Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dying from weed

shiscobob is offline Banned

Exclamation dying from weed

ok, so nobody has ever died from weed? nobody has ever had a heart attack, or anything like that before?

when ive gotton high, ive realy freaked myself out, thinking i was going to have a heart attack and die. or stop breathing, or have some kind of problems because of my uncontrolable shaking. and aslo wondering, what if im always going to be like this, and it will never wear off.

thanks.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

EbertsFat is offline Registered
    That used to happen to me...I think it was because I was nervous thinking my mom or dad would catch me all fucked up. Or I'd be with my friends and every car I would see I would think it was a police car...so just...relax...and shit...

cracclx is offline Registered+
    It's anxiety. I have the same problem's, although they just started about a month ago. What I do is breath in through your nose and count to 5, and breath out through your mouth and count to 5. Your heart racing is caused by your breathing and your thoughts of dying or having a heart attack, but, if you do my little breathing excercise and DO NOT think about dying it'll go away. Also, remember that marijuana does slightly increase your heart rate.

Dplaya4life03 is offline Registered+
    Yea i use to have that wen i first started blazing. But now i can smoke as much as i want and not get all paranoid and shit. I thought I would always get like that 2 everytime i smoked, but it kinda wears off eventually after uve gotten use to smoking a lot.

P.s.- i've done that breathing thing b4 and it does help to calm urself down when u have extreme paranoia.
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." (Genesis 1:29)

NextLineIsMine is offline Registered+
    paranoia is a cycle you freak out a bit cause your heart is beating fast which causes your heart to beat faster causing you to freak out more. No one has ever had a heart attack from weed and there is no way to scare yourself to death.

ease up on how much you smoke if your getting paranoid, tweekers and schizos are no fun to smoke with

TheFatKid is offline Registered+
    Wow, I used to get paranoid all the time. Now its only when I see cops(vary rarely) and when I am near a friend's parent. Even then, I just think to myself,"its only my life i'm risking, whatever."
    BLACK METAL IST KRIEG

JordaN23 is offline Registered+
    I used to be like that too :P
    Sometimes I shake for no reason cause I'm so high though.
    But check it out.
    I got like 4 fat bowls to load so I gotta jet. Peace
    - Jordan -

Quote Originally Posted by Damon32 View Post
    And the least you could do is return the favor to "Fluffy" and mix a lil' bud in his nip for his pleasure.......It's only fair when your pinching from the cats stash....

Buddha Man is offline Registered+
    i dont think you can die you can just get really high and probably pass out is the worst thatll happen. its never happen to me tho mostly cuz im too cheap to try to smoke a shitload at once

MFD
    MFD is offline Registered
    I think you just got really paranoid and scared. This happens to some people when they get high. I experienced it once when the police tried to bust me and a friend smoking in the dorms. Also one of my longtime pot smoking buds had to quit smoking because he just started to freak out. If there was another reason for you to be paranoid, obviously eliminate that next time you smoke. If you think it was just the weed, smoke less next time untill it becomes a good experience again.

Ive heard that you can "OD" on weed if you eat over 5 grams of hash. This wont kill you, but it can be a horrible experience and it would also cost a ton. As far as smoking the dired leaves goes, you wouldnt be able to smoke fast enough to get that amount of active thc in your system at once.

1234abcd is offline Registered+
    naw yo, you'll be fine, stay away from tobacco and alcohol, stick with the ganja 3 times a day and ur good2GO

"if it aint bubbles, it's not worth the troubles"

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    just remember...weed never killed anybody.
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

Dude, dont worry, yea your just paranoid man.

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    cool, a dragonforce fan
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

PotHeed420 is offline Registered+
    Your having panic attacks cause your afraid of getting caught, smoke somewhere safe and you'll get a good high.
    Im in this business of terror got a handful of stacks Better grab an umbrella

Inferius is offline Registered+
    Question: can you eat hash and get high? Just, by itself? Is it different like that?
    I believe in Nothing.

budsmoker is offline Registered+
    no one has ever died from weed ever
    smoke bud all day everyday till the day i die

iNfamouzJ is offline Registered+
    for some reason i am always waaay too... well stoned to be paranoid, unless i'm twisted or buzzeddd. I dunno... but I used to do acid, so paranoia was a part of me for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    Because alcohol has never killed anyone, is not addictive and is perfectly safe to consume on a regular basis.
    Marijuana causes thousands of deaths a year, is addictive and can cause serious problems for Mariholics.

CheeseIsSoHigh is offline Registered+
    dude dont listen to any of these guys... you can die from it... in fact i died from it like 3 times already! hahahaha
    peace whooa, wanna piece of mind... i wanna take a little piece of my herb and get this whole world high

MFD
    MFD is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper666
    Eating hash is basically the same as eating uncooked weed I think, except it would take less hash to get high. You should prolly cook it into something still.
    People call alot of things hash these days. The hash I am talking about is a thc extraction. Smoking a small amount of it in a bowl is about as good as smoking 3 regular bowls. Because it's an extraction, you dont need to do anything to it to prepare it for digestion. The high lasts a long time when you eat it, and is usually even stronger than if you had smoked it.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Everybody thats new to weed that smokes them selves out too much think they are gonna die from a heart attack or some type of heart failure. Most people just laugh at them , regardless to how they're feeling because it'll go away eventually. It happened to me alot when I was new, still does except now I'm just used to it so it doesnt bother me, I cant even feel it beating fast like I used to lol.

Zoosh is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by budsmoker
    no one has ever died from weed ever
    I know a guy who made a really sharp joint, fell over, it went through his eye ball peirced his brain and eventually died.

Oblio is offline Registered+
    This is a topic that is extremely vague. I could get flamed for this but it will only be from the immature. If you get stoned and decide to jump off the roof into a pool...miss and land on your neck and die...did you die from weed? If you get totally baked then drive a car and have a wreck killing you and driver of other vechile...did you both die from you smoking weed? Anyone who thinks they can drive as well stoned as when sober is in denial or they are smoking weak stuff or hemp. Otherwise you would never here "Man, I was so stoned i can't believe i made it home" "Dude, you're f'ed up, didn't you see that stop sign?" etc.

I also image at some point in time somebody got smoked out and drowned in a hottub, pool or lake.
    I agree with NORML and LEAP in that prohibition of Cannabis is an unjust law and that underage use of this natural medicine should not be condoned. Any advice or comments posted are for those who are of age and live where the use of this medicine is allowed. Changing the brainwashing of society, from the war on drugs, has to start by them seeing how we act as a culture that embarrasses what we stand forů.Peace and Love.

pixel is offline Registered+
    no, none of that is dying from weed. it's dying from impact of a car accident, drowning, falling from a roof onto cement. dying from weed means that marijuana caused an internal problem in your system that eventually became fatal. which has never happened ever
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pixel
    no, none of that is dying from weed. it's dying from impact of a car accident, drowning, falling from a roof onto cement. dying from weed means that marijuana caused an internal problem in your system that eventually became fatal. which has never happened ever
    Well I read Bruce Lee died from marijuana lol. Marijuana wasnt the cause but he mixed marijuana with another herbal and formed a tea. I believe he was allergic to the other herbal that he mixed with marijuana and it caused a problem in his head and he died.

CheeseIsSoHigh is offline Registered+
    no he took some headache medicine that he was hypersensitive too... but you were right about his head, his brain swelled up and he died
    peace whooa, wanna piece of mind... i wanna take a little piece of my herb and get this whole world high

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast