Thread: the paperless joint?

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+

the paperless joint?

hey all, a while back there was a documentary on comcast on demand about he '96 cannabis cup in the 'dam. it was pretty cool cuz they showed a bunch of really cool shit and looking back I remember seeing something about a paperless joint. now i know this sounds really weird but the guy got the weed to stick together using something that I can't really remember anything about. other than it wasn't paper. so have any one heard of this or what?

http://www.crrh.org/hemptv/docs_weed.html
    i googled it and came up with this video which might be the it. although it isn't working .

this is the only thing that I could come up with. scroll to the very bottom and read.
    http://www.channels.nl/knowledge/23230.html
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

Cas
    Cas is offline Registered+
    bump
    "Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Street

yeah so basically my ex gf...she had this whole i never have to pay for drugs, alcohol or rides because i got a bf attitude, and she wasnt even that good at suckin dick

Dplaya4life03 is offline Registered+
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." (Genesis 1:29)

S.P.Q.R. is offline Registered+
    ^No that's not what he's talking about. Yeah i've heard of these, I think you can get them in Amsterdam still. Sounds cool though, wish I didn't live in the USA. They're just made out of kif if I remember correctly.
    If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked!

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me!" -
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

johnnyAKABob is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Dplaya4life03 View Post
    thats what i was thinking, some kind of crazy trickery claiming there was no paper but in fact it was a transparent rolling paper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Weed for all, weed weed, only weed. Lots of weed. Weed everywhere. Walls of weed, paths of weed, cars of weed, packs of weed, joints of weed, bongs of weed, lots and lots of weed.

smoke it is offline Registered+
    there made from cellulose. its not bad for you, but it burns really fuckin HOT
    Quote Originally Posted by kindprincess View Post
    enlightening hell, last time i saw a demon, i beat his ass and made him my bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore View Post
    we fly high...
    no lie...
    you know its....

JESUS!
    In the eyes of a ranger,
    The unsuspected stranger
    Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
    Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
    Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
    When youre in Texas look behind you,
    Cause that's where the rangers are gonna be

lil josh is offline Registered+
    I just checked round and this is ma conclusion.

rolling paper made from pollen,putting the pollen through a lamenator, which forms it into a square to be used for a paper-a paperless paper.

makes sence to me hope this answers ya question

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+

shoi is offline Registered+
    paper made from kif or hash would be cool cuase that would get u that much more stoned... plus no paper
    Quote Originally Posted by graph View Post
    It's hard to convince us that weed's the problem when all of us here know it's not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it's illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think

D1me is offline Registered+
    no it's just transparent paper made from cellulose. looks like this. i havn't tried them but would be pretty sick to roll a j with one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the paperless joint?-invisibles.jpg   the paperless joint?-invisibles2.jpg  
    Cannabis is meant to enhance your life, not be your life.
    My first 2 missed, but haha, my third clocked the sucker right on the body and it sorta squeeked and ran/fell off the other side of the fence.

lil josh is offline Registered+
    well what i would do is get some superglue cover ma weed in it then quickly roll it inbetween ma hands then smoke it, lol i joke...theyve sorta tried that hash paper already aint they, they got hemp papers i had some the other week alright but not much diff from normal ones

chaten is offline Registered

Filter Tips

You need these Pound tips with Trasparent skins...

http://www.rhinogifts.co.uk/product_...product_id/508