Thread: Is this what a vaporizer "high" feels like?

sstrunks is offline Registered

Is this what a vaporizer "high" feels like?

I've smoked joints, pipes, bubblers, bongs, and have used a lightbulb vaporizer.

I always gotten "stoned" off the joints, pipes, bubblers, & bongs, however; the lightbulb vaporizer gave me that "clear headed high," but no matter how much I smoked, I always felt like I wasn't satisfied. It felt like when your coming down from being stoned, and not enjoying it so much anymore & you need smoke more to get you back up there - but it felt like that for the whole high.

Is that what a vaporizer "high" is suppose to feel like?

Also is there a way to get "stoned" off of a vaporizer, instead of getting "high?"

Thanks!
    Last edited by sstrunks; Aug-31-2006 at 13:52.

Captin is offline Registered+
    the only way i know of is to actually burn it so you get the cbds and the thc dudes in you

huh
    huh is offline Registered+
    i get that feeling from bongs too...like its a clean high and you dont feel real fucked up.
    wanna get high?

cole is offline Registered+
    its cause its a lightbulb man smoke out of a real vap and then im sure youll feel prety good
    i cant spell, get over it.
    * LSD can cause uterine contractions and is probably better avoided by women who are pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferius View Post
    *generic non-interesting stoner comment*

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    its cause its a lightbulb man smoke out of a real vap and then im sure youll feel prety good
    that's what I was thinking. I got a Vapor Brothers vap and it get's me seriously baked.

Also depends on the quality of your weed
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

dewdrinker is offline Registered+
    yeah i have a vapor bros vape also and it works just fine. and kush tastes like candy out of it.

Lightbulb vape is crap.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    There's something about my vapourizer that leaves me unsatisfied aswell. I prefer to smoke... Until I get a volcano, i'll never know the true strength of a vape.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sstrunks View Post
    I've smoked joints, pipes, bubblers, bongs, and have used a lightbulb vaporizer.

I always gotten "stoned" off the joints, pipes, bubblers, & bongs, however; the lightbulb vaporizer gave me that "clear headed high," but no matter how much I smoked, I always felt like I wasn't satisfied. It felt like when your coming down from being stoned, and not enjoying it so much anymore & you need smoke more to get you back up there - but it felt like that for the whole high.

Is that what a vaporizer "high" is suppose to feel like?

Also is there a way to get "stoned" off of a vaporizer, instead of getting "high?"

Thanks!

Well, when vaping your only inhaling THC, though when in joints your burning the plant matter too, which inturn contaminnates the high or stone. I personally wouldnt smoke out of a vape, because i see no point what-so-ever and they are a HUGE waste of money, when you could just roll it up in papers and get a better high.

burnable is offline Registered+
    maybe it's just me, but vaporizers are my absolute favorite way to toke. It's healthier, but mostly I tend to get uber-baked each time and it seems like you get better mileage out of your bud. One thing I found is that you need to take really slow, long hits out of it, and it doesn't feel like you're inhaling much because it's vapor, not smoke. Take this for what it's worth.
    Don't smoke cannabis to relieve anger, but rather as a reward for working soberly through anger.

Life is too entertaining for higher powers not to be watching closely.

A rule really only needs to be followed by those who do not know why it is a rule.

187 is offline Registered+
    i've used a light bulb vaporizer before it worked allright i got high
    everything we own,
    we have stolen.
    we've no regrets.
    obscurity and clarity collide.
    we've swallowed down these words for too long.
    all that is said can be disproved,
    and all that's not can be upheld.
    don't be content with being a spectator.
    speak up and choose a point you've made and expand it.
    choose a point you've made and destroy it.
    or critique the critiques.
    destroy the ironclad.

Justin Incredible is offline Registered+
    Vaporizers are the best high in the world. Not with the shite lightbulb type but a real vape. They let you control your high much more. Your in complete control not like being totally mashed and falling asleep and waking up in a different coountry
    When they say

You're not that strong

You're not that weak

It's not your fault

And when you climb up to your hill

Up to your place

I hope you're well