Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Substitute for rolling paper

WimpyChimp is offline Banned

Substitute for rolling paper

ok i just found this out and you may know but im just gonna say it because some may not,but the paper used to seal up tampons are perfect for rolling paper,now getting a hold fo them,your girlfriend,wife,or go to a store and look liek a complete jackass and buy some or steal :/ w.e but yah thought id let you kno,me and my girlfriend who had her last toke last night,we were using the tampax papers and there awesome,if you got alot of weed just throw it in there,seal it with a little glue stick and happy toking its an awesome method.i got totally blazed

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    i'd rather spend 2$ on quality hemp papers then buy a box of tampons and rip them apart
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

welll im just sayin there useful if you dont got papers ya know...?

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    yeah, maybe if your mom or sister has some laying around the house....
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Better yet, buy some zig zag thin whites for only $1.

srry but can u tell me wat zig zag whites r thnx

moka88 is offline Registered+
    rolling papers.

Yeah ^^^ zig zags are rolling papers. You can buy a pack of 100 papers for $1 at most corner stores, but most places you have to be legal age, which yes, before you say it, is retarded.

Zig Zags come in different colors of thickness. Whites, are the thinnest, blues are the next up, and orange are thick ones.

pogmoasal1 is offline Registered+
    zig zag = one of the better brands of rolling papers (not the best in my oppinion but everyone has there own prefrence)
    anywho i guess this is good if your not 18 and no where will sell them to you. but i rather take a piece of bible that dosent have any words on it then have to use a tampon and glue it shut.

warning: smoking with bible burns the throught oddly enough
    all comments and pictures posted by this name are ethier found on the internet or are made up. i or anyoone else under this user name do not partcapate in illegal activites or condone any illegal activites. thank you.

pogmoasal1 is offline Registered+
    damn you chowder and stealing my post!
    ah so orange are the thick ones no wonder i thought wow these things suck when i used em.
    all comments and pictures posted by this name are ethier found on the internet or are made up. i or anyoone else under this user name do not partcapate in illegal activites or condone any illegal activites. thank you.

dude its mad easy just tear open a tampon package but dont tear the paper that much ,put ur weed in,get one of them little cheap ass glue sticks not the liquid glue,and then run it across the paper and roll it tight and thats it,a great smoke,and produces alot of smoke if your in a small closed area and allows the smoke to hang around and get you even higher and it doesnt burn fast so its really good.

Ha ha! Beat you to it!

Yeah, the orange ones are probably their worst selling ones. They are much too thick, hard to roll with, and all you can taste is paper. Awful!

I prefer the whites as they are nice and thin.

Oh no, you don't want to use any kind of glue to seal your paper with. It is not healthy to inhale burning glue.

The glue on papers is not your average glue and is safe to inhale.

You'd want to seal it with your won saliva than use a glue stick. You're killing off your brain 10x as fast using a glue stick.

moka88 is offline Registered+
    cnt believe people use tampon packets... wtf!?!? buy some papers! cheap, and its wat its for! haha

Quote Originally Posted by moka88 View Post
    cnt believe people use tampon packets... wtf!?!? buy some papers! cheap, and its wat its for! haha
    Not to mention sealing it with a glue stick.

CBsDankNugs is offline Registered+
    use the phone book or buy tissue paper.

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyChimp View Post
    dude its mad easy just tear open a tampon package but dont tear the paper that much ,put ur weed in,get one of them little cheap ass glue sticks not the liquid glue,and then run it across the paper and roll it tight and thats it,a great smoke,and produces alot of smoke if your in a small closed area and allows the smoke to hang around and get you even higher and it doesnt burn fast so its really good.
    if it lets off alot of smoke then doesn't that mean it's burning fast? rofl
    anyways i think there are most likely harmful chemicals in tampon paper so you can count me out for smoking that crap.... let along the glue on it
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Smokingpinky is offline Registered
    I have heard that the thin paper used in phone books and bibles is good, i am not a religious person at all but i would just feel akward smoking a jesus joint again... I like My Ez-Widers and Juicy Jay's personally.

MechAnimal is offline Registered+
    how are you going to explain to your gf or mother why her tampons keep dissapearing?

Cause theres no way the conversation isnt going to be embarrassing, and hilarous.
    Nobody believes i have an eye infection.

shoi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by MechAnimal View Post
    how are you going to explain to your gf or mother why her tampons keep dissapearing?

Cause theres no way the conversation isnt going to be embarrassing, and hilarous.
    record it for us plz

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    well since the orange zigzags are thickest, doesnt that mean it burns slowest?
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    im sorry i dont understand..... why dont you'll just go buy some papers (there just .99) and if you cant get papers.. just get a 2liter bottle, a small (7.5mm) socket, or a big socket and a screen and make a gravity bong. you should NEVER have to resort to a tampon paper

id rather inhale burning garbage than smoke pot through a tampon paper
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

chillsmoke is offline Registered+
    yeah dude if i was you id definately stop smoking weed and chalk another one up in the "dumb ass idea" column

Pride is offline Registered+
    After getting high from tampon paper...
    Do you really wanna end up tripping out over the fact that you just lowered your dignity by being a desparate pothead for smoking weed out of the paper that holds tampons?
    Or even have a memory of ever doing so..?

led.zeppelin is offline Registered+
    yeah, i smoking outta anything other than proper papers is dumb - its just as easy to make a little bong than it is to roll up a fatty outta yo moms tampax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast