Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making a blunt with a black and mild?

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+

Making a blunt with a black and mild?

How well would it work to use a black and mild to make a blunt? I never get my hands on anything to make blunts with, but my friend today gave me 2 black and milds so I'm wanting to smoke some blunts. I don't know why, but I think I heard somewhere that black and milds aren't good to roll blunts with or something. I've never rolled a blunt before so any info would help.

Thanks in advance.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

chris40 is offline Registered+
    Empty out the bacci, take out the cancer paper on the inside, fill with mary jane. Simple as pie.
    Here's to the hearts and the hands of the men,
    that come with thte dust and are gone with the wind.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    Empty out the bacci, take out the cancer paper on the inside, fill with mary jane. Simple as pie.
    I think I got lung cancer from that paper.

Big Haze is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    exactly what he said, which kinda blacks do u have? im assumin the one's wit filters right?...or maybe the otha 1's.. neway happy smokin

Um, all it says is "Middletons Black & Milds" and its got a plastic piece on the end.

Should I cut it open? Or just pull the bacco out with tweezers? I've done that with a cigarette before. Like I said I've never rolled a blunt, don't know much on what to do.

dankman is offline Registered+
    slice and dice homes
    FREE MAH OTHER BROTHER
    just keep it lit and make sure everbody smokin cuz

bobmarleyjr. is offline Registered+
    Keep the plastic part on(know as the filter) and start rolling the Black and Mild back and forth in your hand until all of the tabacco comes out of it. You might wanna flick the plastic piece a couple of times to make sure all of the tabacco is out of it. Now you need to take the cancer paper out(yellow paper on the inside of the Black and Mild). Just loosen it up a bit and it should just slide right out. After that just insert all of the sweet ganja and enjoy your creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by 420purplehaze420
    tell your parents you have been up for the last 4 days straight doing meth, so you just need some time to crash, it will put there mind at ease knowing you werent smoking that crazy marijuana

BentOnDatGanj is offline Registered+
    ive done this often...its a good way since you can pack it in tighter than if you were to roll it...

what i do is..

empty out da black & mild by using tweezers or just rolling it in between both hands as if you were tryin to start a fire...

*dont cut it open*

stuff ur bud in the empty tube, using a pen or sumthing similar in size to pack in tha trees...then poof***you have yourself a slow burning blunt...

Anathema2121 is offline Registered+
    Yeah, don't cut a black. Just roll it back and forth like marley and bent said, and pack it in as you go instead of filling it and packing it all at once. Don't pack too hard, hit it after you pack it to see if you packed it too tight before you add more weed. I'd say pack after ever inch of paper you fill. Makes sure it burns even instead of tight at the top and loose toward the mouthpiece.
    All the pics and info I post are directly plagiarized from the Internet cause I'm just a lazy stoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by good ol daze View Post
    For more information about the 80s, the A-Team or crop dusting, consult your local library. Knowing is half the battle.
    Current Bag-seed (and White Rhino) Grow Log *New White Rhino seedlings! All older plants finally sexed* (Updated 11/02/06)
    Bluntology 101: My Blunt Rolling Tutorial
    Bluntology 102: How to Cheat Using A Card

sirsmokesalot is offline Registered+
    : but at the same time, invest in some peach optimos or some swishers.

even if you are underage they are not impossible to find. i remember when id ask a homeless person to buy me a blunt
    "SAMPSON SIMPSON, I STICK TO MY STORY!!"

haha, yeah, I should try and get some better stuff for blunts, but for now all I had was 2 blacks, 1 now, since I just finished smokin'. I can't believe I smoked all of it...I put a lil over a gram in and wanted to save about half for later, but that didn't happen, smoked it down to the plastic.

How come I was supposed to take out the cancer paper? I tried, but it tore and I couldn't get at it anymore.

ronjohn420 is offline Registered+
    fuck na... ive been smokin weed blacks for years... nothing is like them

its just so hard to pack weed through a little hole, its so much faster just to roll one

but nothing compares to the taste...
    black n mild
    black n apple
    black n gold
    ahhhhh the goodness
    A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
    Louis L'Amour (1908 - 1988), 'Bendigo Shafter'

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant View Post
    Yo Ronjohn.
    You're always one down to earth guy. Too bad you weren't so far away man I know I'd chill with you. ~

Stoner Dave is offline Registered+
    Holy hell I just read this and got inspired to make my first blunt.

.........HOly hell I'm hiGH!!! Blunts are fucking awesome

S.P.Q.R. is offline Registered+
    Only shit I can get is Black's. Unless I buy shit off the internet..

But either way, blunts rule.
    If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked!

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me!" -
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

bentleygtgirl is offline Registered+
    this is a fucking black and mild blunt...we were smokin outside so we wanted to look inconspicious...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Making a blunt with a black and mild?-good-times-035.jpg  
    Roll that shit
    light that shit
    hit that shit
    hold that shit
    blow that shit out slow, then pass it to me bro

Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post

Be a gentleman. Open car doors and restaurant doors. Make sure she has what she needs at dinner. Hold out her chair for her. This is such a key to what ladies look for early in a relationship....A guy who'll hold your chair out for you is the same guy who'll go the extra mile to help you reach the high note when you're horizontal.

BigHyphyD is offline Registered+
    It's called get a Swisher Sweet.

Hmm, why can't you cut a black? Is it cause of the plastic thing? Couldn't you cut that off? I'd rather roll it than pack it, I packed it a little too tight last night, pretty much wasted half a blunt getting shitty hits, but it got much better.

Left is offline Registered+
    Packing somthing like that takes so long if you want it to burn right. Im not sure you realize how hard it would be to roll with a paper that small filled with any measurement close to satisfactory. Thats like cutting the paper around a cigarette to roll a joint. Simmilarly black and mild's stick is far less then a regular blunt and bighyphyd you cant just call stuff what ever name you want. I cant ask wendys for a frosty and take it back wondering why the fuck they didnt give me a jr. baccon cheese burger
    Last edited by Left; Sep-08-2006 at 17:26.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

But its NOT a cigarette, I think I might go ahead and try to roll it...MAYBE. Its thicker than joint paper, so I can't see how it would be so hard to roll. Packing is a bitch, especially when you'll just smoke it in 1/10th the time it took to make.

Left is offline Registered+
    its almost as wide as a cigarette. Go ahead and try though. I wont believe you successfully made a satisfactory "blunt" from a black and mild unless supported with photographic evidence.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

Well, I said MAYBE I will try it, I'm not sure yet because I'd hate to fail and waste one. Trust me though, if I do it, I will post a picture.

Ms. Floyd is offline Registered+
    Dude... Black and Mild blunts are very yummy. Just wiggle out the tabacco and pack in some nice tasty weed.

Ms. Floyd

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frivolous248 View Post
    Hmm, why can't you cut a black? Is it cause of the plastic thing? Couldn't you cut that off? I'd rather roll it than pack it, I packed it a little too tight last night, pretty much wasted half a blunt getting shitty hits, but it got much better.
    I dont see why some one would wanna cut a black and mild. The damn things come already wrapped like a blunt if you ask me. All you have to do is find the flap and pill it back and roll it back up. No need for cutting .

Yeah actually thats what I am thinking of doing, if I can do it smoothly without ruining it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast