Thread: Ammonia killer weed

juventus8 is offline Registered

Ammonia killer weed

Hi

I am new to this formus, take my apollogies for not introducing myself before but I have some urgent questions.

I bought about 40 grams (3/2 oz roughly) of some weed that looked very nice, small, dense, sticky buds, etc... Problem is that it has strong chemical smell which I am very sure it is ammonia smell. I heard that chemical sprayed weed is very bad for your health (which is logical of course), but also that ammonia smell can mean that weed has mold and varoius bacteria on itself (which isn't very healthy either). Being curious, I had to roll a spliff and this weed is really killer, it blew my head off like one of the most potent skunk varieties I did before.

So I am wondering if this could be some kind of bomb stuff, or it is just product of some evil shady grower who uses various poisons on his stuff only to sell it better, and all this effects are because of chemicals?? In last case I am dumping it.

Tnx and sorry for long post

amsterdammed is offline Registered+
    take a small amount and burn it on a knife or spoon, if it burns fast and crackles a lot then it's most likely sprayed. i've had some strange smelling weed from coffeeshops in holland before, i'm still alive. just
    i'll meet ya down the coffeeshop

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by amsterdammed View Post
    take a small amount and burn it on a knife or spoon, if it burns fast and crackles a lot then it's most likely sprayed. i've had some strange smelling weed from coffeeshops in holland before, i'm still alive. just
    Take his advice. Just burn a small amount before smoking it.

Some weed has natural smells of what you described. Maybe not a strong smell of it, but I have come accross weed that reeked of Cat Piss, very similair to ammonia. Further research showed that there are strains out there known as, simply, "Cat Piss," that is a very strong Sativa that came from the Orange County, if I remeber right.

But yeah, test some first to make sure it doesn't explode or something.

If it's not good, make some hash or oil with it.

CBsDankNugs is offline Registered+
    people probably wouldnt try to hurt u by putting chemicals in it but do what they^^said just to be safe. ammonia isnt good to be putting into ur body.

MetFan3125 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by CBsDankNugs View Post
    people probably wouldnt try to hurt u by putting chemicals in it but do what they^^said just to be safe. ammonia isnt good to be putting into ur body.
    you'd be surprised what drug dealers would do. One of my guys sits in the woods by himself late at night.
    We aren't above the influence, we're beyond it

azure is offline Registered+
    ^ zany!

Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Mold.....gives it that smell. I'd really think twice before smokin' it.

Have a good one!

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud View Post
    Mold.....gives it that smell. I'd really think twice before smokin' it.

Have a good one!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the mold.

Ive come across this nasty stuff in the states.

Two causes.

Anaroebic bacteria overgrowth on the weed (mold). Weed that has gotten wet.

or

Weed contaminated with the meth chemical, anhydrous ammonia. Same containers, purposeful contamination etc.

From what I keep hearing this is happening too often in many places in the States.

If it smells like cat piss, human piss or ammonia avoid smoking it.

Smokin EnDo is offline Registered+
    Its just really good kb ive had some like it. A lot of people jhave before

ganjah is offline Registered+
    When weed is cured in jars or something it can get a chemical like scent too it, but if you say you smoked it and it just got you really high and your fine now I'm sure its just good weed

YouD0nt is offline Banned
    Yah, if you smoked it and you didn't die just blow down the batch in one night, or make hash/oil w\e.

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    My jar-cured stuff has a chemically mediciney kind of smell to it. No mold, organizally grown, never sprayed with anything, not even neem oil. Just the way it is with some really potent stuff.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by juventus8 View Post
    Hi

I am new to this formus, take my apollogies for not introducing myself before but I have some urgent questions.

I bought about 40 grams (3/2 oz roughly) of some weed that looked very nice, small, dense, sticky buds, etc... Problem is that it has strong chemical smell which I am very sure it is ammonia smell. I heard that chemical sprayed weed is very bad for your health (which is logical of course), but also that ammonia smell can mean that weed has mold and varoius bacteria on itself (which isn't very healthy either). Being curious, I had to roll a spliff and this weed is really killer, it blew my head off like one of the most potent skunk varieties I did before.

So I am wondering if this could be some kind of bomb stuff, or it is just product of some evil shady grower who uses various poisons on his stuff only to sell it better, and all this effects are because of chemicals?? In last case I am dumping it.

Tnx and sorry for long post
    that's very strange, i remember smoking some herb a while back that had a very strong "chemical" smell to it, the high from it was incredible, but it gave a slight headache after a few days use
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

rantingsweed is offline Registered+
    ive had weed that smelled like sulfer before, it was very good haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkamander
    So, like, there won't be ANY boob showing?

Lame. I'm gonna go beat off in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiveBoy
    but i managed to force 2 peices of bread some soup a crumpet and some chocolate down my throat but i just cant eat properly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSumWeedo View Post
    Obviously some pussy nerds are gonna be like "by my calculations the syrup in the slurpee will kill you or somthing" My only worry would be if THC gets gay in it.

juventus8 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hanks View Post
    that's very strange, i remember smoking some herb a while back that had a very strong "chemical" smell to it, the high from it was incredible, but it gave a slight headache after a few days use

That was exactly the case with my weed. It gave headache and strange pressure in your head, but the high was really incedible.
    Now, I dried the herb, so this smell is almost gone, and I guess the chemical evaporized.

WolfmansBrother is offline Registered+
    someone once told me dealers spray Raid on their buds to create that amazing high with middies or shwag type buds. the symptoms u guys are sayin are the ones they said happen when u smoke the weed sprayed with the Raid. hmm, anyone else heard of this?
    i <3 being