it. It is not worth it.

I have traveled that boarder and I will tell you even though I brought nothing across it I have had my truck torn to shreds, ran through x-ray machines, dogs, questions designed to see if your body language lies etc.

Dont do it.

its such a small amount of pot and its going into canada i've been told that unless your acting suspicous they won't do shit, i wouldn't believe i would be in that much trouble if i was going into canada and with just a couple joints.

when you had your truck torn apart were you going into canada or back into the us because im not bringing anything back from canada just 3 or 4 joints hidden most likely in a few airtight ziploc baggies in either peanut butter, shampoo bottle or stealth contanior.

GreenMachine is offline Registered+
    ive brought a bit of weed both into america and back home to canada, then again i was with my parents in the back seat seeing im 15 so that makes it alot less sketchy... im not sure if it was cuz we're canadian... but it took maybe 3 seconds to get through customs they said ur going home? ok bye. lol but ya take off the hippie stickers and if you do get caught itll be cuz of your body language, those officers are trained to watch every movement you make so get your story straight and chillllllll. have fun in canada though and try all the bud you can

GreenMachine is offline Registered+
    now that i think about it why the hell are you bothering with all this, just buy some weed when your up in canada its pretty easy to find ask any kid you see

JDiz is offline Registered+
    just put them in your cigarette case, then if you feel as though you being searched, eat them!

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    your bringing your own weed to Canada?...

leave your stuff at home and buy cheaper, better stuff here.
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Big Blunt Boy is offline Registered+
    Man if ur rly that sketched then just put it in a container with ground up coffee beans or put it in a bag then stick the bag in a vasoline container! tricks of the trade bitch!!!
    Peter piper picked a patch of prime pot and rolled and massive blunt

weedheaduknow is offline Registered+
    well shit, if your only bringing a dub or an eighth or some shit, just put it in your sock, i've been to canada once and was never searched, on my way out back to washington, they asked me if i had any alcohol bottles and i said no and that was it. I dont know how often they do that but i'm guessing that they do it most of the time??

ignite is offline Registered
    don't try to bring any over the ft erie/buffalo border. especially crossing into buffalo. they got the hounds there alright. i couldn't even tell you how many times they've brought em into my car & that was even b4 i started smoking.

well i just got some good ass weed that i doubt i could find much better in montreal even. i bought a pringle stealth containor looks identical to a real pringles, the bottom unscrews and the top part still has pringles. im gonna just get a few plastic baggies and do my best to get an airtight seal. so im pretty sure that will work. i know i will be able to act cool around the border check, so i don't think im gonna bother taking the stickers off. so as soon as i cross that border i will be lighting up.

think thats a decent plan? im open for suggestions

MeHeartGanja is offline Registered+
    you have 2 choices. why dont you either

tell ppl where in canada youre going. loads of ppl registered here live in canada and i bet therell be a few in the area where u are, get them to give u a number, and youre sorted. no smuggling.

or put the weed in those little ziploc baggies, and into a pantene bottle...(pantene have the biggest opening) then just put that with all your toiletries. i dont think its detected there...no smell.
    or put the drugs in a condom and shove it up your ass or swallow it then get to canada and proceed to take a shit or throw up, respectively.

dont do the crime of you cant do the time.

well i bought that stealth pringles container, i have the 3 joints in 5 or 6 bags where i sucked the air out of it and each time i washed it with dish soap to remove the smell from me. I go tomorow morning, i wouldn't even think it would be that big of deal because its only a few joints.

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by vtharvestor
    well im crossing at vermont i was planning on just sealing the j's in a ziploc and putting them in a shampoo bottle. i have a few hippie stickers on my car and i figured that would make them more likely to search me.
    "Hippie stickers"? You might as well have a big neon marijuana leaf on your car.

I came through Washington years ago in a car covered in Grateful Dead stickers. Everyone in front of me was waved through with a smile. Instead I got the "please pull over there and report to customs" routine. As I pulled into the "there" I noticed every other car was covered in Dead stickers and when I got inside I joined the other Deadheads getting the 3rd degree. Fortunately I didn't have anything and got passed through. I'd have hated to be the owener of the VW bus that the dogs were freaking out on, however.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast