Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stems and seeds?

Stems and seeds?

Hey everyone. I'm still a newb when it comes to weed. Its only been the past month that I've been smoking on a semi-regular basis.

So anyway, I was wondering about stems and seeds? What do you do with them? A friend of mine throws them out, another friend eats them, and still another claims that you can just smoke them.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Mr. TBAGU 420 is offline Registered+
    Ok, i stash my stems and seeds in a beef jerkey can. It looks like the size of an altoids can. That's the best place to store them. Throwing them out could work too. May be risky depending on where you live and everything.

Your friend eats them? He is by far an idiot sir. Why would you EVER wanna eat stems and seeds? That is sick.

NEVER, EVER SMOKE STEMS OR SEEDS!! That is horrible for you. People that leave seeds and stems in their weed piss me off. It does not get you high and it taste like shit. Also, it seems to burn a hella lot too. That's a bad thing to do. Always remove it from the weed.

pattyboy is offline Registered
    yea don't smoke stems and seeds, especially not seeds because they lower your sperm count. also its ok if you eat marijuana seeds cuz they're good for ya. and you can save the stems to make hash

free bird is offline Registered+
    save up a lot of stems, then get a container and a screen, put the stems in and shake it up and then youll get kief, then smoke the kief

420mory is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyboy
    yea don't smoke stems and seeds, especially not seeds because they lower your sperm count.
    LMFAO!

orangeman is offline Banned
    Throw the stems out and save the brown (some have black stripes on them) seeds to plant in soil or ground for later .

punkrockzero is offline Registered+
    personally, stems get me higher than regular bud when i smoke them. you can also make tea with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggernigget
    those are aliens with forests of marijuana plants one hundred feet high with crystals the size of geodes. lucky bastards.

invision is offline Registered+
    that is highly doutful!

Quote Originally Posted by punkrockzero
    personally, stems get me higher than regular bud when i smoke them. you can also make tea with them...
    Oh really?

Dont do that shit, it's a waste of what the sweet cannabis plant uses it's energy to produce. They make seeds for them to be parents and produce their own so take the seeds and do what the mothers intended for them to do and groooow

Legalize it!

punkrockzero is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeman
    Oh really?
    yeah. one [big] bowl got me fucked up for three hours
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggernigget
    those are aliens with forests of marijuana plants one hundred feet high with crystals the size of geodes. lucky bastards.

D res is offline Registered+
    fuck the seeds. im not in a situation where i can grow so i toss them. and i also heard they lower your sperm count if smoked. if someone can prove otherwise then please do.

i only pack tiny stems in my bowl, usually just the peices that are stuck to the bud when i tear it off. i dont intentionally pack inch long stems or anything though. I eat those. They're kind of hard to get down but usually if I eat a nice size stem or two about 40 minutes or so before I go to sleep, I get a real nice body buzz.

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TBAGU 420
    Throwing them out could work too. May be risky depending on where you live and everything.
    risky? you think cops go rootin through your garbage? and to go through a full bag of garbage and find a teeny seed is pretty amazing...

eat the stems or save em up or throw them out....and plant the seeds
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

dhsreppin is offline Registered
    u save your seeds and stems so that in the future u can use them to make a tea or something

stothelutz is offline Registered+
    Recently I save my seeds and stems then throw them in a bottle of gin for about a week then when I run outa weed I drink the gin.

slpntrx5 is offline Registered+
    save stems and make eiher green dragon or cannabutter with them!!! yeaaaaaah!
    "How do you think they make MORE bread?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Make fire, light weed
    + =

josh g is offline Registered+
    DO what you want!!! You can:

Make tea
    Collect them and make kif
    Make Cannabutter
    Make green dragon
    Eat 'em
    Plant the seeds
    or...
    Smoke the stems... and if you dont wanna get anyone pregnant smoke the seeds too...
    "Dream big, you may never wake up..."

-Snoop Dogg

Maniac777 is offline Registered+
    I just smoke em, hey it lowers your sperm count, jeez for most guys it shouldnt be a problem, and dont Stems get you high? always got me buzzed
    We Shall Rise Up, We The Forgotton Ones, We Smoke, Therefore We Are, And Therefore We Are Pissed, Get Out Of Our Way, We Dont Like Being Pushed Around, We Shall Overcome, We Shall Destroy Anything In Our Path, We Are The Stoners Of The World, And We Demand Equality.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Seeds, I keep if it is a healthy seed, to use.

Stems, I use to throw away, until I saw tthis video on www.waytoomany.com on how to make kif from stems. Yesterday, I made a little contraption with silk screen to the kif to fall through, and with about a half ounce of stems, I got about a gram of kif. Sounds like a lot, it is, but whenever I get a stem, I just toss it in this box. Plus, it takes only about 5min to make this kif.

Better than tossing them I think. Plus kif is potent as fuck. 1 bong rip and I cockeyed.

myselfandi is offline Registered+
    I keep them around in a jar, saving up to make kif. I wouldn't suggest smoking them, there is little THC and the smoke sucks.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    i save my stems in a jar. you can use them for firecrackers or weed flavored tea or you can smoke them when your dry on bud. also, you can carry them around as toothpicks. i looove the taste of stems. i save my seeds for the grow season. or, you could pop them like popcorn.
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

MyMARYJANE is offline Registered+
    kif? what does that mean? i tried to watch the video but it didnt work on my computer..some1 explain

halo is offline Registered+
    since i cant grow i eat the seeds. I heard they contain all sorts of amino acids and stuff thats good for you.

myselfandi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMARYJANE
    kif? what does that mean? i tried to watch the video but it didnt work on my computer..some1 explain
    kif/kief/keef are the dried resin glands on the flowers (trichomes?) and when you grind your weed some grinders have a screen that allows this to fall through to a container

you then sprinkle that on a bowl, or compress it to make hashish

budsmoker is offline Registered+
    throw out the stems and if u got good bud then save the darkest seeds u get and try 2 grow them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast