Thread: *URGENT* - Can I smoke Leaf?

Miatch is offline Registered

*URGENT* - Can I smoke Leaf?

Hey,
    How much THC compared to the bud does the leaf contain, can I smoke it, and will it get me high? I got shitloads and need some advice.

HighAllTheTime420 is offline Registered+
    Of course u can smoke leaf. Leaf usually cums with the bud neway (if sold in a bag) I thought everyone knew that.

Miatch is offline Registered
    I'm bout to go smoke a phatty, mostly leaf with a bit of bud, it'll get me high definetely cuz the bud, but would I need to smoke more than 1 straight joint of leaf to get high?

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedWeFall View Post
    You're underestimating leaf a bit much bro. It's not hard to get blazed off it. It has quite a lot of THC, just not as much as bud.
    Not true. The tirhcomes, containing THC grow on the buds, and on the very small leaves inbetween the buds. There is so little THC on the leaves its basically a waste of time. It'll take shitloads to get stoned, and it wont be a very good stone either.

Quote Originally Posted by HighAllTheTime420 View Post
    Of course u can smoke leaf. Leaf usually cums with the bud neway (if sold in a bag) I thought everyone knew that.
    If your buying quality gear it would be bud, not bud and leaf.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    yea dude. smoke alot of fineley crushed up leaf and you'll get high. dont worry.
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

Zoosh is offline Registered+
    If youve just harvested then you can use the leaves for other stuff if you wanted.
    Might get yourself a little bit hash, make sure, if you seive, do it thoroughly because you dont want contaminants.
    Use it in food/drink.

Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Not true. The tirhcomes, containing THC grow on the buds, and on the very small leaves inbetween the buds. There is so little THC on the leaves its basically a waste of time. It'll take shitloads to get stoned, and it wont be a very good stone either.

You, my friend, believe every bloody word you read, don't you? Trichomes contain huge ammounts of THC, and are great. But the entire plant contains THC. That's why when you grind your bud and a lot of the trichs wind up at the bottom of the grinder, the ground bud still gets you high.

Don't speak so definitively if you're wrong.

spiked666killer is offline Registered+
    Cheaper leafer. You can smoke it. No one ever said you cant. It will take more than bud to get you stoned. And it might not taste the best.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Yes you can smoke the leaves especially the ones that were supporting the buds, those have way more THC than the actual fan leaves if you just happen to have both because it sounds like you do have alot lol .

rottenPauL is offline Registered+
    make some hash outta them! if you have way too many it will be just great I guess

EbelEyes is offline Registered+
    Hell yeah you can smoke leaf. Every part of the Cannabis plant contains THC, so fucking fire it up!
    (`'~:.,,.:~'`)

Your body is a nightclub, as well as a temple - Shpongle

--<><--
    Cooked fish.

I woke up, walked outside...

...and everyone is wearing digital watches.

God damn it.

It is only getting worse...

Stop taking your pills

Start seeing COLORS

pez
    pez is offline Registered+
    People who say it doesnt work are retarded. But you know there is one part even better than the actual bud? The dirt! Hells yeah, me and my boys smoke bud mud all the time bro, it gets you BLAZED! Just dry it out first cause its hard to smoke mud without a bong.......lol just stick to bud dude, dont buy leaf and if you grow use it for hash.

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post

lip is right... of course...

there is only about 2% thc in the leaves, and if someone mixed leaves with my sack i wouldn't pay for it
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

BongZoola is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hanks View Post
    lip is right... of course...

there is only about 2% thc in the leaves, and if someone mixed leaves with my sack i wouldn't pay for it
    2% seems a little high.

S.P.Q.R. is offline Registered+
    Well you could, but It's not really worth it..
    If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked!

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me!" -
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

graph is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedParcelSecrets View Post
    You, my friend, believe every bloody word you read, don't you? Trichomes contain huge ammounts of THC, and are great. But the entire plant contains THC. That's why when you grind your bud and a lot of the trichs wind up at the bottom of the grinder, the ground bud still gets you high.

Don't speak so definitively if you're wrong.
    But that's bud, not leaves. Try smoking a fan leaf and tell me if you get high. Yes, it contains thc, just not a considerable amount.
    Mira el foto grande

D1me is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    People who say it doesnt work are retarded. But you know there is one part even better than the actual bud? The dirt! Hells yeah, me and my boys smoke bud mud all the time bro, it gets you BLAZED! Just dry it out first cause its hard to smoke mud without a bong.......lol just stick to bud dude, dont buy leaf and if you grow use it for hash.

yea i just got an eigth of miracle grow bud mud, it's so dank

and lmfao
    Cannabis is meant to enhance your life, not be your life.
    My first 2 missed, but haha, my third clocked the sucker right on the body and it sorta squeeked and ran/fell off the other side of the fence.

Transition Force is offline Registered+
    Well, what if you ate a lot of the leaves, in say like a vegetarian salad? Given that you'd be eating a lot more, it should have a nice effect, i would imagine. (But i wouldn't know from experience... yet)
    "The proverb warns that 'You should not bite the hand that feeds you.' But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself." -Thomas Szasz

سلام - שלום - Peace

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    Eating the leaves like a salad won't do jack. There isn't a huge amount of good stuff in the leaves to start with, and unless you cook it into oil or butter or fat or something, eating it won't do much. You can smoke the leaves and get a buzz. I've done it many times, with leaves from vegging plants to leaves from harvested plants. You will get a little buzzed, and it won't last long. It will take quite a bit more leaf to get high than if it was bud, and your lungs will feel it. Try it and you'll see. It's not just placebo effect though. It's way not as good as smoking a juicy bud, or even smoking the bud leaves, but it is also way better than nothing.

Personally, I wouldn't smoke it; I'd cook it into some olive oil or canola oil and bake some food. If you have lots of leaves, you can make lots of oil, and lots of brownies (or cookies, or pretty much anything that uses oil or butter). And once you figure out how much leaf weight to cook into your oil/butter, you will get majorly fucked up from the food you make with it, the high will last much longer than if you smoked some kickass bud, and it's healthier for your lungs too.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    It depends of what leaves you're talking about.

If it's just the small leaves that fall of the buds in your bag, then yeah, that is definatly smokeable and will get you high.

If you mean the fan leaves f a cannabis plant, then no, I don't recommend smoking them as is, unless you like headaches. If it is the fan leaves, dry them out, crumble them up, and make a hash or a hash oil with them. Keep in mind you need quite a bit of fan leaves to get any sort of hash or hash oil.

Peace.

CashedBowl is offline Registered
    My friend said he had a shitload of leaf after growing and hes offering me 8 ounces for $100. Im thinking if I buy it Ill make a shitload of cannabutter and make cookies or something. Is this a good deal and a good idea?

MechAnimal is offline Registered+
    A mate of mines guardian grows, and he just hands out leaf to whomever asks for it, free of charge, so when i cant find/afford bud i tend too smoke it, but it wont do as much, the high feels pretty crappy and doesnt last nearly long enough....
    Nobody believes i have an eye infection.

Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    You coulg get 4grams of resin from 1 ounce using QWISO so maybe its worth it if you can be bothered.
    Minds are like parachutes, they both work best when open.

Thomas R. Dewar

lmao he should GIVE them to you.