Thread: Hash vs. Keif vs. Pot -- THE DEBATE!

wordddddd is offline Registered+

Hash vs. Keif vs. Pot -- THE DEBATE!

So I got into this argument with my friend....see if you can help us settle it...

1) What's stronger weed or hash? (I said hash, he said weed)

2) Is hash just pressed keif or is there more to it? What's keif thats been put under pressure into solid looking "blocks" called then if its not hash?

helpa-toka-out
    KEEP IT REAL

no...kief is the collection of crystals on the weed...you get a TON of the crystals together and press it in a pollen press and smoke that. but i wanna know what the difference is between that and hash. and which ones more potent
    KEEP IT REAL

lagstronaut is offline Registered+
    Hash is stronger than weed, but I enjoy weed more
    far from the best

but they might suit you better than the rest

graph is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wordddddd
    no...kief is the collection of crystals on the weed...you get a TON of the crystals together and press it in a pollen press and smoke that. but i wanna know what the difference is between that and hash. and which ones more potent
    You pretty much just explained the difference. I've only smoked 00 hash, which had me on the floor. Bud is easier to smoke, and a bowl packed with keef over it will fuck you up right. I'd rather have a bowl of weed with keef over it than hash. But hey, I'm American.
    Mira el foto grande

ChronicMike is offline Registered+
    BUDS>
    A spliff a day keeps the blues away.

m.g. is offline Banned
    kif and hash are pretty much the same thing. the only difference is kif is unpressed trichomes while hash is pressed. kif is usually made for those who add it to their buds...

upinsmokeuk is offline Registered+
    give me bud any day,i think hash is a more deeper longer stoned feeling were weed hits you fast but dosnt last as long,you soon wanna hit anotha bud,were as a joint of hash is enough for me for a few hours.

BloodAngel is offline Registered+
    I've only smoked kief over weed. It wasn't really noticeable...

I've smoked hash both on a bowl of weed and on it's own...
    It definitely is stronger on it's own, but it's really harsh. There was like 8 of us in the room just coughing non-stop and passing the bubbler around
    Any images posted by me are of unknown origin from somewhere on the internet. Any text posts are either plagiarized or completely fictional.

graph is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodAngel
    I've only smoked kief over weed. It wasn't really noticeable...

I've smoked hash both on a bowl of weed and on it's own...
    It definitely is stronger on it's own, but it's really harsh. There was like 8 of us in the room just coughing non-stop and passing the bubbler around
    Then I guess someone didn't put enough keef.

When I smoke keef, it's a rush to the head. It makes you stoned fast and keeps you there.
    Mira el foto grande

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wordddddd
    So I got into this argument with my friend....see if you can help us settle it...

1) What's stronger weed or hash? (I said hash, he said weed)

2) Is hash just pressed keif or is there more to it? What's keif thats been put under pressure into solid looking "blocks" called then if its not hash?

helpa-toka-out
    1) It all depends. Hash could be made from a lower grade trim, while some strains of weed, could be more potent than lower grade hash, so it's on both sides. Properly made hash, should blow any herb out of the water, but it all depends on the person.

2) Yes, hash is just pressed Kif. Some people use heat and pressure to make hash. Doing this method creates a darker, browner hash.

When I make hash, I use just pressure, and no heat. Doing this, and you get a blonde colored hash.

The greenish colored hash usually happens when too much leaf matter falls through with the Kif.

Kif has to be compressed in order to make hash. That's all hash is, is compressed Kif.

shoi is offline Registered+
    it will take less hash to get u stoned

t3chyo is offline Registered+
    if you want to know which one is stronger,(hash/bud), you should be comparing the hash made from the same buds you're comparing it to...kief is the stuff your smoking on the bud so thats not comparable! Hash on the other hand, never made any, but I do know they go for the head stalks of the trichomes to make it the best. All in all hash is just a more convientent way to get fucked up!

thank you dudes. very well put and it answered the question. shows that my friend was wrong and i was right...what else is new hahaha
    KEEP IT REAL

bhouncy is offline Registered+
    in the old days (damn showing my age) hash was all we got and it got us very stoned. Weed is a different stone.. usually a lot higher with those different cannabinoids. My rule is if it gets you stoned it's good shit!

budsmoker is offline Registered+
    how do u make kief?
    smoke bud all day everyday till the day i die

radical edward is offline Registered+
    With a grinder that has a tiny screen to seperate the kief, or in a box that has the same.
    Any posts made by me are entirely fictional in nature and nothing I say should be taken seriously.

I must have read a thousand faces
    I must have robbed them of their cause
    sickened thirst, sickened thirst
    keeps it together
    soft white glow in the cranium
    a bulls eye made sedated

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    weed is the lowest of the quality, then kief, then hash, and hash oil is the best
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

420mory is offline Banned
    isolator hash is made with the dutch version of 'bubble bags'... generally it's made with dutch pot (trimmings) which means that it usually ends up being far more potent than imported hash. but of course, potency isn't everything. and nothing is nicer than a fine handmade hash from Nepal or Morocco or Lebanon or India...

but of course foreign hash has such a range of quality, it's hard to know what you're getting until you smoke it. usually isolator hash, when bought from reliable sources, will be priced according to it's quality. only the most intense bubble hash will sell for around 50/60$US a gram in here... usually it's about 12-30.

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    ok keif is the most POTENT part of the weed, then hash, then weed

which makes sense because hash is just the good stuff out of the weed no matter what type of plant matter is used

and when you press keif into a block of hash that is the best, but alot of hash has plant matter in it making it dark brown or greenish, but it is still better then the weed it was made from, the best hash is a sand colour, blonde even

i love doing gravity bong tokes with some weed in the bottom of the bowl and keif in the middle then grinded bud on top, you get so high....
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Thehulkster321 is offline Registered+
    I like weed better but hash is awsome every once in a while. Its like a special treat that you get sick of if you do it to much.

Hash- strongest ... I only consider bubble hash to be true hash anything else is keif

Keif- Poor Quality Hash but still stronger then weed

Weed- most enjoyable but least potent in terms of THC percent.

budsmoker is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by radical edward
    With a grinder that has a tiny screen to seperate the kief, or in a box that has the same.
    can u make a homemade one?
    smoke bud all day everyday till the day i die