Cannabis.com

Thread: shrooms+brownies?

UserName AlphaNiner is offline Registered+

shrooms+brownies?

Me and 2 friends are going camping...we were thinking about buying an ounce of shrooms and making some brownies containing about 3 ounces of stems/shake/seeds that we have saved up and bringing some BBQ meats and shit and some booze for the comedown/next day....

Anywho, anyone have any experience with a hallucinagen+eaten weed?

Just wondering what I'm in store for... :-p
    I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

silentbob9898 is offline Registered+
    dude u eat the stems/seeds?
    ~I <3 reefer!~

roll it up is offline Registered+
    id use the stems to cook with,but deinitley not the seeds,seeds contain almost none to 0.01% thc.not worth it at all.stems are surprisingly potent tho,not good for smoking,but green dragon or cookin is definitley ok

Rapmaster is offline Registered+
    Do not bake the shrooms. Contrary to popular belief, they cannot be placed in excess heat. The psilocybin and psilocin will disintegrate or become severely penalized in potency.

I didn't plan on baking the shrooms....eat shrooms then brownies... ^_^

I was thinking it would be kind of neat to buy a couple of psilocybin chocolate bars and setting it on top of the brownies while they are cooling... :P

Green Dragon sounds good, too. We will be all kinds of fucked. Instead of booze, perhaps we should go all out and drink green dragons for the comedown(well, more stoning). Well, whatever way I end up slicing it, we'll have a psychadellic adventure through nature....and then bbq and drink the next day for a good ole time with da boys.

As for the seeds, I guess we could leave them out, heh....we've just been collecting everything instead of throwing it away so that we'd be able to make the brownies for 'free' when the time came.

first of all dont buy any shroomed choco because I heard it breaks down the psilocybin when whoever made it put the shrooms into the hot choco

ive had it before....it's a lot easier on the tummy, if ya know what i mean

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by daZenfmeister
    first of all dont buy any shroomed choco because I heard it breaks down the psilocybin when whoever made it put the shrooms into the hot choco
    ive only done choco shrooms and they fuck me up i think it depends on how you made them
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

heh well, when i decide to try shrooms im stickin with that nasty ass dry or fresh shit.