Thread: alternatives for rolling papers?

snap88 is offline Registered+

Question alternatives for rolling papers?

Sup. Just wondering what else can you use to roll your weed up other than rolling paper? I dont have rolling paper because im underage, plus my friend is away. So, what other kind of material can i use to roll my weed up and its easy? Also, what kind of filter can i use? also, how do i make it so that little pieces of weed doesnt go into my mouth when inhale?

HypnotizedMind is offline Registered+
    just walk into a convient store ask for a pack of papers( casually ) if they say "you have an id"..rummage through your pockets and be like "damn left it at home".

that should work.

mowie wowie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by snap88 View Post
    I dont have rolling paper because im underage
    since when is that an excuse? If you can get weed you can get papers...

Totalpain is offline Registered+
    A lesson to learn from this. Always get a pack of papers, and when you see that you have 10 or so left, just go out and buy some more from your friends or people you know who can get it, it's not that hard...

Cheers

Total
    Quote Originally Posted by pbzeppelin90 View Post
    haha. no he was green colored, and scaly, like a lizard-man. i was laughing so hard at one point i was seeing christmas trees spinning, and i felt like i was in space. i was laughing in space and i could see 2 rows of alternating blue and red planets like on the stadium arcadium CD.

i was saying "im in outerspace dude" for a long time
    W...T...F...?

Peace

Instead of making fun of him and saying how easy it is to get papers. how about we try and offer him some real advice as to some alternatives? that is why he posted the thread isn't it.

Any old paper will do. even computer paper works. just make sure you aren't using paper with any ink on it. you don't want that in your lungs. as long as its clean with no dyes it should be safe. I've even rolled j's with receipts before

FlipHKD is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by souldistortion View Post
    Instead of making fun of him and saying how easy it is to get papers. how about we try and offer him some real advice as to some alternatives? that is why he posted the thread isn't it.

Any old paper will do. even computer paper works. just make sure you aren't using paper with any ink on it. you don't want that in your lungs. as long as its clean with no dyes it should be safe. I've even rolled j's with receipts before
    Computer paper = no go

Quote Originally Posted by FlipHKD View Post
    Computer paper = no go
    they'res no saftey risk if thats what you mean.

Don Don is offline Registered+
    Toilet paper should work.

KaChunk is offline Registered
    Have you thought about getting a pipe?

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    Computer paper tastes like shit, i had a computer paper joint once and the smoke burns so much. I get rolling papers from my dad though so im lucky, he leaves them around alot by mistake. I prefer using a piece (im using a homemade bong right now since my parents took my pieces).

hammertime is offline Registered+
    this chic rolled a joint with a tampon wrapper and it tasted like complete shit, but she was proud of it

lil josh is offline Registered+
    WTF?? tampon wrapper,Toilet paper, recipets?????

recipets dnt usually burn properly toilet paper burns to fast and a tampon wrapper yuck!

i would never smoke with any of the above and computer papers well to thick.

i must admit uve used the bible paper b4 tho lol god made it he can help me smoke it.

ganjah is offline Registered+
    Hey i have a suggestion although ive never done i just thought of it. You know whow when you scrape the aluminum life side off gum wrappers like in juicy fruit or winterfresh. There is like a thin transparent paper which is a pretty good size joint, just wondering if it would work or if anyone has tried it?

But i really would suggest a pipe if it at all possible. Just take good care of it and it will last a long time.

lil josh is offline Registered+
    o yea u know when you buy a new pair of trainers and it has that verry thin paper in the box for some reason, this is the only thing i would concider ever using altho i would rather wait a day and then get some rizla

pu ekot is offline Registered+
    I rolled a (really shitty) joint with a dollar because I was high and thought it was funny. It actually wasn't that bad.

SkatePopwar is offline Registered+
    ahaha ill dollar joints. you could sell em! id buy a dollar rolled joint for like 5-10. but um ive used that thin loose leaf, like small notebook paper. if you roll it thick enough you cant taste it at all.i also heard some dictionary paper is good. but you could ifnd something, i was thinkign of using an orbit gum wrapper, it looks perfect except it has orbit writyten on it

duckfool is offline Registered+
    haha you need id to buy papers in the states? harsh..
    -------------------
    Duckfool

Spreading the hate, one post at a time.

led.zeppelin is offline Registered+
    make an apple pipe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Drink the bong water my son..
    Drink it, juicyfruit. All your answers lie within your test of courage to drink the bong water and to gain effects no man would believe.

S.P.Q.R. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by duckfool View Post
    haha you need id to buy papers in the states? harsh..
    Yep, and lighters, and if the store clerk wants to be a dick... matches too
    If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked!

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me!" -
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

SkatePopwar is offline Registered+
    i looooove apple pipes! there so abstractly awesome

eating the evidence is the best part

HypnotizedMind is offline Registered+
    It makes me sad inside to know that people are rolling with tampons and toilet paper.

wadejason is offline Registered+
    ive heard some nutty stuff here. i cant believe some of you even suggested some of it. try to get someone to buy you a glass piece or play some hey mister and get some guy to buy you some zags. or if you cant do either bible paper or even paper from the phone book, yeah yeah i know it has ink on it, oh no! but better to just have thin paper that burns clean and fucking computer paper or toilet paper...thats just rediculous. but i say get a glass piece!

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    have someone buy you some zen hemp papers. if you get the 1" you get a ton for around 2 bucks.
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

brookerosebud is offline Registered+
    soda can pipe, phone book paper, light bulb vapes,bong made from soda bottle, pen and aluminum foil(hell just make a pipe out of the foil):

common man, you're a pothed, McGuiver something. stoners are the most inventive people in the world.