Thread: Smoking Roaches

HighAllTheTime420 is offline Registered+

Smoking Roaches

After i smoke, I save my roaches until I hav enough 4 a joint, and then I go 2 thinking, maybe when the smoke is pulled through the joint/blunt, maybe sum of the thc sticks on the weed that it passes. Then i had another thought, and I thought maybe the smoke passes the weed and carries sum of the thc with it. Which one is right? Basically what i'm asking is, is the weed in the roaches more potent or less potent. Thank u for ur answers.

Oneironaut is offline Registered+
    Yeah, the resin from the smoke collects on the weed in the roach, making that weed stronger. A joint rolled from roaches will get you higher than a regular joint would, and a joint rolled from roaches of joints rolled from roaches will be even more potent. And a joint rolled from roaches of joints rolled from roaches of joints rolled from roaches...well, you get the idea.

JR77 is offline Registered+
    Just like oneironaut said....I always get more baked off of a joint of roaches...the only thing is that you need kinda a lot of roaches to make a J
    The more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing...

"How about a round of WTF's for everyone? It's on the house". (as originally posted by Encatuse)

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    haha, yep that is true....... a long time ago i had a "greatful dead" pipe, well this pipe had a chamber in the middle that unscrewed called a "resination chamber" i could fit like a 1/4oz in there and it would get so sticky from being used as a filter.....

then we would smoke it............. oh my god (that stuff didnt even look like weed) but we would get soooo high, and it would sizzle and bubble and shit

ahh the memories (that was like 8yrs. ago)
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

hipEstoner is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjohn420 View Post
    haha, yep that is true....... a long time ago i had a "greatful dead" pipe, well this pipe had a chamber in the middle that unscrewed called a "resination chamber" i could fit like a 1/4oz in there and it would get so sticky from being used as a filter.....

then we would smoke it............. oh my god (that stuff didnt even look like weed) but we would get soooo high, and it would sizzle and bubble and shit

ahh the memories (that was like 8yrs. ago)
    holy shit, did your gratefull dead pipe have a smiley face with dancinmg bears around it?
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

JordaN23 is offline Registered+
    Roaches definately get you more high.
    - Jordan -

Quote Originally Posted by Damon32 View Post
    And the least you could do is return the favor to "Fluffy" and mix a lil' bud in his nip for his pleasure.......It's only fair when your pinching from the cats stash....

Zoosh is offline Registered+
    Im gonna have to start saving mine.

dankus maximus is offline Registered+
    greatful dead fucking owns....such cool chill music to blaze too.

oh yeah, one time my friend was saving roaches from blunts, to make a roach blunt, then he got enough and it was confiscated at a show, along with his wicked litle glass pipe, then he stopped smoking.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Whilst the theroy is there, this comment sums up the health implications.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedWeFall View Post
    It's much more potent. I've taken weed out of used roaches to find it covered in sticky black stuff
    Smoke the "black stuff" and you'll be saying good bye...

The "black stuff" is tar, and all the carciongenic compounds are in it, and the "black stuff" sticks to your lung lining, meaning less THC can be abosorbed.

Each to their own, i'd rather live.

S.P.Q.R. is offline Registered+
    I love roaches. I save all of them, and then every once in awhile I'll take one and mix it in with a normal joint. Makes it slightly more potent.
    If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked!

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me!" -
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

IanCurtisWishlist is offline Registered+
    i usually put the roaches from other joints in the butt end of a new fresh green joint. it makes for one hell of a potent roach after 5 generations.

iNfamouzJ is offline Registered+
    personally, i'd put any roach in my bong or if we're on the go, a pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    Because alcohol has never killed anyone, is not addictive and is perfectly safe to consume on a regular basis.
    Marijuana causes thousands of deaths a year, is addictive and can cause serious problems for Mariholics.

D1me is offline Registered+
    i saved a roach from last night im gonna mix it in with another bowl as soon as i can get some more bud
    Cannabis is meant to enhance your life, not be your life.
    My first 2 missed, but haha, my third clocked the sucker right on the body and it sorta squeeked and ran/fell off the other side of the fence.

CYRAX is offline Registered+
    Roaches fuck me up because all the resin clogs at the end.
    .:|Fuck Beef, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense.|:.

-=-=-SeA-Of-GreeN-=-=-

http://www.seedboutique.com

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    I used to do the same thing as some here. I'd put a nug or two in my chamber of my bong and it would get all sticky. I used to have a metal bowl, and the stem piece, I would sometimes tuck a joint in there, and let the outside of the doob get all sticky with resin.

I don't do that anymore as I just enjoy the taste of a good reefer. I don't really like the taste of resin and it gives me headaches now, so I only smoke resin in a desperate situation.

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by hipEstoner View Post
    holy shit, did your gratefull dead pipe have a smiley face with dancinmg bears around it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Whilst the theroy is there, this comment sums up the health implications.

Smoke the "black stuff" and you'll be saying good bye...

The "black stuff" is tar, and all the carciongenic compounds are in it, and the "black stuff" sticks to your lung lining, meaning less THC can be abosorbed.

Each to their own, i'd rather live.

hipestoner, na mine had the red/blue skull and dancing bears at the corners

and LIP, youre absolutley correct but..... if youre smoking the blunt in the first place, youre sucking like 5 inches of blunt worth the tar into your chest anyway, so why not "top it off with a roach"...lol

cheers everybody
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

Bubbleman is offline Registered+
    I love roaches....marijuana, the gift that just keeps giving.