Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: how do you roll a huge joint?

  1. #1
    Nocturnal Stoner's Avatar
    Nocturnal Stoner is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-04-2006
    Posts
    1,222

    how do you roll a huge joint?

    hey i was wondering how can you roll a huge joint, like 3-4 king size rizlas together and make 1 huge joint, can anyone please give sum instructions.

    thanks



    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING

    Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass View Post
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race

    "That's what I'm talking about man"-Brian (Half Baked)

  2. #2
    Chucky76's Avatar
    Chucky76 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-24-2005
    Posts
    163
    carefully.

  3. #3
    DylanN89 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-11-2004
    Posts
    224
    nah man.. see Js arent what u want.... what u wanna learn to roll is a big ass blunt... for u and ur homies.....
    "Keep it clean...Keep it green.."

    The day Swisher Sweet makes a grape cigar like philly will be the best day of my life

  4. #4
    Nocturnal Stoner's Avatar
    Nocturnal Stoner is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-04-2006
    Posts
    1,222
    like the one ethsfreshman rolled?
    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING

    Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass View Post
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race

    "That's what I'm talking about man"-Brian (Half Baked)

  5. #5
    DylanN89 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-11-2004
    Posts
    224
    maybe.... ? :S
    "Keep it clean...Keep it green.."

    The day Swisher Sweet makes a grape cigar like philly will be the best day of my life

  6. #6
    mowie wowie is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-27-2005
    Posts
    277
    buy a cigar, knock out the tobacco, fill it with weed

    or

    buy a cigar, cut it open, take the tobacco out more easily, fill it with weed, and roll it.

  7. #7
    ethsfreshman's Avatar
    ethsfreshman is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-15-2006
    Posts
    563
    cut a pocket in a cigar, push tobacco out either end, fill with weed.
    "Your hands and feet are mangos, youre gonna be a genius anyway"

  8. #8
    LiveHigh's Avatar
    LiveHigh is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    May-17-2006
    Posts
    218
    ^^somehow him giving advice on blunts doesn't seem right.
    "After all, the worlds pretty fucked up right now.. shouldn't I be?"

  9. #9
    james2theson is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jun-08-2006
    Posts
    44
    hahahaha ya he pretty much ruined himself with that "blunt" he rolled

  10. #10
    SpiritLevel's Avatar
    SpiritLevel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-15-2005
    Posts
    698
    the longest ive rolled is 2 ocb slims long ways. i might do one with slim rizlas before the hight is over and take pics

  11. #11
    Psycho4Bud's Avatar
    Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2005
    Posts
    13,412
    Younger days we always did 4 paper joints. Lay two side by side overlapping about a half inch and bond em. Do it again to the other two. Now bond the works together (up/down) like you would with a normal two paper joint....for those who can't roll. There ya go....a four paper joint.

    Have a good one!

  12. #12
    SpiritLevel's Avatar
    SpiritLevel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-15-2005
    Posts
    698
    left to right then CR.

    Pic 1 - Get materials. I be using silver slim jims, deseeded WEED not bud (hard times), around half a ciggy.

    Pic 2 - Two sheet wide; use gummy on third sheet to stick edges together

    Pic 3 - Stuck

    Pic 4 - Fill the half build

    Pic 5 - The finished build. I'm pleased it aint too long this time cause i don't feel like blazin too much.. Time to add fire!! {{i didn't cheat this time by funelling weed down the end, maybe next}}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how do you roll a huge joint?-1-img_1023.jpg   how do you roll a huge joint?-3-img_1027.jpg   how do you roll a huge joint?-4-img_1028.jpg  

    how do you roll a huge joint?-6-img_1033.jpg   how do you roll a huge joint?-7-img_1035.jpg  
    Last edited by SpiritLevel; Jul-23-2006 at 19:34.

  13. #13
    SparkandFly's Avatar
    SparkandFly is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jul-02-2006
    Posts
    21

  14. #14
    iNfamouzJ's Avatar
    iNfamouzJ is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-05-2006
    Posts
    116
    blunts are better in my opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    Because alcohol has never killed anyone, is not addictive and is perfectly safe to consume on a regular basis.
    Marijuana causes thousands of deaths a year, is addictive and can cause serious problems for Mariholics.

  15. #15
    420Mikey420's Avatar
    420Mikey420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-25-2006
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal Stoner
    hey i was wondering how can you roll a huge joint, like 3-4 king size rizlas together and make 1 huge joint, can anyone please give sum instructions.

    thanks



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aLH2vKftU

  16. #16
    EastStandHibby's Avatar
    EastStandHibby is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-19-2006
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritLevel
    left to right then CR.

    Pic 1 - Get materials. I be using silver slim jims, deseeded WEED not bud (hard times), around half a ciggy.

    Pic 2 - Two sheet wide; use gummy on third sheet to stick edges together

    Pic 3 - Stuck

    Pic 4 - Fill the half build

    Pic 5 - The finished build. I'm pleased it aint too long this time cause i don't feel like blazin too much.. Time to add fire!! {{i didn't cheat this time by funelling weed down the end, maybe next}}
    thats 1 skinny ass joint thats exactly how we roll them in the UK I can't believe you guys allways use 1 paper, we use 3, stick 2 together like what he's done and then put the 3rd in the middle so it sticks better. we use tobacco in our joints tho
    http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

    This like helps woman with breast cancer, all you do is click once daily and its 100% Free, takes less than 10 seconds. Please Click

  17. #17
    scream is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-18-2005
    Posts
    615
    we would stick the papers together and "dollar bill" roll it with some newspaper cut down to the right side. it works

    edit...ya i know it takes away from the art but it works
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenDennehy View Post
    It was fucking awful, a sort of tortured sound, like a sheet of paper being ripped in half and it finished up with a bubbling, squeaky sound.
    Poetry of a mad man:
    Finite Fantasy
    The American Dream Revisited

  18. #18
    WeekenD TokeR's Avatar
    WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-05-2005
    Posts
    158
    Hmm, never been much of a joint man, but after all the hype I've had from friends and now all the posts on this forum about them, I think I'd better learn how to roll. And plus I wouldn't mind being able to smoke a little more stealthily, as I'm usually a bong lover, and bongs don't go down so well in public.

    Peace
    Stoned smilies are cool!

    "No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

    On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

  19. #19
    BongZoola's Avatar
    BongZoola is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-25-2005
    Posts
    210
    I'd just go with a blunt. Blunts burn slower, taste better, and you dont have to deal with sticking all those papers together and whatnot.

  20. #20
    SpiritLevel's Avatar
    SpiritLevel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-15-2005
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandHibby
    thats 1 skinny ass joint thats exactly how we roll them in the UK I can't believe you guys allways use 1 paper, we use 3, stick 2 together like what he's done and then put the 3rd in the middle so it sticks better. we use tobacco in our joints tho
    errrrr, Yea I'm in uk toooo.. i like skinny ones because thas what i can afford to do right now. and i suppose i wanted to demonstrate that u can get a bit of length on ya j without the huge girth

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •