Cannabis.com

Thread: Sniffer dogs

Nocturnal Stoner is offline Registered+

Sniffer dogs

Is there any way that you can get bud past sniffer dogs, or any special hiding area where cops won't search, that will ease getting bud past them without noticing?
    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass View Post
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race

"That's what I'm talking about man"-Brian (Half Baked)

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    I've heard of putting coffe beens IN with the weed to mask the scent, it was on COPS and the cop said "hes got coffee beans in here so he knows how to hide the smell from the dogs". Not sure how well it works, just putting it out there.

cole is offline Registered+
    why>?
    i cant spell, get over it.
    * LSD can cause uterine contractions and is probably better avoided by women who are pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferius View Post
    *generic non-interesting stoner comment*

pogmoasal1 is offline Registered+
    smuggling drugs are we?

yeah you throw it the middle of a can of coffie grinds and dogs cant smell it.

but you shouldent smuggle drugs it bad for your freedom.
    all comments and pictures posted by this name are ethier found on the internet or are made up. i or anyoone else under this user name do not partcapate in illegal activites or condone any illegal activites. thank you.

Inferius is offline Registered+
    I believe in Nothing.

Big Blunt Boy is offline Registered+
    Man the best sure proof way is to stick ur bud in bag get a vasiline container, put the bag in the container. Then to be really safe surround the vasiline with coffee beans.

P.S Coffee beans are not always sure proof cuz it only masks it and the dog could still pick up that sweet sweet scent
    Peter piper picked a patch of prime pot and rolled and massive blunt

cole is offline Registered+
    can you buy this stuff if your from the us?
    i cant spell, get over it.
    * LSD can cause uterine contractions and is probably better avoided by women who are pregnant.
    *generic non-interesting stoner comment*

Left is offline Registered+
    from what i understand somthing like coffee beans or ground coffee because dogs sense of smell is so high. It was explaned to me as when we bake lets say brownies we smell brownies but dogs smell egg flower chocolate etc. You can put it in vacume seeled bags but you have to make sure you get the smell off the outside of the bag if you have it sitting on there. I dont know how accurate i am but i would think if your going through the trouble of finding ways to get bud past dogs you would want to be sure a dog cant sniff it out.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal Stoner View Post
    sniffer dogs, .....
    or any special hiding area where cops won't search,?
    This just struck me as funny. "special hiding area"... Yeah, I can think of one!

Problem is, it's that certain special place where ALL dogs, not just police dogs, like to sniff the most!

Bob the Awesome is offline Registered+
    http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...iProductID=615

Wow, a plastic bag! Such an amazing, new discovery <.<

Can't say I really know much about smuggling, but I would think a plastic bag wouldn't cut it...

capriceswangin is offline Registered
    put it in any sealable container, then put vaseline all over it, then put it in a ziplock, more vaseline, another ziplock.... you will be aight

SixesUp is offline Registered
    yeah coffee i welded a box onto the bottom of my car with a shelf i just pour the grounds in and stuff the bags in...what kind of cop is going to crawl and look up into your chasis

dewdrinker is offline Registered+
    bob its not just a plastic bag. i bought one from the local smoke shop. it was called green keepr and when you close it there is no smell of weed at all. thats how i snuck 16 kush joints onto a cruise.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Ok, hiding places... Stash places for weed or ANY other drug.

First, you NEED to seal it so NO smell can possibly get out. AT ALL. Then you can hide it all behind light switches. Put the switch back on and no one will ever ever know.

Damon32 is offline Registered+
    I smell "Pork"
    "Keep it sticky 'yo"
    Damon32

shoi is offline Registered+
    i say id rather be safe than sorry i doubt theres any fool proof method of doing it... just need to be lucky and cautious
    Quote Originally Posted by graph View Post
    It's hard to convince us that weed's the problem when all of us here know it's not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it's illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think

hammertime is offline Registered+
    they check for weed on a cruise???? if so i am canceling my spring break trip? do they check with dogs and shit hardcore?

When I was taking my own personal weed over east i just had it in a ziplock bag, Then put that in a big tin, and filled the tin to the top with curry powder. Dogs went passed my bags TWICE, I was shitting my pants but never got caught, Tis all good.
    Why Drink N Drive When U Can Smoke N Fly!

bentleygtgirl is offline Registered+
    put it in some hair conditioner, in like a tub of it, the kind in the "ethnic" aisle. or put it in a jar of peanut butter, or put it in a candle and melt the candle back to itself.
    Roll that shit
    light that shit
    hit that shit
    hold that shit
    blow that shit out slow, then pass it to me bro

Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post

Be a gentleman. Open car doors and restaurant doors. Make sure she has what she needs at dinner. Hold out her chair for her. This is such a key to what ladies look for early in a relationship....A guy who'll hold your chair out for you is the same guy who'll go the extra mile to help you reach the high note when you're horizontal.

Left is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by shoi View Post
    i say id rather be safe than sorry i doubt theres any fool proof method of doing it... just need to be lucky and cautious
    I believe your incorrect, there is a tried and true method to smuggle things from here to there: put it in a condom, have children or bitches swallow them, and then get them to throw it up when you have arrived
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

spatte21 is offline Registered+
    putting it in a peanut butter jar works damn well. Just shove that shit down in that icky gooey mess
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Testament is offline Registered+
    don't drive with more than you can eat or get in trouble with, and it wont be a problem. otherwise, most of the comments mentioned were mostly accurate, but why take your chances? Drive Safe and Normal, and don't project yourself as a trouble maker / "bad guy"

as for walking past them, dont even try with more than a quarter or so. use a smell proof bag (like the one they linked to), cover it in vaseline, seal with syran wrap, more vaseline, one more smell proof bag. you'll be fine as long as you aren't physically patted down or anything.